Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,910 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) (19244 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Fred Amata Their Daughter, Zino In New Picture / Ibinabo Fiberesima And Emeka Ike Reconcile (Photo) / The Resemblance Between Ibinabo Fiberesima And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by barlkeez(f): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
The embattled president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and her five kids are currently holidaying in USA. Ibinabo is having the time of her life despite the murder trial levelled against her. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBOIV8HEgZg/?taken-by=ibinabofiberesima

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by barlkeez(f): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2016

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by yusaze2007: 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2016

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by barlkeez(f): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS FROM THEIR VACATION HERE:

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/checkout-fun-photos-from-ibinabo-fiberesima-and-kids-vacation-in-usa.html

...very adorable kids!!!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 3:39pm On Feb 01, 2016
nice
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
Enjoy ur money jor. U worked hard 4 it
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Ama80(f): 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
pretydiva:
Enjoy ur money jor. U worked hard 4 it
which hard work.dasukigate mention loading.........

3 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by onyekachee(f): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
beautiful family

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by cruzita(f): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
I must make money so that my children will have a better life.so help me God

5 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2016
No be this babe kill person that year?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why is she not in Kirikiri Maximum? angry

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by slimsky(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Nice
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by dguizman(m): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
Cute children,enjoy ur parents money
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by cutetopsey(f): 5:03pm On Feb 01, 2016
grin

This is what we call vacation!

Lovely family

You can now successfully get rid of excess tummy fats with our natural products, check my signature for more details
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Trojan2010: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2016
jhc
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
DasukiGate yams working...... grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Trojan2010: 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2016
Money makes a good father
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, it's Ibinabo Fibresima and her kids in USA. Let's rejoice. The Lord has done it for us again. What a relief.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Yendysthesage(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2016
Y
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yendysthesage:
Oh dear , stupidity abounds. We are suppose to smile about a has-been actress visiting the United States like it's heaven while multiple explosions have just hit the the maiduguri metropolis. There a Million and one things to put on the frontpage and trust me when I say this is not one of them. On a lighter note , why won't Ed Woodward sack van gaal , is it a crime for Manchester United to progress ever since fergie left?

And the English League is worth talking about?

Are you an Oxymoron? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by prideofscience: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
I was the Washington too
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by DidiLove1: 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
Where's their dad?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Yendysthesage(m): 5:14pm On Feb 01, 2016
I
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by happney65: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2016
He no go better for all these Bloggers..Which murder case again?Case Wey don tey..She went to Jail and she's out..Why bring up stories like this again?Oloshi nii awon Bloggers yii sha
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Yendysthesage(m): 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2016
MadCow1:

And the English League is worth talking about?

Are you an Oxymoron? undecided
Y
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Prodigee: 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2016
Okay o
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Prodigee: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yendysthesage:

Are you a mad cow and I'd talk about the premier league cos it excites me week in , week out but who knows , the woman and her kids might make you happy. To each his own I guess and yours is crazy
So who gave u the right to brandish his crazy undecided
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2016
Yendysthesage:

Are you a madcow and I'd talk about the premier league cos it excites me week in , week out but who knows , the woman and her kids might make you happy. To each his own I guess and yours is crazy

No..

You talked a lot of talk about this Fiberesima news not being news worthy nor Frontpage worthy and talked about all the doom and gloom stories that should rather make the frontpage and then in the same post talk about the English League.

I am MadCow, not 'A Mad Cow' (I hope you can tell the difference) but that not withstanding, you my guy are intellectually challenged. You just shot yourself in the leg with your own gun.

No be quarrel, just calling you out on your own bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Mzjacy(f): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2016
cruzita:
I must make money so that my children will have a better life.so help me God
Amen
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2016
Why d girl no fit fine like d mama?
She's got grown up kids mehn!

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima And Kids' Vacation In USA (Photos) by Yendysthesage(m): 5:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=42526517]

No..

Y

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mavin Records Celebrates 5th Anniversary Today / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run / The Tonto Dikeh Foundation Awards Scholarship To 200 Students In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.