Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Urgent Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help (453 Views)

Power Surge On Usb Modem, Urgent Help Needed / Urgent Help Is Needed Pls / Please..i Need Urgent Help With My MS Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help by kzenterprise(m): 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
When I turn on my laptop it makes a continuous sound for minutes before it comes on which maybe after lots of restarting and noise making and also some applications have refused to uninstall what can I do help needed urgently thank you
Re: Urgent Help by horllamy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 01, 2016
kzenterprise:
When I turn on my laptop it makes a continuous sound for minutes before it comes on which maybe after lots of restarting and noise making and also some applications have refused to uninstall what can I do help needed urgently thank you

It might be that 1 of the keyboard is pressing down and for the application that is not uninstall it may be the virus attack
Re: Urgent Help by kzenterprise(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2016
Thanks for your reply but all the keyboards are up none is pressed down, but what I can do to solve this problem
Re: Urgent Help by horllamy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
kzenterprise:
Thanks for your reply but all the keyboards are up none is pressed down, but what I can do to solve this problem

If there is nearby engineeR go to him to service the keyboard for you and if it's the same you will need to buy another keyboard for replacement
Re: Urgent Help by kzenterprise(m): 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ok thanks how about the applications refusing to uninstall
Re: Urgent Help by okirewaju(f): 4:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
To know if the keys are pressed down, open ms word when you hear that sound and press some alphabets on the keyboard then check if any key is repeating itself on its own
Re: Urgent Help by horllamy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
kzenterprise:
Ok thanks how about the applications refusing to uninstall

It mayb virus

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get My Data From An Ssd Card / Drone For Sale-abuja- / Samsung Np Qx411 Great Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.