Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,242 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) (37262 Views)

Army Recovers Weapons From Boko Haram After Gun Battle In Maiduguri (Photos) / Soon-To-Wed Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Maiduguri (Photos) / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Xposer: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2016
The coordinated attacks by Boko Haram militants on Dalori town, outskirts of Maiduguri, the Borno State capital, yesterday, have left many residents in disarray -with many fleeing the region. Many of the villagers were killed and injured by the insurgents who took the quiet village by surprise at about 7pm on Saturday (yesterday). Pictured are search and rescue officers conducting casualty evacuation in the wee hours of today.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/01/see-photos-of-officials-evacuating.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2016
This

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2016
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2016
God help Nigeria... This kind of attack happens when Buhari travels abroad.....Even the Boko Haram boys need Baba home

#BabaStayOnePlace

18 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by chubie: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2016
The government is seriously battling against releasing the true figures cos we heard on good authority that the whole village was obliterated through the superior firepower of boko harem.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by CastedDude: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2016
Lai Mohammed, u no wan talk again abi..... Minister of Technicality

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 31, 2016
Inasmuch I don't admire Buhari's style of leadership, I won't join others in blaming him for this.

Terrorism is bad, let's join hands(whether pro or anti Buhari) in dealing with it.

Rip to the dead and more bullets to the guns of our gallant soldiers.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Ajibo111(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2016
while OUR TOURIST PRESIDENT IS STILL AWAY:-D

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ademega(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2016
o GA oh
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by okeke00(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2016
africans should wake up
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2016
na lie full their mouths..
chubie:
The government is seriously battling against releasing the true figures cos we heard on good authority that the whole village was obliterated through the superior firepower of boko harem.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2016
lalasticlala where u dey
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by DaBullIT(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2016
For where
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by asadike(f): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2016
Oh Sweet jesus, in as much as i dont like Buhari, i wouldnt wish this on even my enemies. Oh God pls have mercy on these innocent people.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by truckin: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2016
All I see are soft targets.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Holywizard: 10:39am On Jan 31, 2016
i dont know wot to say...
Is buhari still in Kenya?

3 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Holywizard: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2016
asadike:
Oh Sweet jesus, in as much as i dont like Buhari, i wouldnt wish this on even my enemies. Oh God pls have mercy on this innocent people.
y not wish u it on buhari.
Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by skademzy(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2016
Guess the insurgents have no idea on who and who they are to attack? Why kill the innocent poor when they can go for the heads of those who put myself and them in this sorry state? Go for the Dasuki's, Madueke's etc and we'll hail you all. Or why turn themselves to agents of population control? Is it a conspiracy from somewhere or what? Cause their actions negate all rational thought.

7 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by chudionu58(f): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2016
"Two dead, 87 injured".... Lai Mohammed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by caleb404: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2016
SirJeffry:
Inasmuch I don't admire Buhari's style of leadership, I won't join others in blaming him for this.

Terrorism is bad, let's join hands(whether pro or anti Buhari) in dealing with it.

Did you offer to join hands when Jonathan was in power? Or is there a supreme law that says castigate GEJ and join hands with Buhari?

Same way you guys protested when Jonathan removed subsidy but suddenly turned deaf and dumb when Buhari did same. We're gradually seeing through all these gimmicks. God never sleeps nor slumbers, he never forgets.

RIP to the dead. Allah grant you rest.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
I'm not a fan of Buhari or his party

But honestly, i pity him

Goodluck Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by chudionu58(f): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2016
skademzy:
Guess the insurgents have no idea on who and who they are to attack? Why kill the innocent poor when they can go for the heads of those who put myself and them in this sorry state? Go for the Dasuki's, Madueke's etc and we'll hail you all. Or why turn themselves to agents of population control? Is it a conspiracy from somewhere or what? Cause their actions negate all rational thought.
Love how you stylishly absolved APC from any form of responsibility... Fact is killings are going on but the FG have elected not to go public with those as not to negate their propaganda "we've defeated boko haram"
Also, activists who are friends to the current government have also maintained thunderous silence because the package they forced down the throat of Nigerians cannot be seen to be failing!... We are in for a long thing!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ChinoJeff: 10:59am On Jan 31, 2016
If the Northerners and PMB cannot curb the disease called Book Hiram, let it keep infesting on them as they were the same people that constituted it just to achieve their aim of getting the power back to them.

Just like we Biafrans, though we ain't insurgents or terrorist but group of peaceful protesters demanding for our freedom, if our needs are met we simply stop. We will even stop if it becomes detrimental to our existence as the Biafran people just like our fathers did when the Nigerians butchered us in great numbers, but now we know such can never be repeated as the world is now more civilized and eyes are watching.

We the commoners need not interfere as they know themselves. Did he Buhari not promise to expose the sponsors of Boko Haram as GEJ couldn't, but uptill now we haven't heard of anyone sponsoring Boko Haram or even about the Chibok girls. ALL WE NEED IN THIS ERA IS WISDOM.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by talktimi(m): 11:05am On Jan 31, 2016
A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north - Papa Ajasco

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 11:07am On Jan 31, 2016
Didn't I say it few days ago that those returning to borno were doing so at their own detriment, dat all those solders saying they have defeated bokoharam are bloody liars. See now, if only they had waited.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by chesterlee(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Its quite a pity, These are the same people that shouted SAI BABA last march

Dear God, please intervene on their behalf..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by maslong(m): 11:17am On Jan 31, 2016
skademzy:

also go after LIE muhammad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) by ihatebuhari(f): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2016
Very good, I'm loving it

Lai Muham-mad (SAW) and evil APC government how .market

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari To Travel To China In Mid-April / Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To Emir Of Gaya At Night (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.