Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire (45597 Views)

Shops At Mokola-Oja Ibadan Razed By Fire (Photos) / Another Market In Kano Razed By Fire / Fire At Part Of Lagos Computer Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by essien253(m): 7:10am On Feb 02, 2016
the devil is at it again
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by Reference(m): 7:19am On Feb 02, 2016
omolola15:

I work at computer village. And I was there when the fore started. And I spent almost 1 hour there. But this op must be very stupid for spreading fake news. The fire was not in computer village. It was the building where car spear parts are sold at the back of the post office.it's along medical road. Anyone that knows computer village very well will know where I'm talking about. I closed at the office almost 8pm because we all went to look at the fire.

It's closer to the post office than computer village. Is every part of ikeja computer village ? I come tire for this mumu op ooo.

We were there even before it got bigger. And the frim what we gathered from the mechanic there. The fire started due to faulty electricity wiring. And some people are here spreading fake news. Also some mumu are already cursing. If you have anyone in computer village. Call to confirm the story. And they'll tell you what I just said. If una no believe. I go snap una the correct picture in broad daylight tomorrow. And also the stree where it happened.

I swear this op dey vex me gidi Gan ni.

If I be Seun na 20 years ban I go give you.

Abi oh. With the millions of phones, pads, spy cams and the plethora of gadgetry wizardry no one could give us the gazzillion pixel shot of the actual scene in high definition. The report sounds as fake as the goods peddled there. Full of fufu.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by gretblue: 7:20am On Feb 02, 2016
bigfrancis21:
This fire incident was premeditated. Fire outbreaks don't just start suddenly. More suspicious, given the fact that this is a popular and successful market controlled mainly by Igbos, and another successive destruction after series of past destructions of Igbo-dominated markets in Lagos.
Another Tribal Bigot.You always create enemies for yourself. Do you know most buildings in CV belong to Yorubas? If yes could it be that yorubas are setting their buildings which definitely in terms of cost evaluation is higher than whatever goods your fellow Ibos might have in the shops/offices or houses that are rented to them.Grow up children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by shaicollins(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by sursur(m): 7:22am On Feb 02, 2016
kenonze:
Big loss.
This yr have recorded fire outbreak more than any other yr in history of Naija. If it didn't claim life, it will be millions worth of property.
Poor access road, no emergency lane for fire services, Recklessness of most shop owners are the major contributory factors.
Which way Naija
U can lie !!
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by omolola15(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
Reference:

Abi oh. With the millions of phones, pads, spy cams and the plethora of gadgetry wizardry no one could give us the gazzillion pixel shot of the actual scene in high definition. The report sounds as fake as the goods peddled there. Full of fufu.

Don't mind these mofos. Spreading fake news, I don't know what their intentions are.
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by gretblue: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2016
coolvitus:
this is what radio Biafra has bn singing like a song but our ppl don't want to listen simple come home no way ntoooo
Do you even know the location of computer village in Lagos.Children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by oluwaphyno(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2016
wow. wat a lost
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by DeDonola: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2016
Na only god we help us in dis country
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by petkoffDrake(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2016
DoraCuzz:
lmao...hehe
What's funny undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 02, 2016
petkoffDrake:

What's funny undecided
water:-P tongue
petkoffDrake:

What's funny undecided
water:-P
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by petkoffDrake(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2016
DoraCuzz:
water:-P tongue water:-P
Dear, have u taking ur drugs today? undecided
Cos u look sick tongue
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by dignity33: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Hope this not a new method to sink igbo's in lagos lagoon?
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by sukkot: 8:44am On Feb 02, 2016
VickyRotex:

You should cry na. Youre supposed to empathize with them embarassed cry cry
hmmm what does not kill you will only make you stronger na. every disappointment is the road to a new door. undecided grin wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by 9jatatafo(m): 8:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Shuoooo. I heard is the police barracks side that got burnt. How true is this? Soneone should confirm this please
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 02, 2016
DailyPost:

Source http://www.viviangist.com/photos-lagos-computer-village-razed-by-fire

And somebody was accusing Ambode for pulling down the Oshodi market.

If he had come here too no be so we go dey hala. At least there would have been notice and the loss wouldnt have been nearly as bad as this.

This is what I say, when the Ibo folks (no bigotry intended) enter one place they will so invade and occupy the place that there will be no allowance for even breathable air.

Have you seen the way electric lines criscross that area. Yet these guys still keep chocking that area. All in the name of I must sell for computer village.

Ibos are the most resourceful individuals in Nigeria no doubt, but you dont have to ruin your environment in the name of making money. Only an ibo man will situate a shop beside an open sewer and leave the sewer open. E no consine am as long as im money dey enter.

Guys pay attention to your environment. Do some small modifications. Its for your own safety. Abi no be im we dey see so. Person go don cros go yonder on top stroke or heart attack sake of say im wears don go for fire. And only a few thousands collectively from every shop owner would have done the trick to facelift that market.

Anyway, no be today Otigba dey enter hell fire come back again. Dem go build am back and the same thing will happen in future again. No be ibo?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by DasukiSambo: 9:23am On Feb 02, 2016
toms55:
I was forced to like your profile picture and that's because your beauty is flawless, pls understand that im not drawing unnecessary attention to you smiley

see this sex starved dude, what's flawless in that her "spongebob" like face...
.. when guys be thinking with their john Thomson...
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by toms55(m): 9:31am On Feb 02, 2016
DasukiSambo:

see this sex starved dude, what's flawless in that her "spongebob" like face...
.. when guys be thinking with their john Thomson...
dude just you sewage like mouth, I never mentioned you and I never knew you motherfucker exist. I you have a problem wit her, don't get me involved. Dickhead!
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by DasukiSambo: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2016
toms55:
dude just you sewage like mouth, I never mentioned you and I never knew you
motherfucker exist. I you have a problem wit her, don't get me involved. Dickhead!

you are so confused , you can't even complete a 5-word sentence without a blunder in it!.......
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by Misselocon(f): 9:57am On Feb 02, 2016
And some people be snapping the scene....getting the pictures is more important to dem
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by toms55(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2016
DasukiSambo:

you are so confused , you can't even complete a 5-word sentence without a blunder in it!.......
if only a deranged idiot like you can understand what auto correct does to words. Demented fool.
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by brighthp(m): 11:00am On Feb 02, 2016
DoraCuzz:
And my future phone is in one of those shops....burnt

Some girls fine sha
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by alaskido(m): 11:21am On Feb 02, 2016
See Lagosians standing and watching the fire as if they are watching Nollywood home video. Some weed smokers are at it again.
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by bigcil2(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
toms55:
I was forced to like your profile picture and that's because your beauty is flawless, pls understand that im not drawing unnecessary attention to you smiley

Well sh undecidede's not that fine na
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by atesunate(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2016
sorry o
Re: Photos: Lagos Computer Village Razed By Fire by toms55(m): 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2016
bigcil2:

Well sh undecidede's not that fine na
dude, that's simply my own opinion. Just give yours by not quoting me. Pronto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Jeff Bezos Overtakes Elon Musk As World Richest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.