Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) (8202 Views)

Nokia 9 Edge Coming With 5.5 Inch Display, 6GB RAM And 128GB Internal Memory / Why I'll Never Use A Memory Card In My Life Again / Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by Jinf: 8:06am On Feb 02, 2016
I'm compiling a list of top working rooting method without using pc. If your phone is not rooted, just GO HERE... you'll see a form at the bottom, add your email there. You'll get a mail when i'm done.

overdrive, holtby09

IamDavidTheGeek
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by fredie107(m): 8:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Amazing app. Cleared up to 1sgig space
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by Jinf: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2016
fredie107:
Amazing app. Cleared up to 1sgig space

Wow grin
More useful android tutorials coming up on my blog, SmartDroidTips. Do submit your email there to get it in your inbox.
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by ProffM(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jinf:

Thanks bro.

If your Xperia runs on android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and lower, use Towelroot. Download to your phone. Open it and click “Make it rain”.

IamDavidTheGeek

downloaded. but it says my phone is currently not supported
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by daphid25(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jinf:

I don't know what infinix your friend is using, but tell him to try rooting with King Root. King Root roots some Infinix phones.

-IamDavidTheGeek
Its infinix alpha marvel but he has vowed not to root it
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by Jinf: 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2016
daphid25:
Oh Okay. There's no other option.
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by Jinf: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProffM:

downloaded. but it says my phone is currently not supported
Okay. Wat Xperia is your phone ?
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by ProffM(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jinf:

Okay. Wat Xperia is your phone ?
unfortunately, I don't know. all I know is dat it is a Sony experia
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by Jinf: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProffM:

unfortunately, I don't know. all I know is dat it is a Sony experia

I'll suggest you try Framaroot, King Root. If non of them works, then you'll need a pc.
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by DavidTheGeek: 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2016
overdrive, holtby09 here's how to root your android without pc. If the procedures there don't work for your phone let me know.
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by ProffM(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
Jinf:

I'll suggest you try Framaroot, King Root. If non of them works, then you'll need a pc.

so how do I go bout downloading d framaroot or king root
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by DavidTheGeek: 10:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
ProffM:

so how do I go bout downloading d framaroot or king root

Read how to root with framaroot and king root
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by DavidTheGeek: 5:58pm On Feb 05, 2016
Keep the testimonies coming...
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2016
Would really love to try this as it's the main problem i'm having on my Gionee M3 mini. But i can't seem to get it to root even after trying KingRoot 4.8 and 4.81.

Is there any alternative app for non rooted phones?
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by bobo65(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2016
daphid25:
what version of android os is Ur frnd running
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by daphid25(m): 2:22am On Mar 03, 2016
bobo65:

what version of android os is Ur frnd running
I think it is Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by bobo65(m): 6:31am On Mar 03, 2016
daphid25:

I think it is Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean

okay
wanted to b sure
I use d same phone but Infinix doesn't intend giving the phone any update and it doesn't have any custom ROM

tell ur frnd that to enjoy that phone to d fullest, he will have to root it except he ain't really into that shit

1 Like

Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by daphid25(m): 6:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
bobo65:

okay
wanted to b sure
I use d same phone but Infinix doesn't intend giving the phone any update and it doesn't have any custom ROM

tell ur frnd that to enjoy that phone to d fullest, he will have to root it except he ain't really into that shit
Lol, will rooting make the battery last longer, will it create more space for his apps?
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by bobo65(m): 8:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
daphid25:

Lol, will rooting make the battery last longer, will it create more space for his apps?

yeah
he can root then download greenify for his battery

then use lucky patcher to move heavy apps like Facebook to Mem card

2 Likes

Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by DavidTheGeek: 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2016
3doursdown:
Would really love to try this as it's the main problem i'm having on my Gionee M3 mini. But i can't seem to get it to root even after trying KingRoot 4.8 and 4.81.

Is there any alternative app for non rooted phones?

There's no other alternative (i know of tho). BTW Rooting Gionee M3 mini requires pc.
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 03, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

There's no other alternative (i know of tho). BTW Rooting Gionee M3 mini requires pc.

Eyaa. The last 3 Android phones I've had, I always rooted them with one touch click. This long PC method for rooting Gionee M3 mini tire me angry sad sad sad
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by DavidTheGeek: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2016
3doursdown:

Eyaa. The last 3 Android phones I've had, I always rooted them with one touch click. This long PC method for rooting Gionee M3 mini tire me angry sad sad sad
shocked Na so o. Sorry bro.
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by daphid25(m): 9:15pm On Mar 03, 2016
bobo65:

yeah
he can root then download greenify for his battery

then use lucky patcher to move heavy apps like Facebook to Mem card
But i heard the phone doesn't use memory card
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by bobo65(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2016
daphid25:
its d internal memory meant for m.music. picture
Re: How To Fix Android Low Internal Memory Problem (How To Avoid It On Your Phone) by bobo65(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
daphid25:
it doesn't have its being moved to d internal Memory meant for pix n music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken / Google Removes The Default Navigation Buttons On Android P & Adds More Features / 10 Must-have App For A New Android User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.