Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose (28668 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies / How EFCC Traced 1.3billion NSA Funds To Fayose's Account In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by surecashplace(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
There would continue to be accusations and counter accusations. What is a bother to me is, if I can take the WORDS of a man who was willing to swear to cover up a supposed wrong as long as it gave him a personal benefit. Only time would tell!
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Joarams(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
"I would have loved to give Fayose money, more than what he mentioned but I didn’t give any money. But if I had given him the money it is no one's business."

Then I believe you gave him the money...by reverse psychology. If you would have given someone more money than the law (or at least moral inclination) approves, then you've got some serious issues of impunity sir.
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Joarams(m): 6:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
sammhi:

1) by alluding that opposing Aluko mins supporting Fayose
2) by your shallow mindedness... Aluko saying two different things on same case on two different occasions shows he is not to be trusted
3) Aluko shows that even this is his show may have been sponsored and if the sponsor renege, Aluko may come bak in two years time to refute all of this again. I guess you are not reasoning that it is a possibility
4) Aluko does not deserve to be taken seriously... by saying his basis for the revelation was the betrayal by Fayose. such a a man is not to be trusted
5) some of us commenting here are non partisan.. pls and we don't know who IPOB or whateva are...
6) only a partisan or an slowpoke will take someone like Aluko serious

6...including the burden of proof, if verified? Crosschk your non-partisanship sir. Ever heard of separating the messenger from the message?
To me, sorry, he's more believable now than earlier...he knows he'll be arrested and jailed (for which he declared on TV that he's ready). What does he have to gain by coming forward now? He sure knows he's going down but he's looking for company. It's called not going down without a fight and I believe he has found company.
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by ijaw1stson: 7:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=remirez07 post=42524132][/quote] what are you saying bro?
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by poseidon12: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2016
focus7:
We do not expect him to own up easily, even Jonathan will still deny. Beside we all know what Ubas are capable of, the Chris Ngige and the Okija shrine scandal is still fresh in our memory. Is Uba not equally a thug like Fayose?

Get properly informed please. Ifeanyi Ubah of Capital Oil is not related to Chris and Andy Ubah of the Ngige/Okija shrine scandal.
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Drdreluv: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yes. I know him heartless and lust for money is too much all he know is money money and money
Casinger:

So you also know this man when he was working as a lecturer and H.O.D in the faculty of Management science,(Business admin. Department) for his fraudulent and offering students fake admission... He is indeed a lair!!! What a useless and irresponsible man!
Re: Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose by Drdreluv: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
No
Otapipia:

Sorry, did you fail his course?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

31 Northern Lawyers To Defend Abba Kyari / LP: Court Nullification Of Alex Otti’s Candidature Too Late – Festus Ogun / Mobolaji Johnson's Wife, Funmi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.