Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? (10088 Views)

Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion? / Christians, Why Do You Hate Richard Dawkins this much? / I Am Shocked Beyond Words! Christians Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
See, I just made you laugh at you own ignorance.

You claimed Mobile phone is a product of intelligent design that I ask how?

You replied, telling me, another person knows it, c'mon dude, hit me with your valid point, you can't give that as an answer in an official setting.

I don't feel hit by any of you at all rather, I'm getting to determine the dept of yall ignorance.

And that question is still open for you to answer.

How is your phone a product of intelligent design?

grin
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
so you also don't know the meaning but wrote it to me that mobile phone and internet is a product of intelligent design.

This is ignorance at its peak.

Hmmm . This is serious cos I considered the possibility that you were trolling

So bro , what do you understand by something being intelligently designed ?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by stzy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Mister , can you answer my question please ?
pls u don't argue about existence of God. With an atheist or a scientist .. Reason

1. U can factually prove his existence so its. Purely. Faith. Talks.
2. Theory. Of intelligient design creates more. Problem than it answers... Some1 or something that designed complex beings like man etc wuld b designed by something more complex.. Scientific process
3.religion shows us hw to find d rock of ages yl science shows us how 2 find the ages of rocks.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Yeah the same way nigerian thugs took over government from sane governing pioneers and made a mess of the great nation till date.
I was careful to highlight the quotes of the builders of the worlds powerful countries and their most potent building material. Any thug can take over and enjoy what their fathers have done. You could be dangote's son, inherit his wealth and squander it on madness. Its dosent discredit dangote's legacy.
And no one is trying to prove God to you. We just want you to see how illogical your claims are.
Amazing! Atleast today I now know someone ignorant enough to admit a phenomenon is real once famous people says it. Thumb up man. You ignorance would last you until the end of time.

1 Like

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
hahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahahaha you so ignorant on this too, please don't comment on this or get your partner to lecture you on the meaning of intelligent design.

Hahahahhahaha you sounded like a 3 years old with that answer. Can't stop laughing.
Ntoor. Na bro dalaman go come help us settle ds one oo. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hmmm . This is serious cos I considered the possibility that you were trolling

So bro , what do you understand by something being intelligently designed ?
So you too don't even know the meaning, have been wasting my time since, Damn!!!

You and you partner need to re-enrol for evening classes.

intelligent design
noun
1. the theory that life, or the universe, cannot have arisen by chance and was designed and created by some intelligent entity otherwise known as God.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Ntoor. Na bro dalaman go come help us settle ds one oo. grin
settle your ignorance? Go on ahead and ask your other gullible partner kingebuka, I just gave him the meaning of intelligent design, go learn something new, you 'd be needing it to debate me in the future.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
Amazing! Atleast today I now know someone ignorant enough to admit a phenomenon is real once famous people says it. Thumb up man. You ignorance would last you until the end of time.
Great. How were you able to admit evolution, abiogenesis or even the inexistence of God.
Cos im sure those brains suck up to even 5- year old oyibos grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Where the fu ck are these God children, they all ran away from just one proud atheist.

Proud to be atheist to badly damage yall ignorance all day everyday.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Great. How were you able to admit evolution, abiogenesis or even the inexistence of God.
Cos im sure those brains suck up to even 5- year old oyibos grin
hold up a minute, the point right here is me having to admit believing any phenomenon a famous person say is true, honestly, you sounded so childish and funny to me, I can't just help but laugh. As a matter of fact, you now the 5 years old in disguise.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
settle your ignorance? Go on ahead and ask your other gullible partner kingebuka, I just gave him the meaning of intelligent design, go learn something new, you 'd be needing it to debate me in the future.

Yeah type "Big Bang Theory" on google and tell me the first result that comes up .

An intelligent design per se means a model/prototype/product whose development/functionality comes from the human mind or intelligent system . It can be creative/innovative or evolutionary .

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
hold up a minute, the point right here is me having to admit believing any phenomenon a famous person say is true, honestly, you sounded so childish and funny to me, I can't just help but laugh. As a matter of fact, you now the 5 years old in disguise.
You should laugh, and at yourself especially. You brought up the issue of a 5-year old swedish boy like the average black man suffering from inferiority complex. And i simply gave you the foundation ingredients of the Great nations of the World. The point is not admission because of famous people affirmation, but rather, you sucking up to a 5-year old oyibo grin simply because you live in a "third world nation". You seem to care that a 5-year old oyibo will laugh at your idea. Are you really that insecure?? undecided
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah type "Big Bang Theory" on google and tell me the first result that comes up .

An intelligent design per se means a model/prototype/product whose development/functionality comes from the human mind or intelligent system . It can be creative/innovative or evolutionary .

Are you serious? Hahahaha....Rather you typed Robotic whatever because Robot is what am seeing but wait, I would prove to you with a link. Click that link, atleast if am lying, wiki won't be lying

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1930537565
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
Are you serious? Hahahaha....Rather you typed Robotic whatever because Robot is what am seeing but wait, I would prove to you with a link. Click that link, atleast if am lying, wiki won't be lying

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligent_design?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1930537565

The term intelligent design was coined to uniquely explain the notion that creationists used to attribute the form/design of constituents of the universe as the product of a mind or intelligent designer .

Now , explaining what ID means , I added "per se" meaning I'm giving you the actual meaning of something being intelligently designed .

Anything made by man that emulates nature or not can also described as an intelligent design
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
You should laugh, and at yourself especially. You brought up the issue of a 5-year old swedish boy like the average black man suffering from inferiority complex. And i simply gave you the foundation ingredients of the Great nations of the World. The point is not admission because of famous people affirmation, but rather, you sucking up to a 5-year old oyibo grin simply because you live in a "third world nation". You seem to care that a 5-year old oyibo will laugh at your idea. Are you really that insecure?? undecided
This is why you can't turn this around, We discussing religion and not race.

Secondly, I'm atheist so as most citizens in sweden including their children.

Thirdly, Your claim and backward fairytale opinion about God would be funny to people in another place who share same anti- religious views with me so they would be a better example to describe how backward and primitive you really are.

Fourthly, To add alcohol to the cut of your ignorance is the reason I brought up the scenario of a 5 year old swedish kid, just so you get to know you as a graduate in a third world can never stand the intelligence of a 5 years old in the second world.

Lastly, I succeeded, because you eventually admitted what even a basic 5 student in a third world here in Nigeria would ever admit.

Conclusion- You need re-orientation and sanitation of brain off Religion indoctrination.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:

Part of your super-duper ignorance displayed here. What do you mean wikipedia wont be lying. I bet if you owned or co-owned such website as an atheist, you would give creationism a zero chance in equality. Why not sit back and relax, read books and seek the truth you desperately need.
The Co-Founder of Wikipedia is an atheist named Jimmy Wales and its bias on certain topics is backed by proofs which i can provide here.
Below is his pic. I doubt you ever heard that.

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The term intelligent design was coined to uniquely explain the notion that creationists used to attribute the form/design of constituents of the universe as the product of a mind or intelligent designer .

Now , explaining what ID means , I added "per se" meaning I'm giving you the actual meaning of something being intelligently designed .

Anything made by man that emulates nature or not can also described as an intelligent design
Hahaha wanting to defend your ignorance you still end up contradicting yourself?

Who is the creationist? God
And how has God produced my phone? Hahahahahhaha
Hahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahah. Go on, defend your ignorance and look more ignorant, if I was you I would learn.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Part of your super-duper ignorance displayed here. What do you mean wikipedia wont be lying. I bet if you owned or co-owned such website as an atheist, you would give creationism a zero chance in equality. Why not sit back and relax, read books and seek the truth you desperately need.
The Co-Founder of Wikipedia is an atheist named Jimmy Wales and its bias on certain topics is backed by proofs which i can provide here.
Below is his pic. I doubt you ever heard that.
Yes I forgot to add that, we atheist are biased but relevant to using our bias to destroy you believers delusion, Mark Zuckerberg is biased so stay off Facebook,
Bill Gates is biased and silly, because you never benefited from half his wealth he gave out to charity.
Warren Buffet is also silly and biased because of same charity issue.
Late Steve Jobs is biased and silly because Iphone don't conserve battery and apple pc is too damn expensive.
Lawrence Krauss is so biased, his physics lectures are all lies and don't happen around us.
I'm proud atheist, Me too I'm biased.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 11:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
This is why you can't turn this around, We discussing religion and not race.
You must think im as feeble minded as you are. You brought up the issue of a 5-year old white kid to make me feel intimidated. Simply because you look up to them.
aaronson:

Secondly, I'm atheist so as most citizens in sweden including their children.
The same inferiority complex im talking about. "Because they are oyibos, they must be right"
Why not man-up and stand on your feet. Read books independently and make your inferences.
aaronson:

Thirdly, Your claim and backward fairytale opinion about God would be funny to people in another place who share same anti- religious views with me so they would be a better example to describe how backward and primitive you really are.
The same way a 5-year old christian american kid would call you a fool for believing you came from nothing.
aaronson:

Fourthly, To add alcohol to the cut of your ignorance is the reason I brought up the scenario of a 5 year old swedish kid, just so you get to know you as a graduate in a third world can never stand the intelligence of a 5 years old in the second world.
You failed to tell me how much of a crime or taboo it is to be a christian in the second world. Your inferiority complex is getting more glaring. Keep sucking up to 5-year old kids and their opinions. Wean yourself when you can use your brains.
aaronson:

Lastly, I succeeded, because you eventually admitted what even a basic 5 student in a third world here in Nigeria would ever admit.

Conclusion- You need re-orientation and sanitation of brain off Religion indoctrination.
Whatever this means, you can do better. i can feel your hurt and hate, but you lost even before you started. Grow-up kid.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
Yes I forgot to add that, we atheist are biased but relevant to using our bias to destroy you believers delusion, Mark Zuckerberg is biased so stay off Facebook,
How more confused can you be. undecided
I said certain topics backed with proofs. Mark Zuckerberg is more concerned with helping people rather than spreading the stup!d news of atheism like losers do here. i believe you can learn from that.
aaronson:

Bill Gates is biased and silly, because you never benefited from half his wealth he gave out to charity.
Late Steve Jobs is biased and silly because Iphone don't conserve battery and apple pc is too damn expensive.
Lawrence Krauss is so biased, his physics lectures are all lies and don't happen around us.
Lol, dont bring them to your rescue except you have proof of their bias. The difference between you and them is that they help people, while you spread stupidity.
They wont be were they are today if they were as jobless as nigeria's militant atheists.
aaronson:

No, you are a stup!d and jobless atheist. and unlike these men you listed, you're definately bias.
Learn from them and be of use to your community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
Hahaha wanting to defend your ignorance you still end up contradicting yourself?

Who is the creationist? God
And how has God produced my phone? Hahahahahhaha
Hahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahah. Go on, defend your ignorance and look more ignorant, if I was you I would learn.

Wow

You are a really ignorant pillock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:

Bill Gates is not an atheist . I feel insulted conversing with you sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wow

He must have thought these men built their wealth on atheism. Steve jobs wasn't even an atheist.. Very confused fellow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
God bless you too bro. I pray you find favour in all areas of your life in Jesus Name.
The story of this atheist doctor is quite something. You might like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEsCs97-hOQ

Amen . And you too smiley

I liked how he actually found his answers because of the true willingness he showed . And he now made his inference at the end during his comparison of Christianity with other religions .

Did he test and verify the existence of God ? YES

Personal experiences dont lie .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
You must think im as feeble minded as you are. You brought up the issue of a 5-year old white kid to make me feel intimidated. Simply because you look up to them.
The same inferiority complex im talking about. "Because they are oyibos, they must be right"
Why not man-up and stand on your feet. Read books independently and make your inferences.
The same way a 5-year old christian american kid would call you a fool for believing you came from nothing.
You failed to tell me how much of a crime or taboo it is to be a christian in the second world. Your inferiority complex is getting more glaring. Keep sucking up to 5-year old kids and their opinions. Wean yourself when you can use your brains.
Whatever this means, you can do better. i can feel your hurt and hate, but you lost even before you started. Grow-up kid.
If only you could read the crap you writing to me with you logical mind and determined how pained you are after proven the ignorance in you.
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
He must have thought these men built their wealth on atheism. Steve jobs wasn't even an atheist.. Very confused fellow.

As in mehhnnn . Those atheistic websites and the none sense they tell these kids embarassed lipsrsealed . They say Christianity kills curiosity just for these young "curious" minds to fall prey to their perpetual brainwashing when they visit those sites to find "answers"

Kai !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wow

wait a min, how does this answer my question?

Me who taught you something new and you who once said phones are product of intelligent design, who is really ignorant?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
wait a min, how does this answer my question?

Me who taught you something new and you who once said phones are product of intelligent design, who is really ignorant?

you ?

you sound stu.pid to me smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 11:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
aaronson:
If only you could read the crap you writing to me with you logical mind and determined how pained you are after proven the ignorance in you.
Logical mind undecided...And all you've exhibited here is logic? undecided Im sure people can see who's really ignorant and proud of it.
All these kids ehn?
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Bill Gates is not an atheist . I feel insulted conversing with you sad
click and. Read this link and feel more insulted with your ignorance.

http://www.celebatheists.com/wiki/Bill_Gates
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
winner01:
Logical mind undecided...And all you've exhibited here is logic? undecided Im sure people can see who's really ignorant and proud of it.
All these kids ehn?
hold up, even if you say am not logical, I still wouldn't admit to believing God exist because the Queen of England said so, but you admitted that and you the logical one. Haha
Re: Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? by winner01(m): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

you ?

you sound stu.pid to me smiley
Like very stup!d and proud of his ignorance. And he's claiming to have taught something new, with his false and ignorant claims.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / The Ten Commandments In The New Testament / Merry Christmas Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.