Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have (1636 Views)

Investor BJ Net Worth And Luxurious Life (photos) / Olakunle Churchill's Birthday Wish To Obasanjo On Punch Newspaper (Photos) / See The Lady Behind Most Exotic And Luxurious Cars In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have by jaykuzzy: 12:18am On Jul 18, 2016
I always keep dreaming about living like a princess in a beautiful mansion, like the cartoon character Richie Rich had.

Last night, I was wondering about where the richest people in the world live and then my mind diverted towards a large poster of Wayne Rooney in my room. I googled up and compiled some of the richest footballers and their super expensive homes. Having a look at all the celebrity homes made me even more jealous!

But, at the same time I realised the fact that the harder to you work, the more comfortable and happening lifestyle you earn.

For many more entertaining stories like this feel free to follow us on Twitter.
See more photos @ http://trendsleek.com/2016/07/17/10-expensive-luxurious-footballer-homes-wish/

Re: 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 18, 2016
I never wish to have tat gigantic house...

After I watched Tarzan lastnyt , I feel tat the most important things in life is ain't money but FREEDOM. grin
Re: 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have by onstelly(f): 1:26am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I never wish to have tat gigantic house...

After I watched Tarzan lastnyt , I feel tat the most important things in life is ain't money but FREEDOM. grin
Freedom stood side by side with money and money looked ugly
Re: 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have by lordcyl3(m): 4:16am On Jul 18, 2016
money is arguably everything
Re: 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have by maryjan8(f): 4:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Nice house
Re: 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have by Mimisboygreat: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2016
OP WE NEED MORE PICTURES
Re: 10 Most Expensive And Luxurious Footballer Homes You Wish To Have by endove(f): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2016
God punish poverty

(1) (Reply)

Pathetic: See How Hard Drugs Destroyed The Life Of Ex-bba Contestant Nando(pics) / Bobrisky Shows Off New Hairstyle (photo) / Fans React To Nadia Buhari Outfit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.