Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (41362 Views)

Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (Photos) / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / DJ Young Money With Ambode At Tinubu's 64th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by Irore: 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2016
thefakestan:
Some say you follow chop yam.

Anyway HBD.

For the record I don't like "Yam"

ThefakeStan

Wen some wizards sex woman, one bad thing remains her portion till she dies like not having a husband. God have mercy.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by Tedassie(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Heaven knows I am not the best since fried chipssmiley. [s]It is great to know you think I am kiss

That wasn't a threat. I was telling you to beware if the devil's lovesad LEST he leads you astray.

So you knew I wasn't a Christian but you decided to tell em that Jesus loves mesad. This is how you people look for trouble o

Well, I am a muslim and that makes me a believer of Jesus, prophet of Isa, the son of Mary(Mariam)[/s]

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by visita: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2016
currently listening to 'Iyogogo'. Happy birthday ma
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by firstking01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 31, 2016
One of my besties as far as the nigerian music industry is consigncheesy...
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by normrebel(m): 2:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
And she is performing live at Dunamis international Abuja garki to mark the breaking of bread at the end of this years fast.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by firstking01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:
kiss
hmmm tongue
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by slam7000(m): 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Onyeka...

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by firstking01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2016
Weedcrusher:
Sunny Ade rocked those booties though when they were young grin
in the song, if you love me, you go wait for me bacheesy?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Abeg who still has this her song...let there be peace in our home, i 've missed that song embarassed
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by noblegrex: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
I don't know about her other side but I grew up liking this woman from ages,and I don't think I can stop being her fan.HBD madam.wishing 70,80,90+ to celebrate and 100+ if you so desire.more strenght to you.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
she is a LEGEND.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by thefakestan: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2016
Irore:

Wen some wizards sex woman, one bad thing remains her portion till she dies like not having a husband. God have mercy.

What are you talking about?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by CriticMaestro: 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2016
Na who who she be? [/i]in my stammering tune[i]
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by ogbukara: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
lalasticlala:
Onyeka Onwenu Turns 64 Today!
happy birthday
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by jnichole(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2016
lalasticlala:
happy birthday mummy you are a rare gem.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by Emmariks(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
ShakurM:
Na old age this woman kon fine sha sad
Na bcus na for old age she c better money na.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by pinkcita: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
klassiquette:
Gosh!!! She looks really good
hmmmm hope you dnt do that girl-girl stuff.am just suspecting you.your not yet convicted.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by godinbed(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
daretodiffer:

Heaven knows I am not the best since fried chipssmiley. It is great to know you think I am kiss

That wasn't a threat. I was telling you to beware if the devil's lovesad LEST he leads you astray.

So you knew I wasn't a Christian but you decided to tell em that Jesus loves mesad. This is how you people look for trouble o

Well, I am a muslim and that makes me a believer of Jesus, prophet of Isa, the son of Mary(Mariam)
and Now ure suddenly soBer.. Bless God!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by ilyas26(m): 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2016
She's the second best female musician from nigeria ever after christy essien igbokwe
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2016
godinbed:
and Now ure suddenly soBer.. Bless God!

Bless God to deliver you from Aproko

And you don't bless God, you ask for his blessings. What nonsense?undecided
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by topazjosh(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2016
No wonder,sunny ade rock this woman back then,e don tey wey dis our old men and women don dey jaiye
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
pinkcita:
hmmmm hope you dnt do that girl-girl stuff.am just suspecting you.your not yet convicted.
What girlie-girlie stuff? grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by madjune(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2016
Queen of Any Govt in Power.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by dododawa1: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jonathan fellow,hbd chai
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by micton(m): 10:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
lalasticlala:

Happy birthday. I enjoyed the song you sang today in Dunamis church, Abuja. Congrats
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by afribabe: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2016
She even looks more beautiful now(old) than then(young). Happy birthday to her.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by pinkcita: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
klassiquette:

What girlie-girlie stuff? grin
lol
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by austine4real(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2017
funkyfrevy:
Hbd mama one love
hppy brthday to u
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today by Elchikado(m): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2017
HBD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour And Yemi Alade Hang Out Together (PHOTOS) / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure / May Day, Tiwa Savage, Her Husband And Nigeria - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.