Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Michael Jackson's Spirit World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Michael Jackson's Spirit World (2215 Views)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / The Spirit World. What's Your Take? / We Live in a 3D World. The Spirit World is 4D Plus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 10:18am On Jun 30, 2009
Just a question

If Michael Jackson should find himself in the spirit world  black in colour rather than Whitish, how would he feel? Disappointed or happy to be black again.

Question two,  If black (Africans) are to be at the right side and the Whitish or what have you are to be at the left side (I mean grouping people according to their colour of skin) Where would he Be (second chance) as seeing himself in African skin colour? Would he turn his back again from the Africans' colour?

Question three: What will he answer; when asked "why do you choose to become whitish?

Please you the Living answer this questions for him and also pray for him to rest in peace, which he never had in this world.
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2009
yah i know we all make mistake: but if Michael is to come back to life - would he choose to be a black (African) or a white despite what he suffered as a white man.

are these questions too hard for this house to find answer and solution? QUEST?
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by korexes(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2009
i agree with may kelly if micheal were to come back he would have chosen 2 b a black man
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2009
korexes:

i agree with may kelly if micheal were to come back he would have chosen 2 b a black man

I do not agree totally that MJ will choose to be black - cos' even the ex-wife and the surrogate mother of his 3 children were white pple. I think deep inside MJ he Despised African skin colour and face.

He regreted being a black man?
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by korexes(f): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2009
i do not agree,i think he loved d black colour because he started his career being black
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2009
The American's always present him as born America Singer rather than born African America - does it mean that they too do not want him to be a black?
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by korexes(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
it depends on d way u see it.i do not know d answer 2 d question
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
korexes, do you also think that the 3 children really are from jackson's blood? that man's life is a puzzle to every one even in this nairaland forum!
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by korexes(f): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2009
the 3 michel's children are definately his i read a lot confirming dat d children are his
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2009
korexes:

the 3 michel's children are definately his i read a lot confirming dat d children are his
ok. but is michael black or white/ and how come the three children did not in any way at least no matter how little bear a resemblance of MJ?. i've seen the resent pics of the three without mask on their faces.
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by korexes(f): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
it's not all d time dat a child looks like their parents.there may b sientific reasons.
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 2:30pm On Jul 06, 2009
korexes:

it's not all d time dat a child looks like their parents.there may b sientific reasons.

Off course, that's reminds me; he regreted being a black. so if heaven is to be bought with money, michael would buy and leaving his family and not to think of others behind. MJ is selfish.

Scientific reasons, sure - may be another surgery for them never to have black trace in them. i agree with you.
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by korexes(f): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2009
i didnt mean dat his children were operated on. micheal did whatever e did because he was young
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
ok. i agree with you. We should not blame MJ for anything. Alright may his gentle soul rest in peace; korexes you what: i pity the doctors and others that performed / carried out that surgery on michael at the first time.
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by tubabie(f): 5:55pm On Jul 06, 2009
I dont know why but i suspect you have been infected with the reigning madness on NL.
Tell me for Pete's sake why you are conversing with your self? Are you ok? cheesy
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 8:46am On Jul 07, 2009
tubabie:

I dont know why but i suspect you have been infected with the reigning madness on NL.
Tell me for Pete's sake why you are conversing with your self? Are you ok? cheesy

Yes. I am perfectly ok. no madness  or infection. Have a nice day. grin

Michael Jackson rest in Peace.

Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by tubabie(f): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2009
Ok ride on !!! Just don't go bonkers cos you are all alone here ! shocked
Seun should ban all you peeps with several active monikers! cheesy  sad
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2009
tubabie:

Ok ride on !!! Just don't go bonkers cos you are all alone here ! shocked
Seun should ban all you peeps with several active monikers! cheesy sad

While has Obama not said any thing yet about this white Michael jackson's death? but wait ooo! did michael Jackson visited the white house when Obama became the U.S president?

so strange - think and find out about this. assignment and furnish me please -
Re: Michael Jackson's Spirit World by Maykelly(f): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2009
White House On Jackson: Pop Icon, Troubled Life
Obama Sends Condolences To Fans, Singer's Family

POSTED: 1:32 pm CDT June 26, 2009
UPDATED: 2:05 pm CDT June 26, 2009

WASHINGTON -- White House press secretary Robert Gibbs says President Barack Obama saw pop star Michael Jackson as a spectacular performer and music icon whose life nonetheless had sad and tragic aspects.

Gibbs said Friday that Obama sends his condolences to the late singer's family and fans.

The White House did not issue a statement following Jackson's death on Thursday. Gibbs did not mention Jackson until asked about him at Friday's regular White House briefing.

The way we see him

(1) (Reply)

Justified Interpreatation Of God's Word? / Vimana / The Secret Of The Wealth Of King Solomon (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.