Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' (31042 Views)

Naira Marley's Mother Joins Him To Celebrate His 33rd Birthday (Video) / DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by StagethemTVee: 4:31am On Nov 01, 2021
DJ Cuppy joins Zlatan on stage at his show and she could not hide her joy. She told the crowd she thought this would never happen again and kept hugging Zlatan over and over. This is definitely a reunion that is great news to the music industry.

When it comes to celebrity beefs, the fans who take sides attacking each other on social media always appear to be the end losers. I wonder what Burna boy and Davido's fans will do when they wake up to a performance of the duo squashing the beef and hugging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g76Wip4y-k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by FvckAllMods: 4:44am On Nov 01, 2021
Bobo say him like you, you dey play hard for him and he block you who's fault here

Na wetin dey kill most ds girls be that dem go gara like ote$ pikin lol you better grab and hold tight the guy wey show you love.

Look e no easy to show love to babe for this streets o

Truth dey choke ...now play me cigarettes and Cush ft stormzy, khelani & Lilly Allen

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by doggedfighter(f): 5:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Poverty breeds protracted and elongated beef.

There's no glory in poverty.

45 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by lkillbrokehoes: 5:18am On Nov 01, 2021
The song na rubbish song Sha

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by expertman(m): 5:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Well said baba

FvckAllMods:
Bobo say him like you, you dey play hard for him and he block you who's fault here

Na wetin dey kill most ds girls be that dem go gara like ote$ pikin lol you better grab and hold tight the guy wey show you love.

Look e no easy to show love to babe for this streets o

Truth dey choke ...now play me cigarettes and Cush ft stormzy, khelani & Lilly Allen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Ahmed0336(m): 5:42am On Nov 01, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
The song na rubbish song Sha
Maybe, maybe not.

Which of her songs reach gelato level?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by FvckAllMods: 5:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Jollof jokes cheesy
Ahmed0336:
Maybe, maybe not.

Which of her songs reach gelato level?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Flamees(m): 6:49am On Nov 01, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Good morning Boss Lalasticlala. Happy birthday to your daughter back to back boss. Celebration and wins always.
Which one be back to back just say u want make e reach FP grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Saskay44: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2021
Zlatan just just day collect current

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2021
Flamees:

Which one be back to back just say u want make e reach FP grin
Na format na. No mind am cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Flamees(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2021
grin
SmellySperm:

Na format na. No mind am cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by TheWolfen(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2021
Good
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by DropsMic(m): 9:49am On Nov 01, 2021
Yawn
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by googlepikins: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2021
No body don bang this girl Wella before,

I guess I have to do the job myself

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Impregnable101: 9:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Even people without talent dey turn celeb nowadays.

Back in the days b4 u go become famous you most be talented or doing something extraordinary.

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by money121(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Yimu

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by MyExpression(m): 9:50am On Nov 01, 2021
Am I the only one that didn't know they were beefing?

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by slawormiir: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Dj cuppy dey hug anyhow

Try am with 2face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by almsofgold: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Girls so desperate,she went back to her vomit to sustain a dying careergrin

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by HeadNigga: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Was never meant to last. Wasn't real
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by sexyking1: 9:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Zlatan is the real gee. He reduced cuppy and her money to nothing. He is a lesson to all guys that worship girls with money.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by azworks123(m): 9:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Great
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by gidado14(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
StagethemTVee:
DJ Cuppy joins Zlatan on stage at his show and she could not hide her joy. She told the crowd she thought this would never happen again and kept hugging Zlatan over and over. This is definitely a reunion that is great news to the music industry.

When it comes to celebrity beefs, the fans who take sides attacking each other on social media always appear to be the end losers. I wonder what Burna boy and Davido's fans will do when they wake up to a performance of the duo squashing the beef and hugging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g76Wip4y-k

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Elsueno: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
undecided
She's fat

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Omicron007: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
shocked

I won't mind banging her tho.

I like her fatness grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Blackfire(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Yoruba people sefff

grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by ibelieveinjesus: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by Kingpele(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by WibusJaga: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2021

Dis babe's hugging don settle many things o. kiss

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' by BrickDevo: 9:54am On Nov 01, 2021
indeed, girl no fine, music no sweet, na double wahala

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / Photos From Andrew Esiri's White Wedding / Bimbo Akintola Looks Slimmed-down And Young In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.