Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos (31042 Views)

Bimbo Akintola Celebrates 48th Birthday With New Pictures / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli / Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
Who's she?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
dhensity:
her boobs were bigger ...what happened ?

She lost weight
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by mizhefeh(f): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Dope
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
eh

O ti logun fun oyan re lati gbe
O tobi ju bayi lo tele

She looks good.....of age
Momo ti dagba smiley
oyan re si tobi o, ti o ba tu'su de isale koko ni o ma a mo
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2016
YorubaWoman:
eh

O ti logun fun oyan re lati gbe
O tobi ju bayi lo tele

She looks good.....of age
Momo ti dagba smiley
oyan re si tobi o, ti o ba tu'su de isale koko ni o ma a mo.

she is ma celebrity crush..

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Afrok(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Everybody wants to be slim!
Issorait!

my dear u are right.... we slim ppl rocks undecided
#team slim and fit#
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by flokii: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bimbo is bae.

igbaya yen gan lasan cheesy
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by eitsei(m): 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Speechless3:
She looks very good for her age. #Yoruba girls rocking#
@ 45
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by MeezPat(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Stunning is the word
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Teesmart70: 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice 1!
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
How does her name translate?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
EnlightenedSoul:
How does her name translate?

The name is a short form of ABIMBOLA and it means someone born into/with wealth , it has nothing to do with the English word/slang BIMBO , lol.

How ya doing ES ?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by SHAIBULIAR: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
i hope it is not HIV
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2016
wow beautiful,how old is she again.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by davidif: 3:05am On Feb 02, 2016
NegeduGrace:
A back to back hit..na she try pass

Please, I have been bearing this phrase back to back on this website for a while. Where did people get the phrase from?
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by seunfape(m): 3:17am On Feb 02, 2016
who is she?not recongnised in Abu Dhabi here.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by NegeduGrace(f): 4:49am On Feb 02, 2016
davidif:

Please, I have been bearing this phrase back to back on this website for a while. Where did people get the phrase from?
ask olamide

1 Like

Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by Nobody: 5:56am On Feb 02, 2016
neoapocalypse:

The name is a short form of ABIMBOLA and it means someone born into/with wealth , it has nothing to do with the English word/slang BIMBO , lol.

How ya doing ES ?

I figured there must be a reasonable explanation, lol. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm doing great, Neo. You know, sweating stuff, the significant and the not-so-much. Juggling life. I've had my fill of this harsh winter weather, but other things are moving along so quickly, I feel I'd stop time if I could. Isn't life just one giant contradiction? How do you find yourself? It's great to see ya.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by deaconbiggy(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Bj will be good with this robust and fleshy lips
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by gozzlin: 7:37am On Feb 02, 2016
I hope she's married with kids sha.
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2016
I love her head lights wink
Re: Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos by meobizy(f): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
This one is used and abused. She should try and hook a sugar daddy. No young man is looking for aged goods.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Wishes Tboss A Happy Birthday, Neglects His Ex-wife Lilian Esoro / DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' / May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.