Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? (990 Views)

Share Your Reaction If You Get This Alert / Nairalanders If You Receive This Alert From Your Bank What Will Be Your Reaction / What Will You Do If You Get This Alert ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by mira4u: 1:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
cheesy

Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Immediately I finish reading the alert...
I'll just take my malaria pills. And go back to sleep.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by BOWOTO(m): 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
If I receive that kind of alert, I won't even tell myself.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by vault(m): 1:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
option C is just part of series of things I would do undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by oteneaaron(m): 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
Withdraw it.....nd investing it.....tell my pastor?? 4 y??

Nd i will be a cheerful giver......in case i go down.....i won't go down alone...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by Cholls(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
my brother I tell my pastor(myself)

nonsense who wan suffer.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by Cholls(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
my brother I tell my pastor(myself)

nonsense who wan suffer.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by MrKong: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Na only people wey ganja smoke don cover their brain dey reason like this....like make dem dey waka for road see dollars full inside bag sad

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by ddddon(m): 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2016
i go leave the money there for a month to know if Na film trick. or April fool. if the money still day. I will decide my next move.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by chigoizie7(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
mira4u:
cheesy

4.2 billion, and a balance of 4.216 billion, which means I ve 16million prior to the transfer. If that is the case, I will report to EFCC and still retain my 16million. If I don't, I will not be able to pull out such amount in one swap, even if I do, it will definitely be traced to any account I transfer it to, den bubu will ask the interpol to repatriate both me and d money and den I will face jail term and also loose my 16million. I am so reporting to EFCC biko.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by gebest: 2:41pm On Feb 01, 2016
I will quickly wake up from my dream so dat i dont ve high BP from d dream.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by mira4u: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2016
chigoizie7:

4.2 billion, and a balance of 4.216 billion, which means I ve 16million prior to the transfer. If that is the case, I will report to EFCC and still retain my 16million. If I don't, I will not be able to pull out such amount in one swap, even if I do, it will definitely be traced to any account I transfer it to, den bubu will ask the interpol to repatriate both me and d money and den I will face jail term and also loose my 16million. I am so reporting to EFCC biko.

grin the fear of facing jail term is huge.
Re: What Will You Do If You Receive This Alert? by chigoizie7(m): 9:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
mira4u:

grin the fear of facing jail term is huge.

I de teeehlz you, that place no be human being place @all, I wouldn't even recommend it for my enemy. So, I am ok with my 16 million, make dasuki go deal with EFCC, I jump and pass.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Make Dollar Equal 200naira- Ifeanyi Ubah / Check Out This Old Nigerian Currency I Saw Today / Buhari Appoints Rivers APC Candidate, Dakuku Peterside, DG Of NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.