Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

I Need Some Advice! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Some Advice! (1018 Views)

I Need Some Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Some Advice! by zezebabyxoxo: 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok
Re: I Need Some Advice! by eleko1: 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2016
Age have nothing to do here.Give him chance
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Miami11: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
That age is not bad,
Just do your research first, court for a while to know him more,

Best of luck
Re: I Need Some Advice! by zezebabyxoxo: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
Ok
Re: I Need Some Advice! by RiffRaff: 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Age has nothin to do with sucess.. some people make it early in life, others make it much later.

The choice is all urs honey.. dont box yourself in. if u are uncomfortable with the man because u think his prospect is deem. let him down easy and tell him to be on his way.

you will find a younger man that is established. just dont waste his time giving him hope when their is none.

Prospect or Love?
#YourChoice
Re: I Need Some Advice! by eleko1: 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Do u knw tomorrow?Being a 35 doesn't stop his star from shining.Those who graduated @ 25/29 are still struggling outa too.life isn't a bed of Rose.With determination,strong WiLL,hard work,favor will smile on him.it is not too late.Dnt worry about tomorrow,God FIXED that already.Love conquer FEAR.
zezebabyxoxo:

Thanks for your reply. My major concern is that a man at 35 should be a bit more established in life. But since he will just be a fresh graduate, will it be worth it in the long run.
Re: I Need Some Advice! by yanabasee(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2016
What makes u a better half is your constant prayers for him.... From you write up, I'm convince that you have a thing or two for him... But you're trying to be extremely careful....

Sit him down and plan the future with him... Be psychological to knw when he'd lie or be straight forward.

Wish you luck.
Btw, age doesn't count!
Re: I Need Some Advice! by tellwisdom: 2:34am On Jan 31, 2016
And what makes you think your own future is brighter than his?? ..Nzuzu undecided
Re: I Need Some Advice! by ifyalways(f): 5:30am On Jan 31, 2016
I'm not dating a man 13 years older than me,if i were single.

@OP, If he ticks every other thing for you and the age difference is no biggie for you then why not?Give him a trial.
Re: I Need Some Advice! by PresVA: 7:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Concerning his prospects, you should know whether he's promising or not through discussions, actions et al.. what plans does he have for the future? Or he doesn't talk about it?

Moreso, you shouldn't judge his prosperity based on age... he can still make it..

All the best..
Re: I Need Some Advice! by byvan03: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2016
You really can't tell if he is good or not until you are actually in a relationship with him . 13yrs is too old but if you don't mind, give it a trial. Every relationship mustn't lead to marriage.
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
I don't think you should be with him just because you are afraid you will miss a good guy.
Re: I Need Some Advice! by Richy4(m): 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ok let me check the key points

<<<<He is still a student
<<<<He is caring
<<<<He is older than you {13}
<<<<You are scared about the future with him because he was the oldest man in Nigeria and still a student what will he achieve before both of you settle down as man and wife.....Are the key points correct?

Dear, He has his investment which was education... That alone should assure you that in Nigerian context, he will get a job and he will take care of you...as long as he has hands and feet, u should not be afraid.....

As for his age, that also should give you a guarantee that he will not play around, that he was looking for a serious relationship not a one night thing....

I do not understand any more because I thought every woman is looking for a caring man who understands her and does not treat her like shitt...But in your own case I think you are kind of looking for an already made man....

Some ladies do start from genesis with their man as time goes on things starts improving.....It is not every lady that hits the jackpot of well established person looking for wife... But if you are not ready to start with him, it is best you tell him now so that he will not waste his time on you....

But remember that if you are looking to hook up with your own age bracket, you will have a very long wait... because they have to complete their bachelorhood stage before they glance at you.....

(1) (Reply)

Parents, Show More Appreciation To Teachers / Ben Bruce Hangs Out With Pretty Daughter Jasmine / 25 Qualities Every Man Should Have.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.