Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? (9844 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? / I Am Shocked Beyond Words! Christians Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
Always keep tab on my account and watch me change it when you get to heaven.

Tab on your account ? Im not a stalker . You'll do it yourself wink

Just negodu , i na amu amu ? Nwanne , are you a learner ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Osheeyy . I feel you bro cool

I need to watch the video . He thinks he is the only one that should ask for videos .

Dalaman , the video should also include the formation of the moon and the big bang happening Twice . Because science does not have a clue of the genesis of the universe and the formation of the moon at least your godless creation video could provide answers
Abi na.
Infact i think im getting more interested in his videos.
His videos must also include the formation of the human mind.
lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hold up smart pants . Can you explain how human beings derived the propensity to reproduce without the aid of a designer ?
what's good dry cu nt, Never knew you this ignorant in biology....so you a product of intelligent design or DNA biological make up,c'mon, grab a book and read.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Abi na.
Infact i think im getting more interested in his videos.
His videos must also include the formation of the human mind.
lol.

Oh dear ! That should come up at the end of the series maybe the last episode because its gona be one hell of a video as it deserves a good ending

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by dalaman: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

How did nature come about ? And how did nature derive the propensity to establish the characteristics of life forms MR NIGER D

You can wish to answer the question or shut up

Thanks smiley

It depends on what in nature you are talking about, are you talking about the planet? The continents, mountains, seas, oceans or life? What exactly are you talking about?

I have told you to explain to me how your God supposedly spoke things into existence using the Hebrew language and you ran away. How does voice create living matter from non living matter?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2016
betterpikin28:

I promise you he will show himself to you soon
But for now, I guess he's busy being unreal.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Ehyaa sorry. I feel your pain. Maybe your children will be the ones to show you the light of christ and champion the gospel of Jesus Christ in the middle east. grin
Sorry bro, the devil lost this war a long time ago.
I wish a 5 years old from sweden could have a chance of viewing this your post and have plenty reasons to laugh at a full grown adult full of ignorance in third world Africa who still believes in God and devil. Keep it up, welcome to forever ignorace of yours.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
what's good dry cu nt, Never knew you this ignorant in biology....so you a product of intelligent design or DNA biological make up,c'mon, grab a book and read.

If you mean books filled with scientists' fantasies and assumptions concerning that then I might glance through it .

I'm a product of an intelligent design , so is your mobile phone and the internet .

Man copies from nature and calls it an intelligent design but fails to describe nature as an intelligent design . Such pathetic hypocrisy

Do you know that many machines , artificial processes etc emulate nature . You can collect information from weather patterns , a family , anything in nature so you can have prescience over likely possibilities . And yet you fail to recognize nature as intelligently designed ?

What none sense !
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by dalaman: 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism limits open mindedness . Free thinking for atheists stops when a creator figure sets a standard for morality . That's why bro Johnydon22 opened a thread explaining what he understands by forgiveness and subjecting the "concept" to derision . And off course 19 other shallow thinkers made me waste my time going through it to actually understand the "points" made.

There is no creator that wrote down or set down any moral codes any where, all moral codes are human invention, human beings wrote down the moral codes of conduct they chose to live by that is why they moral codes vary from society to society and depends on time in history. When the ancient people that wrote the bible(Who happen to be your God) felt that slavery was morally OK, their God was with them instructing them how to enslave their daughters and their neighbors. When they thought it was Ok to stone their disobedient children to death their God was also their instructing them to do so. They came up with this morally repulsive idea that some God had to sacrifice himself( or is it his son) to forgive humans from the sins of one man and one woman. How absurd and idiotic such a moral concept is. We get all our moral codes of conduuts from other humans like us, because morality is a human concept that must be learned.

Someone -an atheist- (cant remember he username ) said some supernatural experiences involve the tuning of one's brain frequency or some shi.t . At least he's trying to extricate himself from shallowness atheistic free thinking elicits .

True adherents of Christ teachings can "tune their brains into high frequencies" to objectively test and verify the reality of God's existence . To experience God in His fullness is not for all

"many are called but few are chosen"
"knock and it shall be opened unto you"
"seek and you shall find"
" Come near to God and he will come near to you " and so many

These are hidden recondite messages in the bible though clear to the naked eye - conspicuous - but are for the chosen lot to experience the fullness of his glory.

What is this thrash? This isn't a Sunday school class. Can you give us an example of this objective verification of your God's existence so that we will verify and know it is not just a feeling that exist in your brain due to excessive indoctrination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by dalaman: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
DP
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You are the one who is being brainwashed . I wonder how you sleep with so much mendacity filled in your innocent mind . Such none sense is deleterious to your mind , you need to let go and show willingness to be of God
To be of God you say....Are you kidding me right now? You want me to be as mentally incapacitated and indoctrinated to believe in fairytales. That's sickening. I don't pity your guys because its not your fault, yall suffering from a bandwagon effect which happens to be psychological.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by dalaman: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dalaman please can you provide a video of nature making itself outta nothing . Since life has no creator , according to you , I need a video as evidence or its lies .

By faith , I believe God created the world - an idea which you repudiated , now can you provide a video which objectively tests and verifies your claim that God did not create the universe .

I'll like to watch this video with winner01 . #DalamanWhereIsTheGodlessCreationVideo

We still await JackBizzle to provide the video of him being discriminated against or its all lies #JackBizzleProvideThatVideo

If you can quote me where I have ever said that nature created itself out of nothing then, I will oblige you. Until you do that I will just assume that you are spewing gibberish as always.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

If you mean books filled with scientists' fantasies and assumptions concerning that then I might glance through it .

I'm a product of an intelligent design , so is your mobile phone and the internet .

Man copies from nature and calls it an intelligent design but fails to describe nature as an intelligent design . Such pathetic hypocrisy

Do you know that many machines , artificial processes etc emulate nature . You can collect information from weather patterns , a family , anything in nature so you can have prescience over likely possibilities . And yet you fail to recognize nature as intelligently designed ?

What none sense !
just this one question to ridicule you on your ignorance?

How is your mobile phone a product of an intelligent design?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by dalaman: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Osheeyy . I feel you bro cool

I need to watch the video . He thinks he is the only one that should ask for videos .

Dalaman , the video should also include the formation of the moon and the big bang happening Twice . Because science does not have a clue of the genesis of the universe and the formation of the moon at least your godless creation video could provide answers

Where have I ever argue in favor or against the Big Bang? When you show me then we can continue. You claim you believe by faith that some God some ancient people created out of thin air created the universe and expect me to take you seriously?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
dalaman:

It depends on what in nature you are talking about, are you talking about the planet? The continents, mountains, seas, oceans or life? What exactly are you talking about?

I have told you to explain to me how your God supposedly spoke things into existence using the Hebrew language and you ran away. How does voice create living matter from non living matter?

Mr . Dalaman can you explain how continents display the characteristics of a living thing or are you being disingenuous .

Explain how nature figured out that humans and every living thing needed MR . NIGER D nothing more , nothing less .

The key phrase is "figured out" . Only minds could figure out , only a designer can figure out the needs for its design . Since life has none . Can you show how this came to be with a video of these processes actively taking place according to their own will .

And for the video , I mean showing what actually took place billion years ago as it happened - which serves as an evidence . Thanks . Please state the source of your video too

I'll answer your question , when you answer mine to my satisfaction
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Tab on your account ? Im not a stalker . You'll do it yourself wink

Just negodu , i na amu amu ? Nwanne , are you a learner ?
Like I said earlier, you would notice me change it ofcourse by then, you would be in heaven. Only if you could comprehend that metaphor.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
just this one question to ridicule you on your ignorance?

How is your mobile phone a product of an intelligent design?

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Wawu . Your case is special even sir plaetton knows this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by dalaman: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What none sense !

What was a hurricane intelligently designed for? What about the virus that causes Ebola? What was it intelligently designed for? The asteroid belt in our solar system was intelligently designed for what?

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
dalaman:

What was a hurricane intelligently designed for? What about the virus that causes Ebola? What was it intelligently designed for? The asteroid belt in our solar system was intelligently designed for what?

Mister , can you answer my question please ?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by stzy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
CoolUsername:

Not to discredit you or start a flame war but isn't Pascal's wager dishonest? If you don't believe in God and just pretend to, isn't God supposed to know. You know being omniscient and everything?
let's. Not venture in2 that ok... Here is why

He created. Everything andd said. They were all good including Lucifer and Man.
He knows Lucifer will become disobidient doesn't he?
He knows man. Will fall for satan doesn't he?
He knows d. Day u were born n d day you willl die doesn't he?
He knows. Even ur thought at ur moment of death doesn't he?
Remember he's Omniscient
I. Don't need. Answers to these questions o pls
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by dalaman: 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mr . Dalaman can you explain how continents display the characteristics of a living thing or are you being disingenuous .

Explain how nature figured out that humans and every living thing needed MR . NIGER D nothing more , nothing less .

The key phrase is "figured out" . Only minds could figure out , only a designer can figure out the needs for its design . Since life has none . Can you show how this came to be with a video of these processes actively taking place according to their own will .

And for the video , I mean showing what actually took place billion years ago as it happened - which serves as an evidence . Thanks . Please state the source of your video too

I'll answer your question , when you answer mine to my satisfaction

You are the one that is positing God and insisting that God did this or that. My position is that the God you are talking about is a man made idea. It does not exist in reality because it is a creation of men. I have never made any claim about the origin of anything. I only said you are a part of nature, how anything came into being, I have never made any claim about such. You claim God so prove it. I have never made any claim about from the fact that your God remains a man made idea that is why you are hear speaking on it;s behalf despite the fact that you claim it is alive, all powerful and can do all things. It can not even talk or say hi. It can only rely on your to keep speaking on it's behalf because it only lives in your head.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by dalaman: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister , can you answer my question please ?

You haven't asked any valuable question my friend.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
I wish a 5 years old from sweden could have a chance of viewing this your post and have plenty reasons to laugh at a full grown adult full of ignorance in third world Africa who still believes in God and devil. Keep it up, welcome to forever ignorace of yours.
You can capture my post and show it to a 5 year old swedish kid. Also show them these quotes from the longest ruling british monarch, who knew the secret of the nation's dominance.
"That Book, the Bible, accounts for the supremacy of England. England has become great & happy by the knowledge of the true God through Jesus Christ"- Queen Victoria

And the founders of another great nation. President George Washington, the first President of the United States who realised the secret of good governance and made the famous quote:
“It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible.”

Show them so that they can laugh at why countries built on christian foundations still stand tall till date. After showing him this, i suggest you suck up to the five-year old for a long time till you can also stand on your feet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin

Wawu . Your case is special even sir plaetton knows this
See, I just made you laugh at you own ignorance.

You claimed Mobile phone is a product of intelligent design that I ask how?

You replied, telling me, another person knows it, c'mon dude, hit me with your valid point, you can't give that as an answer in an official setting.

I don't feel hit by any of you at all rather, I'm getting to determine the dept of yall ignorance.

And that question is still open for you to answer.

How is your phone a product of intelligent design?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
You can capture my post and show it to a 5 year old swedish kid. Also show them these quotes from the longest ruling british monarch, who knew the secret of the nation's dominance.
"That Book, the Bible, accounts for the supremacy of England. England has become great & happy by the knowledge of the true God through Jesus Christ"- Queen Victoria

And the founders of another great nation. President George Washington, the first President of the United States who realised the secret of good governance and made the famous quote:
“It is impossible to rightly govern the world without God and Bible.”

After showing him this, i suggest you suck up to the five-year old for a long time till you can also stand on your feet.
oh I see, Now quotes from famous people has now turn proof for your God existence.

Obama is famous worldwide and legislated Gay marriage now being gay is good because obama approves of it.

Aint so?

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
See, I just made you laugh at you own ignorance.

You claimed Mobile phone is a product of intelligent design that I ask how?

You replied, telling me, another person knows it, c'mon dude, hit me with your valid point, you can't give that as an answer in an official setting.

I don't feel hit by any of you at all rather, I'm getting to determine the dept of yall ignorance.

And that question is still open for you to answer.

How is your phone a product of intelligent design?
Is this a joke?
Mobile phones are products of intelligent designs by intelligent people.

What other breakdown do you want apart from this simple truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Is this a joke?

hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahahaha you so ignorant on this too, please don't comment on this or get your partner to lecture you on the meaning of intelligent design.

Hahahahhahaha you sounded like a 3 years old with that answer. Can't stop laughing.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Is this a joke?

Na so the question take shock me and I burst laugh . grin
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahahaha you so ignorant on this too, please don't comment on this or get your partner to lecture you on the meaning of intelligent design.

Hahahahhahaha you sounded like a 3 years old with that answer. Can't stop laughing.

shocked

winner01 no be joke . D guy dey laugh you self . Dalaman please call him to order abeg grin
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Na so the question take shock me and I burst laugh . grin
so you also don't know the meaning but wrote it to me that mobile phone and internet is a product of intelligent design.

This is ignorance at its peak.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
oh I see, Now quotes from famous people has now turn proof for your God existence.

Obama is famous worldwide and legislated Gay marriage now being gay is good because obama approves of it.

Aint so?
Yeah the same way nigerian thugs took over government from sane governing pioneers and made a mess of the great nation till date.
I was careful to highlight the quotes of the builders of the worlds powerful countries and their most potent building material. Any thug can take over and enjoy what their fathers have done. You could be dangote's son, inherit his wealth and squander it on madness. Its dosent discredit dangote's legacy.
And no one is trying to prove God to you. We just want you to see how illogical your claims are.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

shocked

winner01 no be joke . D guy dey laugh you self . Dalaman please call him to order abeg grin
like seriously, This is appalling, you wrote me that which you cannot defend.

Shaking my head in disgust, That is what being a christian raelly means....being delude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tribute To Pastor Ify Irukwu Of Jesus House London Who Passed Away On 4/6/2007 / Understanding The "Grace Of God" And The "Gospel Of Grace" / Why Have Jews Been Persecuted So Much Throughout History?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.