Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' (35433 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned / We Can’t Float Naira, Cbn Tells Imf / British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by MummyTehillah(f): 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2016
Who I want ask if wetin you talk na true?
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by holluwai(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
Sounds like a joke
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Judeoxide(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2016
Can you imaging this man After crossing all cut off and shits.. They still wount give you admission.. And you expect people to wait another year I no blame you.. If i check your children now, them fit follow for those aguys way get Ferrari... No house my foot.. Mtcheeew,,
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by jamace(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
From most of the responses above, one can easily tell those who are potential looters.

Nigerians must wake up! Corruption is killing us.

We should realise that the wealth of one looter can never lead to the development of our nation;but the integrity of one man positively impacts on the lives of everybody.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2016
How do this man expect me to believe him

and if so, he should better consult people from his village
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Endtimesmith(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
At least you have a mud house to sleep every night,please be grateful at least!
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
[b][/b]EFCC should pls investigate him. I guess he is diverting attention.EFCC should pls investigate him. I guess he is diverting attention.EFCC should pls investigate him. I guess he is diverting attention.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by johntaiwo123(m): 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2016
It may be as a result of a curse that has been placed on your family. JESUS can break it for you.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by phreakabit(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2016

[size=18pt]Don't let the images deter you. . . I believe you sir.[/size]
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Just like d way baba told us he borrowed moni 2 buy inec form, whereas only Aisha fit buy form for the whole parties dt contested in d last election
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by sayyid(m): 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
uboma:

the man is obviously a dumb fellow.

He claims not to have a house of his own but later listed 2 houses (one in Lugbe) which he acquired from the proceeds of his salary. Where else would the money to acquire the 2 properties come from? And is Lugbe not part of Abuja for him to say he has no house in Abuja.
D man is seriously high on KOKO
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2016
EFCC should investigate diz attention diverting man ooo.[color=#990000]

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by naijacentric(m): 7:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Buhari factor dats wat he means indirectly
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Fact

Man is insatiable.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2016
Liar-bility
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by kashflynn(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
CBN pls put in a place a proper structure that would not only enable Nigerian entrepreneurs access to the 220Billion Naria for sme, but also portfolio /team with Vast industry knowledge that would work with the beneficiaries, help them build, grow, strategies and mitigate through the Nigeria system, as this would help reduce the amount of failed business on the part of inexperienced entrepreneurs with the next big game changing idea.. Also Nigeria is in a die need of economic revolution, so the idea of providing seed funding of 1-10m should be discouraged, we need to take things to the next level... We should be looking at providing funds around 100M-2B NARIA capital for viable business idea, with huge growth potential, market scalability and sustainability, so the world don't start laughing at us, as a county where their counterpart abroad are doing big things, we are here boasting that we can now produce PENCILS (the highest level of mediocrity)....
NB: Nigerian entrepreneurs have what it takes to transform Nigeria into an industrial nation by producing and providing services that we be used by Nigerians and in the future exported. I have a proposal on how we can Transform Nigeria into an industrial nation with a 15 years growth plan of investing and developing 15-20 Nigerian start up into big business, we could account for over 200 big business in the country.. Achieving this flight isn't rocket science, just that we with the ideas are always restricted by means to implement them, you can check my profile for a brief insight.. I have the blue prints on how this pattern should flow, but my constraints has been getting this across to the CBN, whoever could help should contact me
Kashflynnresource@gmail.com 08064694353. Anyi Victory

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Kiakia(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2016
This Director of Central Bank has two houses and he claims he cannot build a house. Maybe he does not also know that Lugbe is in Abuja.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by sLentlover7778(m): 7:11pm On Jan 31, 2016
What's my business wit these, if u decide to build house with your salary it your business but don't steal government money. If you like control trillion it's none of my business.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by myfantasies(f): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2016
Dats wat dey all say

But by d time dey retire we will start seeing nd hearing about his mansions he built

He will now call it a retired home
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by 400billionman: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
People who sells pepper on the street and in the market build their own house. So what is this one talking about?

He has two houses, one from government, the other from CBN.

He is just talking dust.

His monthly salary cannot be less than a million as a CBN director

That is how one man claimed he had only 150 cows and N1m.

When people are making valid points, they should learn to avoid sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by TBD(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
You can deceived people but You can never deceive me PMB I will soon rest you are guilty that is why...
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Jarus(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2016
If you rise to become a Director at CBN and couldn't build a house, you're to blame. Your legitimate salary over years is enough to build 3 decent houses

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by LOVEGINO(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2016
SmartChoices:
There's always a difference when God Himself blesses you!

Meanwhile for the dilector...
hahahaha! Should incase he s throwing smoke, EFCC is watching.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by birmingham04: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
No liar shall inherit kingdom of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
LOVEGINO:
hahahaha! Should incase he s throwing smoke, EFCC is watching.
Also possible
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by anonimi: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
Jarus:
If you rise to become a Director at CBN and couldn't build a house, you're to blame. Your legitimate salary over years is enough to build 3 decent houses

Maybe the man is a liar.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by chudyboy05(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Alhaji work for us to enjoy, 10 virgin*s awaits you .Dey there dey sleep naa
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by mekybabe1: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2016
Thiss man no want Efcc wahala. Oga, we understand this ur lie. No problem sha o.
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Kingbilo(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
grin so you want my child to come here and study zoology or international relations when she can go to Ghana and study medicine or law.. grin
Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by HaneefahRN(f): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is super story o.

When the vulcanizer in my area has his won house, shameless man, does he want to tell us he earns less than 500K + other income legal and otherwise. As he doesn't av house nw, make we contribute? He is most likely lying anyway

It's true the amt of money Nigerians spend to get education outside Nigeria is enormous, but is it our fault? What has our greedy, corrupt leaders done to improve d educational sector?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Egie4real: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2016
Flashh:
People who sells pepper on the street and in the market build their own house. So what is this one talking about?
I think he meant dasuki-like mansions!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
"All the budget of NUC is for the Nigerian universities. Now, the budget of NUC is not up to the amount Nigerians spend in training their children in Ghana."

Which is exactly why Nigerians spend so much in training their in Ghana!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / Pepsi-Cola War Disrupts Market / Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.