Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

A Room To Let Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Room To Let Out (782 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Room To Let Out by pek(m): 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2009
hi members of nairaland. i stay in a four room apartment with my wife. the truth is, it just too big and boring. we will like to liven it up a bit with a new face. anyone who seriously is in need of accomadation is free so far as you are good and decent and working class. i stay in the ahmaddiyya area of abule egba. holla me on 08098678989. the whole rooms are ensuite ie separate toilet and bath.
Re: A Room To Let Out by Fhemmmy: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
I am sure property section would be better for this.
Besides, free accomodation? i am so sure there will be a lil side kick, so what is the side attraction?
you said it is big and boring, so what will the other person bring to the table to make it fun, hope it is not what i am thinking
Re: A Room To Let Out by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
//
Re: A Room To Let Out by pek(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2009
Fhemmmy:

I am sure property section would be better for this.
Besides, free accomodation? i am so sure there will be a lil side kick, so what is the side attraction?
you said it is big and boring, so what will the other person bring to the table to make it fun, hope it is not what i am thinking

thanks for the info.
there is obiviously no side kick. i dont know what you are thinking but all u know is that a new face will definatelly add fun to the house
but from what you saying, i guess it may not be the best on this forum so that mine good intentions will not be misinterpreted
Re: A Room To Let Out by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
pek:

thanks for the info.
there is obiviously no side kick. i dont know what you are thinking but all u know is that a new face will definatelly add fun to the person
but from what you saying, i guess it may not be the best on this forum so that mine good intentions will not be misinterpreted
Good idea.
but if you ask me, i will say it is better to charge something for the room.

(1) (Reply)

How To Comfort A Grieving Person / Another Nigerian Igbo Couple With White Toddler / Death!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.