Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? (1655 Views)

Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit" / Tboss: I Do Not Roll With Small Boys Who Can’t Afford Recharge Cards / The Swag On Actor Sadiq Sani Sadiq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
They all rocked native attires to Toolz weeding yesterday, but who's got the swag?
cc: lalsticlacla

Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by adonbilivit: 11:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
harrysong owned it. in fact its like he featured kcee and iyanya.

the topic should be: New picture - harrysong ft kcee and iyalaya anybody
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by madridguy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
ALL OF THEM.
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by adonbilivit: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
madridguy:
ALL OF THEM.
kcee no dey call anybody o. him don see say person wan snap them

iyanya looks as if he is dancing shakiti bobo
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 12:09am On Jan 31, 2016
adonbilivit:
kcee no dey call anybody o. him don see say person wan snap them

iyanya looks as if he is dancing shakiti bobo

Nice observation wink wink wink
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by osemoses1234(m): 12:27am On Jan 31, 2016
Nah black face
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 12:28am On Jan 31, 2016
osemoses1234:
Nah black face

who be black face undecided
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 12:57am On Jan 31, 2016
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by Ujunkem(f): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2016
They all nailed it
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by pretydiva(f): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Click like if u think its harrysong..,n share 4 d others

As for me kcee nailed it kiss

1 Like

Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by Wizzz: 8:31am On Jan 31, 2016
HARRYSONG cool
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by lordcyl3(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2016
inyanya pinned it, he also nailed it.... his agbada was a hit back to back to that of harry and kcee
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by Afrok(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2016
They all looked great... the problem now is that none of them care about this comparison.
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2016
Afrok:
They all looked great... the problem now is that none of them care about this comparison.

lol
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2016
Fans causing confusion for stars since 1900, why tha fucking comparison. When they all look great....btw toolz market sell o.
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2016
fruqsy:
Fans causing confusion for stars since 1900, why tha fucking comparison. When they all look great....btw toolz market sell o.

Yea.. but one looks great more than the other, and yes Toolz market sell wella
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Yea.. but one looks great more than the other, and yes Toolz market sell wella
Olofofo girl why you quote me buh you fine sha. Can I ehm uhm you know na.
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2016
fruqsy:

Olofofo girl why you quote me buh you fine sha. Can I ehm uhm you know na.

Am on duty, professionalism is expected wink wink wink
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 31, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

Am on duty, professionalism is expected wink wink wink
Alright ooo...let me know when you off duty. You might be needing massage.
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2016
fruqsy:

Alright ooo...let me know when you off duty. You might be needing massage.

yea.. I can surely do with a massage wink smiley
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by CELEBOLOFOFO(f): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2016
Lalasticlacla han han since yesterday, move this thing to promise land now wink wink
Re: The Big Boys, Who's Got The Swag, Kcee Or Harry Song Or Iyanya? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
CELEBOLOFOFO:

yea.. I can surely do with a massage wink smiley
wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Shares Photos With Rihanna Look-alike On Set Of Music Video Shoot / Traditional Day: Madonna Univeristy Okija Campus Final Year Week (photos) / 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.