Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" (46849 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji A Lesbian And Home Breaker / Tiwa Savage And Her Mother, Cecilia Savage, Hang Out / Paul Obazele: "Lesbian And Gay Producers Dominate Nollywood" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by EdifiedCEO: 5:59am On Mar 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmyAacPCW1o

In fear of being blackmailed, Ghanaian actress and show host, Cecilia Konamah has come out to confess that she was once a lesbian adding that her husband is aware. Speaking in an interview with Hello FMs, the actress who, according to her, stopped the lesbianism practice three years ago, said:

'My husband is aware of that. Yes, he knows that I was a lesbian and he is very comfortable with me in our marriage. He also said even if I had once stood on the streets as a hawker, he likes me as I am,' she said.

She also stated that any attempt from her friends to bring up her past won't work as her husband is already aware.

'I was introduced into the act by some friends. If somebody thinks she wants to bring it out just to break my marriage, then let me tell the person that my husband is aware,' she added.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/i-was-lesbian-and-my-husband-knows-it.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 14, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by jaymejate: 6:09am On Mar 14, 2017
The real deal is... Will my sister be safe with you?

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by pyyxxaro: 6:24am On Mar 14, 2017
Shaaaaaaraap

Winch

4 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Eddygourdo(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2017
If he is aware, then I praise you for being a brave woman, now ur enemies are toothless with that history. Women can learn from this. Your skeleton is news as long as it remains in tthe cupboard , away from those who shoulda known and accepted its existence. Peace

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by yusufibrahim(m): 6:33am On Mar 14, 2017
I think that man don chop efo...... But he did no be Sha cause the say love covers all

1 Like

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by segebase(m): 6:37am On Mar 14, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2017
Your Husband most be a Ghanaian I guess. No try Naija In-laws with what you just said

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Ayodejioak(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by dadavivo: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2017
Ahhh ayemi oo, Africa is in trouble. Borbrisky people are taking over

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by LatestAmebo: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2017
really?
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by buchilino(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
LUCKY U.
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by obiorathesubtle: 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
The truth is... Majority of women are either lesbians or bisexuals..

They lie about it a lot, and it's very rare to see a woman who's only interested in males..

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by 3kay945(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
I will say Amos 3vs3 then. cool
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by asuaiclive(m): 8:05am On Mar 14, 2017
rubbish..
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by cr7lomo: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2017
Face colour Na north...body complexion Na south...

16 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by austine4real(m): 8:06am On Mar 14, 2017
next pls
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Samanza89: 8:06am On Mar 14, 2017
So what should we do about that?...
Come closer, I won't slap you. I have just one advice for you, come to Nigeria and meet Bobrisky for proper orientation on skin toning and stop patronising all this traffic light hawkers...

Can't your mirror tell you that you look like a zebra?...

2 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by pweshboi(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Make I park well for here... Will b back soon

4 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by ilokas(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2017
Good for you
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by obajoey(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2017
na wa
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Donwizbro(m): 8:08am On Mar 14, 2017
...And u thot u're doing us abi, u'r doing u'rself and u'r ozband.

3 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by toyinjimoh(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2017
dt lady deserves Oscar award....fool
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Jackipapa: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2017
Uhmnnnmnnmnmnmnm!
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by darkid1(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2017
When did african actresses become so messed up... There are no more celebrity role models
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by harry2sexy(m): 8:11am On Mar 14, 2017
She said she was a hawker.

Lmao
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by phreakabit(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2017
All these unknown "actresses" and "actors" nowadays.

4 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by okoroko(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2017
That is y it's good you tell u r spouse about your past so that it will not hurt you in the future..brave woman

6 Likes

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by CoolFreeday(m): 8:13am On Mar 14, 2017
I like that
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by izzou(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
The truth is... Majority of women are either lesbians or bisexuals..

They lie about it a lot, and it's very rare to see a woman who's only interested in males..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Rashman578(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2017
I don't know if I sud give a Bleep
Re: Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" by Bukayot: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2017
are you promoting Lesbianism before marriage

. .chaiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dancer Korra Obidi's Estranged Husband Goes On A Date Night With A Nigerian Lady / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Sister, Nadia Ibrahim Wow In New Photos / Reekado Banks Falls In Love With Lady After She Dangerously Rocked Him On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.