Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,817 members, 7,824,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg (2179 Views)

Between Lagos And Johannesburg / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / On Summer Holiday To Nairobi Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg by pastort1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
1. Dubai (UAE), Sao Paulo and Rio de janeiro (Brasil)-18th-15th August, 2009

2. London-22nd - 29th August, 2009

3. Johannesburg-5th -12th September, 2009

Deadline for registration for all is 10th July 2009

Check this link for further details:http://www.arrival-travels.com/summerholiday.html
Re: Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg by davidovie: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2009
WHAT ARE YOUR PRICE FOR A TOUR PACKAGE TO LONDON. AND CAN YOU GIVE ME A VALID VISA WITHOUT STORY AFTER PAYMENT,BECAUSE I HAVE MANY OF OUR CLIENTS HERE IN PORT HARCOURT WHO CAN JOINED YOU ON THIS TOUR AND I DONOT WANT TO FAIL MY REPUTABLE CLIENT.
AND IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED IN PARTNERING WITH US. WE BRING OUR CLIENT TO YOU AND YOU GIVE US A FEES FOR OUR SERVICES.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT US ON THIS EMAIL; frejisglobalservice@yahoo.com
call Smart 08054809737, 08063808560
Re: Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2009
davidovie:

WHAT ARE YOUR PRICE FOR A TOUR PACKAGE TO LONDON. AND CAN YOU GIVE ME A VALID VISA WITHOUT STORY AFTER PAYMENT,BECAUSE I HAVE MANY OF OUR CLIENTS HERE IN PORT HARCOURT WHO CAN JOINED YOU ON THIS TOUR AND I DONOT WANT TO FAIL MY REPUTABLE CLIENT.
AND IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED IN PARTNERING WITH US. WE BRING OUR CLIENT TO YOU AND YOU GIVE US A FEES FOR OUR SERVICES.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CONTACT US ON THIS EMAIL; frejisglobalservice@yahoo.com
call Smart 08054809737, 08063808560

Listen to urself. somebody to give u a visa. U are not even good at the fraud thing. U are just one of those morons here.
Re: Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg by pureminded: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2009
justwise:

Listen to urself. somebody to give u a visa. U are not even good at the fraud thing. U are just one of those morons here.
oloun grin
Re: Summer Holiday Packages To Dubai, Sao Paulo, Rio, London and Johannesburg by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2009
pureminded:

oloun grin

(1)

Interested In Relocating To Canada Without Spending Much Money / The Rape Of 42 College Students, Parents Should Sue EKENE DILLI CHUKWU Transport / Help On Family Reunification Visa For Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.