Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources (572 Views)

Meet Hajia Zainab, The Ex Wife Of Africa's Richest Man, Aliko Dangote (photos) / 7 Benefits Of The Senate's New Companies And Allied Matters Act / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources by Orikinla(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2016
How British Companies and Others Control Over US$1Trillion of Africa's Resources

Detailed report on
http://www.nigeriansreport.com/2016/08/how-british-companies-and-others.html

Re: British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources by Justiyke4u: 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2016
Okay but I actually did not click the link
Re: British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources by Orion21: 12:22am On Aug 28, 2016
This read makes me weep for the black race, embarassed would the black race ever be free from all sort of oppression and domination?
Re: British Companies And Others Control Over US$1trillion Of Africa's Resources by Orikinla(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Orion21:
This read makes me weep for the black race, embarassed would the black race ever be free from all sort of oppression and domination?
Neocolonialism is even worse than colonialism.
They are still plundering Africa 24/7.

(1) (Reply)

FOREX: Naira Gains Strength Against Dollar At Interbank Market / How And Why To Change From (dot)com To Custom Dotcom / Breaking: Banks And Telecommunication Companies Make Money In Illegal Ways!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.