Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

TKO Aluko Is Corruption....history - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TKO Aluko Is Corruption....history (1120 Views)

Kola Aluko Is Selling His Apartment In New York (Photos) / Breaking News!!! court Issued Warrant Of Arrest Against TKO ALUKO For Perjury. / Ekitigate: Aluko Is A Liar – Ubah Reacts To $2m Offer To Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TKO Aluko Is Corruption....history by kolykoldy1: 9:44am On Feb 01, 2016
TKO Aluko who is a former HOD Bisadmin UNAD. He's a very corrupt individual and ll do anything to get things done. disrupting things.
He bagged his PHD at Lead city university Ibadan, when the lead city has no post graduate school.
I know and can mention people who ve paid him for courses or transfer to his department...He's then alpha and Omega of Business administration. He has a P.A whose name is Hamed, he was a finalist in 2007 when I was in 100 level in the same institution but different faculty...This said Hamed use a Brand new kia given to him by Aluko.. Hamed ll negotiate and sign any document on behalf of Aluko.I went with a friend to pay him 10K for a course and my friend was given his same booklet he uses for the main examination to make correction where needed and add more..
Funny how Aluko is now to be taken serious. He was forced of the university by Prof Dipo Kolawole...
TKO Aluko is a household name for corruption and any other related misappropriation.
He's capable of being in alliance with Fayose for greater crime than Ekiti Gate, He's also capable of collaboration with APC to paint Fayose Black...
His name his TKO you ll never find him in anything legal. I was told he use to be genius when in Unilorin as he graduated with first-class degree....there re more to say.... maybe later.
there might be typo or grammatical error couldn't prove read I'm at work just trying spit this out..
Nigerians re not faithful to Nigeria.
Thank you.
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: TKO Aluko Is Corruption....history by Elosky20: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2016
Cry me Blood
Re: TKO Aluko Is Corruption....history by kolykoldy1: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2016
www.nairaland.com/416311/ekiti-fountain-nonsense

2010 post by a nairalander of TKO Aluko.
Re: TKO Aluko Is Corruption....history by OJULALAKAN: 6:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
Your article is totally in correct.
Re: TKO Aluko Is Corruption....history by OJULALAKAN: 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
I don't see any thing that make sense in this article if you really want to prove your self mention names the person pls.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Admits The Government Is Under Pressure To Devalue The Naira (photos) / Who Is Burning Down All The Markets In Nigeria, Is It Economic Sabotage? / EFCC Witness Disowns Own Document He Submitted Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.