Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed (46610 Views)

Man Beheaded By Ritualists In Ogun, His Kidney And Heart Removed (Graphic Photo) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Shoes Of The Victims Killed By Ritualists In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by shugaboy6102(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:

wtf. Is it not IPOB that was busy threatening and insulting all other non Igbo tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria? Pls fvck off my post. angry
you are simply stupid

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Justinah4real(f): 1:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
valinda:
I stay at ugwuaji Enugu but its only here online there is dis news.... its fake!!!!!
. This shows that we are in a democracy. IPOB, pls learn from this !
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by shugaboy6102(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:

wtf. Is it not IPOB that was busy threatening and insulting all other non Igbo tribes and ethnic groups in Nigeria? Pls fvck off my post. angry
you are simply stupid
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by temblor(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2016
shugaboy6102:
you are simply stupid
Oh Lord I thank and glorify you.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by buchilino(m): 1:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
muhamadnur:
may i remind you that they not ibos.

CORRECTION ITS IGBO NOT IBO

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by IYANGBALI: 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2016
heboe and ritual be like bread and butter and na dem go church pass

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by shugaboy6102(m): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:

Oh Lord I thank and glorify you everyday I look at the mirror and realize my HEAD IS NOT FLAT, cos am REASONING with it. tongue
when they say Africans are daft u simply come to mind.okay ur head is star like Animal.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by shugaboy6102(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:

Oh Lord I thank and glorify you everyday I look at the mirror and realize my HEAD IS NOT FLAT, cos am REASONING with it. tongue
go and stand close to an igbo man and know who really has the flat head.asshole

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by uglyBetty1(f): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
That Ugwuaji axis is a very dangerous area. A friend of mine that was lucky to have been left free from one chance bus people said when they released her, she found out that she was at ugwuaji side and had to beg one okada man to take her back to enugu town.

May God help us.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by temblor(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
shugaboy6102:
when they say Africans are daft u simply come to mind.okay ur head is star like Animal.
ha....e pain am well. Go hit that head back in a pvssy, then reason again. tongue
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by j1mmy: 1:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Please do this to all Fulani herdsmen in Southern Nigeria!
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by temblor(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
shugaboy6102:
go and stand close to an igbo man and know who really has the flat head.asshole
Your head needs no landscaping nor alignment. Pls don't pour water on your head first when taking a shower, else it won't splash. cool
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by lashout1: 1:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
jidestar:
Stop promoting ethnic violence in this country, wen it start u cannot differentiate between igbo and yoruba or yoruba and Ijaw.
we can differentiate cone heads or tiger bitten YB's.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by pasol4real(m): 1:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
dacovajnr:
and the Hausas prefers the Yorubas to you Igbos...Talk another one undecided
Says who ? Y are u yorubas forcing yourselves on hausas ? For Ur info the hausas prefare to deal with the igbo man than the yorubas they know yorubas are like chameleons n are never true ti their words.unlike the igbo man dat will tell u dis n remain adamant n obstinate with his words .
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by bayinq25(m): 1:58pm On Jan 31, 2016
KingTom:

This one is in another realm
The poor dude is looking for a companion in Hausas...he's from a cave!...
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by shugaboy6102(m): 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:

Your head needs no landscaping nor alignment. Pls don't pour water on your head first when taking a shower, else it won't splash. cool
opinions are like assholes and everyone is entitled to one.most dirty ppl on planet earth.u suck like ur pit toilet
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by jidestar: 2:00pm On Jan 31, 2016
lashout1:

we can differentiate cone heads or tiger bitten YB's.

From reading comment here, it is clear that the fake story and thread is to cause inter-tribal violence.

Why people will sit down and write tribal news designed to cause conflict is beyond me. Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by temblor(m): 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
shugaboy6102:
opinions are like assholes and everyone is entitled to one.most dirty ppl on planet earth.u suck like ur pit toilet
Mind you, am not Yoruba. cheesy
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by free2blast(m): 2:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
pasol4real:

Says who ? Y are u yorubas forcing yourselves on hausas ? For Ur info the hausas prefare to deal with the igbo man than the yorubas they know yorubas are like chameleons n are never true ti their words.unlike the igbo man dat will tell u dis n remain adamant n obstinate with his words .
I laugh at your attempt to console yourself. Yoruba forcing themselves on hausas? Whatever you are smoking is dangerous to your brain.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by lordyugo: 2:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
temblor:

stop sounding like a retard, u r embarrassing ur parents.
do u hv proof they wr killed by igbos or was it only d hausas dat wr killed.
d daftness of tribalists on ds forum its really getn to an alarming level

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Irepib(m): 2:08pm On Jan 31, 2016
Ibo boys at work ipob biafira na wa ooo blood money things ibos are bad
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Ahmedhussain3463: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Obiodunukwe:
Why are IPOB killing Hausas in the SE?

Now it is very certain that a lot of Igbos will be murdered in the North.

Why do IPOB like starting what they cannot finish?
pls work on ur mind is tooo small

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by pasol4real(m): 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
free2blast:
I laugh at your attempt to console yourself. Yoruba forcing themselves on hausas? Whatever you are smoking is dangerous to your brain.
Thank Your stars today is sunday n am Just coming from church,otherwise today wud hav bin the last day u will insult anyone on nairaland.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by zemaye: 2:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
seun should do something about this tribalist, kill and divide title of threads here abeg. the title is too provoking angry
meanwhile R.I.P to the dead ritualist no dey select tribe.hmmmmm foolish people
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by Geminirep(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
this is one of d critical issues biafrans need to solve before pushing for its actualization. rubbish!
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by santino09: 2:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
Inciting violence for your gains wouldn't help forever....ppl who stay in dark corners whispering and back stabbing as well as betraying always meet a bitter end. History is a great teacher. Get sense and post non bias news with facts. Thanks
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by farouk0403(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
j1mmy:
Please do this to all Fulani herdsmen in Southern Nigeria!

There is a clear difference between fulani herdsmen and some other tribes in the north, because fulani herdsmen are wicked and inhuman, they are in logger head with each and every tribe in Nigeria.

But this topic is about 3 hausa guys killed by ritual ist in the SE not 3 Fulani herds men. O.K
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by free2blast(m): 2:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
pasol4real:

Thank Your stars today is sunday n am Just coming from church,otherwise today wud hav bin the last day u will insult anyone on nairaland.
Hian! What did you learn in church today? I guess it must be tribalism and ethnic bigory.
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by AKABDUL: 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
Igbos shld even kill hausa we will see who will gve dem fool to eat, Fuel price is getting bad every day dat is good for u guys prodding dat u hve oil well idiots
Re: Photos Of The Hausa Keke Drivers Murdered By Ritualists In Enugu Revealed by omolola15(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
xtrorphy remember we talked about this yesterday. What ya say about this. Igbos proving me right again.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught On CCTV Licking A Doorbell For 3 Hours In California / Police And Militants Battle In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30-year-old Graduate For $4m Internet Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.