Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack (56985 Views)

Brave Soldier Killed After Boko Haram Attack On A Military Post In Borno. Photo / Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by contactmorak: 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
A goat tied to a tree was found completely roasted after an attack by Boko Haram in Dalori village, near Maiduguri, over the weekend.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photo-of-goat-tied-to-tree-and-roasted.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by contactmorak: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
So cruel

SEE MORE HEART-WRENCHING PHOTOS OF DEAD HUMANS & ANIMAL IN THE BLAST HERE» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/photo-of-goat-tied-to-tree-and-roasted.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Redoil: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Even a goat cannot be protected under boohary

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Cholls(m): 2:09pm On Feb 01, 2016
my brother when I see that picture yesterday I think say na only me dey see the goat. ..........I wan ask sef........is it not weird?......shouldn't the goats whole body be lying on the ground?.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Chubhie: 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
Since Buhari did not place the lives of citizens he swore with Al Quran to protect in premium he should atleast consider the lives of animals.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by doyinisaac(m): 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2016
Redoil:
Bros even my 4yrs old nephew is laughing at your stupidity....

251 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by doyinisaac(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by TippyTop(m): 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Redoil:

But cows are protected, touch any cow and you will see fire.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by TippyTop(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2016
doyinisaac:
Very soon you will soon blame buhari for your foolishness......mumu....

Who did you blame for your own? grin

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by doyinisaac(m): 2:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
TippyTop:

Who did you blame for your own? grin
Your ancestors....grin

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by TippyTop(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
doyinisaac:
Your ancestors....grin

My ancestors woulda used you for sacrifice........only joking grin grin grin .

31 Likes

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Codyt(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
This one is strong o. Chai
Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
Did the goat died on standing mode and eyes open undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Jadekitana(f): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Keneking:
Did the goat died on standing mode and eyes open undecided

Hahahahahahahahaha this your comment is very funny, I just threw my phone away, lmao.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2016
standing Goat grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by morbeta(m): 3:32pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cholls:
my brother when I see that picture yesterday I think say na only me dey see the goat. ..........I wan ask sef........is it not weird?......shouldn't the goats whole body be lying on the ground?.

Na Hausa goat na

8 Likes

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Abdeeyoungboss(m): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2016
hilarious grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Sijo01(f): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ha, and the goat is still standing

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by emmyw(m): 3:50pm On Feb 01, 2016
So bad
Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by kennyman2000(m): 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
so bad! if it's human being, thats how the person would have been roasted too. May God help us.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Redoil:
was he elected to protect goats?

meanwhile you should definitely check my signature

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by dontstop: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
How is this news

2 Likes

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Beehshorp(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
Even boohary's. Cluelessness has reached the animal kingdom

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
..let us use it for Asun or suya na........but wait....she na "standing Ovation" death we go call this one or what??

3 Likes

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by TosineGuy(m): 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2016
i dont bilivit
Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by tolexy007(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
the head of that goat will surely judge Lai mohameed cry

1 Like

Re: Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack by Ugobxt(m): 3:53pm On Feb 01, 2016
Y Boko boys wan finish their Muslim Brothers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / #SitAtHome: The Ever Busy Aroma Junction, Awka Deserted (Pictures, Video) / Senator Bayo Salami Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.