Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

I Have A Small Confession Too. I'm The One Who Poisoned You. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Have A Small Confession Too. I'm The One Who Poisoned You. (644 Views)

Laugh To Bed: See What I Will Do If I'm The Owner Of Facebook / Confession Of A Lady....lwkml!! / I'm The Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Small Confession Too. I'm The One Who Poisoned You. by anayoez: 4:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
Bill sat alone in the hospital room at his dying wife's beside. It was difficult to hear her above the many life sustaining devices, as
her voice was little more than a hoarse whisper. "Bill darling," she breathed. "I've got a confession to make before I
go, I , I'm the one who took the $10,000 from your safe in the house , I spent it on a fling with your best friend
Jimmy. And it was I who forced your mistress to leave the community in utter disgrace. I'm afraid I also was the
one who reported you to the IRS for income tax evasion, "

"That's all right dearest; don't even give it a second thought." said Bill. "I have a small confession too. I'm the one
who poisoned you."

Re: I Have A Small Confession Too. I'm The One Who Poisoned You. by romsky: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
older than nl

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of Xynerio(true Story) / Post Your Jokes Here! / I Can't Sleep Without It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.