Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,646 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo (30655 Views)

Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Senator Kwankwaso And Rotimi Amaechi: Caption Photo / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by viviangist: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Governor of River state and his Son during his cerebration of his victory in supreme court at his villa in river state , caption photo
Source http://www.viviangist.com/governor-wike-family-friends-and-supporters-celebrates-his-victory-photos

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by viviangist: 11:31pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cute Daughter grin grin

But the Son na ehhh ---- hmmmmm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Zzyco: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Son was like, dad why do you want to probe ameachi naw.... We all know he stole can't you forgive and forget.

40 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
He can't even buy them good clothes. The boy is putting on oversize okrika.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
The Boy's overfed.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Zzyco: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Flashh:
You that wore ready made cloth when you were his age mate. A hand of applause for you.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
MAROC:
The Boy's overfed.
Yes! Overfed with akpu.

6 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Zzyco:

You that wore ready made cloth when you were his age mate. A hand of applause for you.
He should buy good clothes for his children.

A "hand" of applause kor, a "leg" of applause ni. Wailer. grin

18 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by TippyTop(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Flashh:

The days of using Rivers state's money to clothe and feed relatives ended with Amaechi.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by eleko1: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
sad Wicked WIKE undecided sad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by TippyTop(m): 11:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
MAROC:
The Boy's overfed.

Abi you no eat tonight? grin

6 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by adonbilivit: 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
son: Dad u promised to buy me sharwama if u defeat dakuku In supreme court

wike: son, wait first...I am calling guys that will probe Amaechi. after that I can even take u to prison to watch Amaechi eat watery beans while u enjoy sharwama.

son: dad no o, I want my shawarma now...I will tell my mummy for u o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Zzyco: 11:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
Flashh:

He should by good clothes for his children.
I see nothing wrong with it, even obama's children wear simple cloth, I don't want to trade words with you. Because even with an empty account, pride in your head has gone beyond limit.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2016
Zzyco:
I see nothing wrong with it, even obama's children wear simple cloth.
Simple, but looks good. Not like this. cry

6 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Viktor1983(m): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2016
it's all good
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by oganology33(m): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Obviously, This APC Ppl have not gotten over their Defeat In Rivers. The only option now is 2 abuse every one related 2 Wike. Hope that gives u guys enof succour, because WE gat more bad news coming ur way after the 6th Feb, 2016.
Sucks 2 b u

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2016
He's obviously warning the son over something maybe he beat his sister.

See the boy face naa and see Wike putting his hand on his ears just the way my dad used to warn me those days before the actual military slap followed.grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Flashh: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Zzyco:

I see nothing wrong with it, even obama's children wear simple cloth, I don't want to trade words with you. Because even with an empty account, pride in your head has gone beyond limit.
You even had to modify your post to make it more scathing.

Even a jellyfish won't see pride in my post.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by BaddieKay(f): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2016
grin he looks like wike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Cadamlk: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Cute and lovely kids!!................A man like this will do anything to protect his family.But he can destroy others for a selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by UnknownT: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2016
His children are still young. So we won't be hearing news of one of his children arrested abroad for money laundering anytime soon like the likes of Sule Lamido

3 Likes

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Pidggin(f): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
The girl is cute, the boy worwor
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by henxhenry: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Father n child
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Yommisam: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Wike be like '' THE WANTS TO BURY US, BUT THE NO KNOW SAY WE BE SEEDS, WE JUST DEY GROW''

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Whizkeey(m): 10:15am On Jan 31, 2016
Seen
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2016
The boy be like; Dad, do i know this ur personality? Who are you?!
Lol.
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Timoleon(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2016
adonbilivit:
son: Dad u promised to buy me sharwama if u defeat dakuku In supreme court
wike: son, wait first...I am calling guys that will probe Amaechi. after that I can even take u to prison to watch Amaechi eat watery beans while u enjoy sharwama.
son: dad no o, I want my shawarma now...I will tell my mummy for u o

Adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by justmenoni: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Not his fault (let me whisper to you: he attended grin the same sukulu with Mr ibu)

Flashh:

He should buy good clothes for his children.

A "hand" of applause kor, a "leg" of applause ni. Wailer. grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by Smellymouth: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2016
C as d don be like pikin wen swallow bee
Re: Gov Wike And His Son - Caption Photo by OhimaiTours: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:

Wrong way of analyzing, the boys dressing is a proper definition of someone with an American mentality. That boy probably lives a Yankee life than Naija.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Multiple Suicide Bomb Attacks In Borno State. / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole / 'Nigeria’s Economy About To Collapse’, Sanusi Raises Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.