Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

[hot] How To Play Psp Games With Usb Pc Game Pads on Android phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [hot] How To Play Psp Games With Usb Pc Game Pads on Android phone (2053 Views)

Hot! How To Make Airtel #200 For 20gb Download Heavy Files Using Opera Mini / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / Hot- How To Charge Your Battery When There Is No Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[hot] How To Play Psp Games With Usb Pc Game Pads on Android phone by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2016
With the recent rise of support for otg cables in Android phones, gamers have been having hyper fun with playing psp games with their PC game pads, ps3 pads, Xbox 360 pads etc...

I'm going to show you how to connect your PC game pad to your phone and enjoy premium gaming experience...

Get the full tutorials with images here: http://www.etechgist.com/2016/01/how-to-play-psp-games-with-pc-game-pad.html?m=1

Re: [hot] How To Play Psp Games With Usb Pc Game Pads on Android phone by mosjames: 1:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
Can you just give it to us here
Gotta play ps2 games on my c8
Re: [hot] How To Play Psp Games With Usb Pc Game Pads on Android phone by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2016
mosjames:
Lol, indeed ps2 emulated at 60fps on a mobile device.
Re: [hot] How To Play Psp Games With Usb Pc Game Pads on Android phone by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
mosjames:

Just check it out on my blog... Be a gentleman smiley
Re: [hot] How To Play Psp Games With Usb Pc Game Pads on Android phone by mosjames: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2016
emrain:

Just check it out on my blog... Be a gentleman smiley
Nah, i don't do blogs
Re: [hot] How To Play Psp Games With Usb Pc Game Pads on Android phone by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 12, 2016
mosjames:

Nah, i don't do blogs

Ok

(1) (Reply)

A Scammer Parading Nairaland, Beware!!!!!! / Umdigi A5 Vs Redmi 7 / American Used Samsung Galaxy Note 9 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.