Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) (39825 Views)

Thunder Struck Kemi Olunloyo After Calling Olamide A Ritualist In 2016 / Vera Sidika Attacks Mike Ezuruonye (snapshots) / Wale Responds To Fans Calling Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (2) (3) (4)

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by HARDDON: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2016
Deejavuu:
Dumb morrafuckas! Like they know anything about African dressing. That Zanotti sandals is everything.

Wonder why nobody is saying anything about Wale on Headwarmer, @ a traditional wedding in a warm climate n looking docile

Black - American English is one of the most senseless language... did they try to convert pidgin to correct English?

What is " he gay"? She hoe?

n to think that sandals is $875.00 !
Cud feed all those bashing it for a month

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Truckpusher:
Most Americans are naturally ignorant of other people's cultural outfit and sometimes they fool themselves by attacking it .

When you come across some Americans you'll thank God for making them Americans.

Why does everyone say thissmiley

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by 2rez: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2016
Tolzeal:
This Is Epic...

WTF is Epic about that?
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 31, 2016
henrydadon:
what feminine about that sandal..are u a real Nigerian at all?
It's all about personal tastes, the Gold chains on the sandal makes it feminine. It also looks too slim.

Won't argue this with you since we see things differently. Doesn't have anything to do with where I'm from.

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2016
Deejavuu:
Dumb morrafuckas! Like they know anything about African dressing. That Zanotti sandals is everything.

Tell them.
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by otiigba1(m): 10:50am On Jan 31, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

BLACK AMERICAN FOOLS. FULL OF TALK BEING ANOTHER MAN'S JUDGE AND JURY. LOVE TO COMPLAIN AND DO NOTHING.

THAT IS WHY ALL THEY CAN DO IS GET PREGNANT, JOIN GANGS, BE LAZY, LOOK FOR EASY MONEY AND BE RACIST.

THEY ARE THE MOST IGNORANT PEOPLE ON EARTH BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EVEN KNOW THEY ARE IGNORANT.

THEY THINK WEARING TIMBS. AND HOODS IS BLACK CULTURE. THEY THINK TALKING BLACK, DOING DRUGS AND PARTYING HARD IS ''BLACK''.

AND TO THEM EVERYTHING IS ''GAY''. MEANWHILE THEY HAVE ONE OF THE HIGHEST GAY PEOPLE RIGHT WITHIN THEM. THEY ARE LIKE THE

NOSE THAT CAN SMELL EVERY OTHER THING BUT NOT ITSELF.

IGNORANT FOOLS WHO ARE ALL SECOND CLASS CITIZENS IN AMERICA BY THEIR OWN MAKING.

FOOLS WHO WHEN GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY WILL SQUANDER WEALTH AND ''LIVE LARGE'' AND INVEST NOTHING.

SHAME SHAME SHAME ON BLACK AMERICANS. IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR OWN IGNORANCE.

GBAM! Most of them has never left their hoods in their whole entire lifes to travel and experience other countries and cultures, they even believe live chicken, chips and beef comes from macdonald never heard of a thing called farm.

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by calliope(f): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
HARDDON:

Wonder why nobody is saying anything about Wale on Headwarmer, @ a traditional wedding in a warm climate n looking docile

Black - American English is one of the most senseless language... did they try to convert pidgin to correct English?

grin as in eh!
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by otiigba1(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2016
henrydadon:
what feminine about that sandal..are u a real Nigerian at all?
there is nothing wrong or femining about that sandals at all, problem is. it's not worn by will smith, kanye west or p didy or some caucasian white hollywood actor. Or even some american base ball playing celebrity.

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Troj(m): 10:58am On Jan 31, 2016
Americans are useless. What the Bleep is their business if olamide chooses to wear shoes or scandals. They wanna run Nigeria too. Bleep them.

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by 2rez: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2016
Andyblaze:
I am an american and I do not agree to this.

I want to offer free visa to 10 nigerians to come to america and join me.

PM me if interested

Hehehe, abeg park well ontop rail jor. Infact ehn, na u people suppose dey ask baba ijebu's number from grin cos ur na u be the right definition of madness. Ur madness, as in wereyness for street is yet unnoticed i guess cheesy. Wenne werey barawo.. cheesy.
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by otiigba1(m): 11:02am On Jan 31, 2016
Who's decision is it to make on what shoes, sandals or cloths is to be worn by gays or hetros.?

The AMericans negroes? Who has a white slave masters surname and has no identity of their own?

I pity them.
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by lohresloco: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2016
[b][/b]your fada!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andyblaze:

PM me if interested
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by lohresloco: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2016
your fada!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andyblaze:

PM me if interested
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Deejavuu(f): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2016
HARDDON:

n to think that sandals is $875.00 !
Cud feed all those bashing it for a month

Very dumb hypocrites, they write English like chicken scattering dirt. The dumb asses that wakes up by 12:am for black Friday be saying shitt about payless sandals.

Everything is gay to them. Hypocrites!

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Mzjacy(f): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2016
LesbianBoy:
See what buhari has caused. Olamide has been wearing sandals even when GEJ (THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY) was in power and nobody called him gay locally and internationally . So why is it now that buhari is in power that they are calling olamide gay. Buhari sha
LesbianBoy:
See what buhari has caused. Olamide has been wearing sandals even when GEJ (THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY) was in power and nobody called him gay locally and internationally . So why is it now that buhari is in power that they are calling olamide gay. Buhari sha

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by olempe(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Maybe its because GEJ testified to having no sandal.

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by naturefellow(m): 11:22am On Jan 31, 2016
LastMumu:
The sandals does not look feminine, it is a perfect fit for the native attire Olamide has on. What sort of sandals do you expect him to wear, a Nike, CAT or Adidas sandal? undecided

wouldn't mind a plain black Nike, CAT or Adidas to go with!
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by tziz(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2016
I dont care about the sandal issue, its a cool sandal. My problem dou is, all these artists are so crazy mhen, take a look at d pics carefully again, why do they always have to sit on the back-rest of an upholstery chair and use the butt-rest as foot-match? Alot of em American rappers do dt, wy does olamide have to follow suit? Dose it shw how "thug or street" they are? Rubbish!! angry angry

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by obontami: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
otiigba1:
GBAM! Most of them has never left their hoods in their whole entire lifes to travel and experience other countries and cultures, they even believe live chicken, chips and beef comes from macdonald never heard of a thing called farm.

They even have something against eating goat meat
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Truckpusher(m): 11:33am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Why does everyone say thissmiley

I bet you've not encountered a white ignorant American - he's a good definition of the word "cuunt"

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2016
Truckpusher:
I bet you've not encountered a white ignorant American - he's a good definition of the word "cuunt"

I have not but then I wonder why people cannot stop talking about that part of them.
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Truckpusher(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

I have not but then I wonder why people cannot stop talking about that part of them.
Because that attitude is quite nauseating and will take a whole lot of restraint and the environment from you not to smack their shitty mouth. grin

Well, you've still got some cool dudes among them and everyone can't be dumb.

Haven't you come across a lot of dumb Nigerians in this forum? cheesy

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Jacko01: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2016
Yea dahs some gay ass yoruba nigga werrin concern me..... Fire on ndi amelica jor hehe karma indeed is a bitch.....at mods happy sunday abeg abeg no ban me
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2016
I thought they said Americans, the 'civilized people' are indifferent about gayism?? undecided
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by vicadex07(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

It's all about personal tastes, the Gold chains on the sandal makes it feminine. It also looks too slim.

Won't argue this with you since we see things differently. Doesn't have anything to do with where I'm from.

Lol...I guess you're living in a village or something. That sandal right there is the rave of the moment and its currently trending in the Nigerian fashion industry. I wore one that looks exactly like it to church today.
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
vicadex07:

Lol...I guess you're living in a village or something. That sandal right there is the rave of the moment and its currently trending in the Nigerian fashion industry. I wore one that looks exactly like it to church today.
The same Village your father lives in.
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jerusalem 7 limited edition got me tho... grin
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by vicadex07(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
PushMusic:

The same Village your father lives in.

So the thing pain you abi? Bush boy. Next time don't talk about what you don't know.

You're not any different from the dumb american negroes that are being bashed on Wales timeline.

Happy Sunday grin
Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Emmau0091(m): 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ur feda

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by udemzyudex(m): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin Americans dey para.... One said the sandal looks like a woman sandal, so he is a gay for wearing it. grin

Egbon olamide, If they need the Sandal, tell them to come and collect it grin

Re: Americans Call Olamide A Homosexual For Wearing Sandals (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
vicadex07:

So the thing pain you abi? Bush boy. Next time don't talk about what you don't know.

You're not any different from the dumb american negroes that are being bashed on Wales timeline.

Happy Sunday grin
Ode!

"Actresses Fear Coming To My Hotel Room At Locations" – Antar Laniyan / Basketmouth Dresses Up As Santa Claus, Shocks Fans Inside A Plane / Tanya Roberts Dies At 65