Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed (28236 Views)

"Jonathan Government Was Greedocracy, Today, We Have Criminocracy" – Dino Melaye / Military To Lai Mohammed: We’re Not Fighting Boko Haram With Substandard Weapons / PDP Administration Bought Substandard Weapons To Prosecute War Against Terrorism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by kgr8mike(m): 2:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Dear Minister of Information,

Please are you a director in any of the Weapon manufacturing companies of the world as to differentiate between the good, the bad and the substandard?

Is there any weapon making company in Nigeria that you own that was the yardstick for comparing the weapons Jonathan bought?

Dear Minister, Jonathan is history, you are the clock now. You are the time. You can now probably empower the military to make the weapon and not to buy them. I think you are the only person than can know the design of the type of weapon you need to fight your battles. Empower our military to do this dear minister because I want to hear that Jonathan did not border to make Nigerian weapons but choose to spend our money buying it from other nations.

Thank you dear Minister of information

We are building the nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by richeso: 3:09am On Feb 02, 2016
henceforth..i will fear Lier M pass as i fear am before..

so now our former presido BUY ARMS TRUE TRUE ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by gozmok1(m): 3:59am On Feb 02, 2016
blueto:
This man known as Lai Mohammed needs an exigent expeditious celestial extrication from being a pertinacious sophist.

It seems the president is solely cognizant with assailing monetary “corruption” and being oblivious and indifferent towards moral corruption, because Lai Mohammed deserves prompt and perennial apprehension for obfuscatory, calumniating and depraved averments against innocuous Jonathan.
you again patrick senior abi na junior brother
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by EmekaBlue(m): 4:05am On Feb 02, 2016
Idiocracy..#ThatsAll
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:24am On Feb 02, 2016
darlyboy387:
This idoit lier will never stop mentioning Jonathan. One day that name will hang on ur neck then u will become deaf. I don't know if u are minister of akproko of information
honestly,I hate nobody,but,I must confess that I now hate to hear the name lair mohammed and anything corncerning him.
God please forgive me for my hate on the man who forced me to hate him.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:27am On Feb 02, 2016
front247:
liar mohammed taking nigeria for a ride
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:28am On Feb 02, 2016
frankyychiji:
So who bought the one you used to win Boko haram technically? Shame on you Baba!! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Demmocrats:
This man's mumuism can't be measured by any device on planet earth.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:30am On Feb 02, 2016
BushidoBlue:
First the guy didn't buy the goods.
He embezzled the money.

Now the ofofo story be say him buy substandard goods.

Make the Season film of blame kwantinuew
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Episteme2:
The substandard weapon you deployed to win Boko Haram technically? Lai, I am afraid, you may never repent.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:33am On Feb 02, 2016
ZZ22:
Eziokwu? Substandard weapon and you have been using it for over 8months without addition of a single bullet... Mr Lai im ashamed that your not ashamed
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:33am On Feb 02, 2016
blueto:
This man known as Lai Mohammed needs an exigent expeditious celestial extrication from being a pertinacious sophist.

It seems the president is solely cognizant with assailing monetary “corruption” and being oblivious and indifferent towards moral corruption, because Lai Mohammed deserves prompt and perennial apprehension for obfuscatory, calumniating and depraved averments against innocuous Jonathan.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:34am On Feb 02, 2016
ImpactWorld:
This is embarrassing.
Unfortunately, it has become impossible for him to stop the lies.
That is the only way to avoid the shame from previous lies.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:35am On Feb 02, 2016
OLADD:
I must confess that in my many years of existence, I am yet to come across any other personality who's more cruel, mischievous, heartless, hateful, unrepentantly subtle, selfish and deceitful than Lai Mohammed. This man should stop bringing down others for personal and party glory.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:36am On Feb 02, 2016
destino24:
So now, he bought arms but substandard ones? Continue
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:37am On Feb 02, 2016
sunsewa:
Abeg this liar Muhammed should Bleep off to hell,unprepared challatans that don" t know what they are doing, the masses are experiencing hard times,is here talking rubbish, think we are brainless to believe his antics.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:37am On Feb 02, 2016
mycar:
Liar M, Jonathan is no longer in power, so, it takes this administration 8/9 months to find this out. Pls tell us another lie!
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Billygee2u: 4:40am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by banio: 4:59am On Feb 02, 2016
I got one word for U.
Shame
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by pedrilo: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2016
With the kind of lies and deceit by this govt, if they ever touch GEJ, there will be civil disobedience and chaos.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by DanielPop(m): 5:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Burnt toast like you. Park well abeg. Butter peeps dey discuss d lie wey your lie-master general talk!
heavenstorm:
I swear Igbos re worst people on earth.. Cos a govt official make a press release abt a demonic govt run by majorly ur thieving tribe... U call him a liar... All of una go burn for special lace in hell
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by jpphilips(m): 5:19am On Feb 02, 2016
Lai mohammed thought that he has access to sophisticated equipments under sanctions, I wonder how my tax is servicing the buffoonery of this Lai mohammed, conversely, if the sanctions could not permit us to get exactly what we needed, the money should be returned not loaned to Olisa Metuh without interest.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by emmykk(m): 5:22am On Feb 02, 2016
blueto:

bros jejely forgive lai lai mohamend abeg.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by darlyboy387(m): 5:23am On Feb 02, 2016
Billygee2u:

honestly,I hate nobody,but,I must confess that I now hate to hear the name lair mohammed and anything corncerning him.
God please forgive me for my hate on the man who forced me to hate him.
that name looks like the owner, very frustrated .And I hate seeing or hearing about things that are not organise.
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by horbafemie(m): 5:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Abeggy what is even wrong with this man sef..... mst he blame jonathan for every thing.......Haba undecided undecided undecided
See iz mouth like d foot-mat wey dey my door post...yeye man
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by emmydollars4life(m): 5:38am On Feb 02, 2016
frankyychiji:
The man deserves to be given 50 strokes of koboko every morning!
All I see is a seamless liar

1 Like

Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by blizz84(m): 5:43am On Feb 02, 2016
Dis man lie M. Is d true definitn of stupidity + foolishness
Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:47am On Feb 02, 2016
Where are the APCzombies on this thread or did they intentionally avoided or maybe them too are effected by the Great big Liar Muhafairytales.

Not even one person disagreed or have a different view on this thread..

Wow NIGERIANS, Wow!! !!!

2 Likes

Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Truckpusher(m): 5:54am On Feb 02, 2016
At the end of the day it is we Nigerians that will pay for the maladministration of this Govt that was brought into power by bigotry , greed and blind hate.

APC is the scam of the century .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Jonathan's Government Bought Substandard Weapons'' - Alhaji Lai Mohammed by Spybradd: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2016
Parrot minister

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Video Offa Community Totally Rejecting Saraki- KMC / Nigeria To Borrow $6.9 Billion From World Bank, IMF, AFDB / Melaye, Bwala: Disquiet In PDP Over Atiku’s Choice Of Campaign Spokespersons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.