Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? (952 Views)

Four Reasons Why I Feel Morocco Is Not An African Country / Which Tribe Or African Country Do I Look Like I Belong To? / Which African Country Is The Most Crucial? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? by AbzDore(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2016
I noticed alot of people say Somalians are racist. But i think Nigerians are more racist.
Who do you think is the most racist people in Africa undecided
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? by EHMIR(m): 11:06am On Jan 31, 2016
Nigerains are not racists,they just watch one another's backgrin

nigerians dat even worship other nationals,so far ure white nd ve blonde or curled haircrysad

south africans are d biggest racists,
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? by AbzDore(m): 11:11am On Jan 31, 2016
I know few Nigerians here in the UK, they don't like Somalians and Ethiopians
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? by callmeVal: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2016
Nigerians are, even to fellow Nigerians sad
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Definitely the Northern Arab countries. I watched how they kidnapped and harvested organs from poor refugees fleeing north from countries like Eritrea, Somalia etc.

The Egyptian doctors ordered for the organs in the desert where they were called once someone was found. They administered some medicine to make them sleep and take out whatever they wanted. Their victims would wake up missing essential organs and die away painfully and unattended in the desert.

(It was an al jazeera documentary. )
Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? by Wulfruna(f): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
You now write 'Somali' as 'Somalian'. You now claim to live in the UK, and not in the US. You think you have us fooled, but I know it's you. Even if no one else knows it's you, I do. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which African Country Is The Most Racist???? by HaneefahRN(f): 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
AbzDore:
I noticed alot of people say Somalians are racist. But i think Nigerians are more racist.
Who do you think is the most racist people in Africa undecided

Says the guy who called the entire pple in West Africa ugly. Clap for urself, racist

(1) (Reply)

Niaraland Mods, Please Block The Somali Users That Post Hateful Things Here 24/7 / Do Ghost Exist? / Oba No Dey Go To Court D'banj Ft Wandecoal,harrysong_ Its Not A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.