Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Nairaland Is Boring - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is Boring (701 Views)

See What A Twitter User Said About Nairaland. Is She Wrong? / Wow Nairaland Is Really This Worth? / How Nairaland Is Nigeria's Version Of GOOGLE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is Boring by BLINGZ88: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2016
I think the reason is because of little innovation in this social media platform. And the owner of the site is not helping matters. Above 1.5 member and below 10000 online is not something to write home about. Nairaland should be a platform for the whole world to log into to and learn about Nigeria but when you read the articles being moved to front page, u will b disappointed. I know that this story won't make front page and even the owner of nairaland won't when know that I took my time to write this because he might be busy with Facebook and whatsapp and might be reading other news outlet like the guardian but I have to do something. Till nairaland starts tackle contemporary issues in the society and stop their reckless tribalism, this website won't get the much deserved international recognition. One more thing, I think it is time to give nairaland a new look because it is BORING. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Boring by AkProsper(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2016
I think the bloggers using NL as a SEO or Traffic strategy are not helpin issues
Re: Nairaland Is Boring by dowjones(m): 7:51am On Mar 10, 2016
Nairaland's user interface is very efficient for the mobile user. but the administration is wack. but its still much better than linda ikeji and other weak blogs in several aspects.

There is no problem with the user interface if u ask me cos nigerians naturally accept mediocre/bad designs as normal. its the content that's pathetic.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Guy's Epic Reply To A Tweet By RCCG / Yabatech Students Sets Clinic Ablaze In The Protest For Their Deceased Colleague / Ikeja Electric Staff Are Not On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.