Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,006 members, 7,953,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned (49838 Views)

After 18days With The Iphone X And Iphone 7 I Switched Back To My Android. Fact# / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone / Reasons I Switched To The Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by yinka360nl1: 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
Android is BAE!!!
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by medexico(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
Don't let white men see this post!
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by charlemon: 3:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
oodua1stson:
another ineffectual buffoon. I repeat, android os can never be attacked by virus. Instead of making noise upandan how about you arm yourself with knowledge 1st?

All the anti virus apps you mentioned don't in any way kill virus or prevent it. They are all anti malware. The name anti virus is only there for marketing because if they had said anti malware nobody will download it

You can go read about the Android os again and tell your superiors you read about a lie on internet.

I repeat again, Androids can never be attacked by a virus

slowpoke / stuporous individual of the first order!!! android can be attacked by a virus. And you are so stupid and overtly obtuse not to know that a malware is a short form for malicious software and is used as a single term to refer to virus, spyware, worms etc. That's basic knowledge for you and those in ur feather brain family.

Last year there was even a virus termed "Shiftybug" that rendered people's phone useless to the point of replacement rather than even trying to remove it. Get sense or die trying. Try even though I know you will die trying before you get it. Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by omoalajah(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Android is arguably better than iPhone. iPhone is somewhat a closed system. I love freedom!
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by gingerman876: 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
I love iPhone but android is better.
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by 360koncepts: 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
iPhone is Side Chick... I can change my android IMEI and use Glo 1k. grin grin grin So for me Android is Wife!!!
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by oodua1stson: 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
charlemon:

slowpoke / stuporous individual of the first order!!! android can be attacked by a virus. And you are so stupid and overtly obtuse not to know that a malware is a short form for malicious software and is used as a single term to refer to virus, spyware, worms etc. That's basic knowledge for you and those in ur feather brain family.

Last year there was even a virus termed "Shiftybug" that rendered people's phone useless to the point of replacement rather than even trying to remove it. Get sense or die trying. Try even though I know you will die trying before you get it. Ignoramus
fools like you will die in ignorance

Malware is different from virus

Ineffectual buffoon is what you are

I'll repeat it again. Android operating system can never be attacked by a virus
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by oodua1stson: 5:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
charlemon:

people without home training like you will open your diseased mouth to insult your betters. That's why you'll amount to nothing in life and death

Read this article from an Android antivirus app maker and educate yourself.

https://www.lookout.com/resources/know-your-mobile/android-virus

Then read from the screenshot I posted

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by charlemon: 5:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
oodua1stson:
fools like you will die in ignorance

Malware is different from virus

Ineffectual buffoon is what you are

I'll repeat it again. Android operating system can never be attacked by a virus

When I said u will die trying to get sense I was right. You couldn't make an attempt to even check the meaning of malware. Lmao. You are definitely a scatter brain. Ignoramus. You should check what comodo says about malwares........coming from someone that acts like he knows bout marketing strategy. You are a dimwit

Get sense or die trying.

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
oodua1stson:
illiterate, androids don't have virus.

I repeat, androids cab never be attacked by a virus.
really? then what makes my phone misbehave always? and please, never ever ever EVER in your life refer to me as an illiterate.... because you get fascinated by phones and know alot about them and I don't gives you no fvcking right to call me an illiterate.... if we decide to discuss anything in my field and a lot of other creative discussions, if I were to follow your level of thinking, you would be termed an slowpoke with 0. 0001 IQ..... Quit being a jerk..... not cool.....

Now.... educate me on viruses and gadgets.....

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by oodua1stson: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
really? then what makes my phone misbehave always? and please, never ever ever EVER in your life refer to me as an illiterate.... because you get fascinated by phones and know alot about them and I don't gives you no fvcking right to call me an illiterate.... if we decide to discuss anything in my field and a lot of other creative discussions, if I were to follow your level of thinking, you would be termed an slowpoke with 0. 0001 IQ..... Quit being a jerk..... not cool.....

Now.... educate me on viruses and gadgets.....
sorry mate, I shouldn't have called you illiterate really. I'm sorry
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by oodua1stson: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
charlemon:

When I said u will die trying to get sense I was right. You couldn't make an attempt to even check the meaning of malware. Lmao. You are definitely a scatter brain. Ignoramus. You should check what comodo says about malwares........coming from someone that acts like he knows bout marketing strategy. You are a dimwit

Get sense or die trying.
lol stop embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

You can't even come up with a point a but you flat out deny fact because you want to remain a brainless pig lok

It would be a shame if someone actually paid for your education.

So according to you malware= virus? Nice try, Einstein, nice try grin grin grin grin grin

Ignorance and arrogance at its peak

2 Likes

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by zzzzy: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
oosibajo:
iPhone 6 has 1GB ram but faster than all 3GB android phones, iPhone 6 has 8 pixels cameras and rated the best camera compare to 13 & 16 pixels android phones, I phone doesn't sent out or receive any stuff because of security, Apple Store did not have antivirus app and its app is the best compare to android. Thousands of good app in Apple Store that are not available in play store for android users. I've been using it since January 2012 and I will continue to use it because is the best.
have you seen dxomark's rating of phone cams?
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
oodua1stson:
sorry mate, I shouldn't have called you illiterate really. I'm sorry

Its cool bruv.... it's just that it isn't nice to just assume when online.... you never know who you are addressing....

so like you said, androids don't get infected by viruses.... I actually never knew. just assumed cos my droid has been misbehaving lately n each n every repair store I go to, I always am told my phone has a virus plus I come across anti virus apps for droid on the play store....
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by charlemon: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2016
oodua1stson:
lol stop embarrassing yourself. Just stop.

You can't even come up with a point a but you flat out deny fact because you want to remain a brainless pig lok

It would be a shame if someone actually paid for your education.

So according to you malware= virus? Nice try, Einstein, nice try grin grin grin grin grin

Ignorance and arrogance at its peak

Not according to me you beast of burden. I'm not an authority on that. Moreover, I showed you that malware is a single term used to refer to virus, worms etc. In fact comodo even said virus is a type of malware but you have failed to take correction like the goat you are.

The shame here goes to that person that carried you for 9 months in that grave yard she calls a womb. LMFAO

Internet Vigilante your effort wasn't nice. Get sense or die trying Lmao

You can't trade words with me. Your IQ is too low

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by zzzzy: 3:38pm On Feb 02, 2016
nairaman66:
Android cannot give you this! While reading any text, you will be able to define any words that suits you on the go! iPhone is the best thing to have happened to the mobile industry!!
OMG please if you are comparing android nd iPhone, just don't talk of features. You may talk of efficiency and stability but just don't go near features. And incase you want to know y, d answer is because itz open source.
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by KanwuliaJara: 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
If Samsung phone battery na man blokos ehn, no man or woman go gree "browse" am!

DEAD before ROUND UNO!!!

Kai!!!! cry
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by truetalknow: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Picture quality is great, you can even use it for movie production. Its a 4k cam . did you get that
zzzzy:
sorry, but what did you say about d cam
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by truetalknow: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Picture quality is great, you can even use it for movie production. Its a 4k cam . did you get that[i][/i]
zzzzy:
sorry, but what did you say about d cam
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by henry007(m): 3:01am On Feb 07, 2016
@OP
Why not use both.
I use the Tecno phantom 5 and iPhone = Best of both worlds.
Secretly crushing on BB passport se tho
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by osenbarak: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2016
ritababe:
Android is the future even iPhone will join us soon just like blackberry. grin
you are saying the truth my guy

2 Likes

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by 3rdlegxxx(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2016
bobo65:

Dude talking bout school
Weren't u taught how to read text books?

The post isn't even long

@bobo the staggering amount of people on nairaland that can't real a review or a little short story is embarrassing, all they ever say is shorten it, summarize, how in the world do you summarize a comaparison like this except you were targeting illiterates and lazy readers, practically every 7/ 10 topics on nairaland, you would read where one student who assume has been taught to read would see a person trying to explain his or her points and the next thing you see is, op next time summarize na, really disheartening at the present level we are now, crazy bad reading culture by the youths and teens.

1 Like

Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Yes o. You will not know the thrilling new world awaiting you until you change over from android to iphone....
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by zizhulx(f): 7:18am On Dec 19, 2016
After switching from Android to iPhone, you may need transfer data like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, etc between them. You can use Google account for transferring contacts, text messages, and use Phone Transfer software for transferring all the data.
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by seghordy: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
that is right jare
ritababe:
Android is the future even iPhone will join us soon just like blackberry. grin
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by seghordy: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
omo nothing more to make it clear to them
bobo65:
Cool

To cut the long story short, android is more user frndly than iPhone

I'll say android is Facebook while iPhone is twitter
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by seghordy: 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
lol
henrydadon:
I have to be really jobless to be able to read all this finish. .OP next time..summarize. .I believe u were taught
in school
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by seghordy: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
that how it is
rapfezy:
in Jamal's voice "tell the truth"
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by seghordy: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
you get money na
henry007:
@OP
Why not use both.
I use the Tecno phantom 5 and iPhone = Best of both worlds.
Secretly crushing on BB passport se tho
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by seghordy: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
yea he should be
henrydadon:
I have to be really jobless to be able to read all this finish. .OP next time..summarize. .I believe u were taught
in school
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by seghordy: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
KanwuliaJara:
If Samsung phone battery na man blokos ehn, no man or woman go gree "browse" am!

DEAD before ROUND UNO!!!

Kai!!!! cry
Re: I Switched From Android To Iphone For Two Months. Here's What I Learned by seghordy: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
oh that's good
truetalknow:
Picture quality is great, you can even use it for movie production. Its a 4k cam . did you get that[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Recover Whatsapp Chat History After Formatting Or Changing Phone / Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.