Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Easiest Ways To Change Colour & Text On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easiest Ways To Change Colour & Text On Wordpress (742 Views)

Help Needed On Wordpress Open Graph / Tip To Write Or Comment In Blue Color Text On Facebook / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Ways To Change Colour & Text On Wordpress by Mks3690: 5:59am On Feb 01, 2016
Today i will be sharing with you tips on how to change a text colour and text sizes on WorldPress. I believed that this post will be most useful to all blogger beginners on our to go about making amore attracting post to their audience.

I took myself as an example, for instance it took me almost 3 months after the initial setting up of my site to be able to locate how to change the text colour. i had to move from one website to the other to search for s source code, and then edit it on my WordPress very serious work for me back then. While i don't know that, What i am finding to Sokoto is right with me in my So-Ko-To To cut the long story short, let go straight to the business.

When writing a post in WordPress you will see a few text options on the post editor screen like bold, italics, and strikethrough. But what if you want to change the size of the text? Or the colour?

There is seemingly no simple solution for this on the post editor screen, so I am going to show you some workable ways to get it done. This will involve some light HTML coding, but even if you are a beginner you should be able to copy and paste the examples I give to get your desired effect.

The method I am going to show you should only be used if you want to make changes to just a few words in your post. If you don’t like the overall look of the text on your blog, it is better to just install a new theme on your blog that has a font type, size, and color that you like.

Changing Text Colour shocked

Here we are, at first look you probably can’t find an easy way to change the text color. WordPress decided to hide this feature. Here is how to get to it:

In your WordPress dashboard go to the “Posts” section and click on the post you want to edit.
Once you are on the post editor screen click the “Toolbar Toggle” button just about your post.
This will bring up some extra options in the toolbar above your post. One of these options is a “Text color” drop-down box.

Use your mouse to highlight the text you want to change and then click the[b]“Text color”[/b] drop-down box. Choose whichever color you like.
Once you have chosen a color you can click the blue “Save Draft or Update” button on the right-hand side to save your changes.

Changing Text Size

Changing your text size follows a process similar to the one we used to change the text color.

In your WordPress dashboard go to the “Posts” section and click on the post you want to edit.
Once you are on the post editor screen click the “Toolbar Toggle” button just about your post

vist Kinfovillage for more details http://kinforena.com/
This will bring up some extra options in the toolbar above your post. One of these options is a drop-down box that says “Paragraph”
Use your mouse to highlight the text you want to change and then click the “Paragraph” drop-down box. Choose “Heading 3” to follow along with this example.

More image @ Kinfoarena.com http://kinfoarena.com/

Source http://kinfoarena.com/
Re: Easiest Ways To Change Colour & Text On Wordpress by Mks3690: 6:00am On Feb 01, 2016
This and many more gist @ kinfovillage.com Like our facebook page
Re: Easiest Ways To Change Colour & Text On Wordpress by ejembi28(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mks3690:
This and many more gist @ kinfovillage[
color=#990000[colo
r=#990000][/color]][/color].com Like our facebook page

(1) (Reply)

I Can Not Browse Again With My Phone Because Of Advert / Premium Wordpress Theme Needed(Solved) / Be Careful Of This Phishing Site On Nairaland.. Mods Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.