Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body (17058 Views)

Why Do Memories Of Vivid Dreams Disappear Soon After Waking Up? / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS / Waking Up From Sleep With Thin Blade Marks On My Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body by lakesidepapa(m): 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
naijathings:

u brought this matter to the forum and i am trying to reason with you to see what the cause might be but look at your beautiful reply.

no vex. shey na me for jeje mind my business before cos it seems you only came here for people to tell you that the marks are caused by witches and demons.

no vex

Easy
Re: Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 02, 2016
naijathings:

u brought this matter to the forum and i am trying to reason with you to see what the cause might be but look at your beautiful reply.

no vex. shey na me for jeje mind my business before cos it seems you only came here for people to tell you that the marks are caused by witches and demons.

no vex
lol.
Re: Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body by postmann: 6:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
musKeeto:
https://www.nairaland.com/1244106/sleep-paralysis-being-pressed-night

It is tearfuly painful reading how you carnalize sleep walking, and bringing up the carnalized definition from wikipedia.
Maybe it is safe to conclude that you all believed the big bang nonesense from these set of wise people.

Sleepwalking is a spiritual issue. But you are free to believe otherwise.
Re: Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
postmann:

It is tearfuly painful reading how you carnalize sleep walking, and bringing up the carnalized definition from wikipedia.
Maybe it is safe to conclude that you all believed the big bang nonesense from these set of wise people.

Sleepwalking is a spiritual issue. But you are free to believe otherwise.
Your madness, your problems. You can as well believe that malaria is carried by demons, not mosquitoes. Your business.
Re: Waking Up With Unexplained Scratches On My Body by postmann: 6:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
musKeeto:

Your madness, your problems. You can as well believe that malaria is carried by demons, not mosquitoes. Your business.

Sorry I quoted you. I didnt see the other of your quotes and replies— that you are wise and enlightened in your own eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking conversion To Islam / Have The Bible Lost Its Value? Replaced With Tablets In Churches / If God Grants You Just One Wish, What Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.