Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,271 members, 7,954,054 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

Juicy Sweet Riches By Christ Jesus (Seven Fold Ministry Of Jesus Christ). - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Juicy Sweet Riches By Christ Jesus (Seven Fold Ministry Of Jesus Christ). (646 Views)

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri / Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juicy Sweet Riches By Christ Jesus (Seven Fold Ministry Of Jesus Christ). by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2016
Juicy sweet RICHES by Christ Jesus.

The Holy Scriptures (The Bible) says, "But my God shall supply ALL your need according to His riches by Christ Jesus"(Philippians 4:19). "For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that ye through His poverty might be rich"(2 Corinthians 8:9). "

Whether you believe it or not, have faith or not, have obtained them or not, the truth still remains that in and by Christ Jesus, there are immeasurable unquantifiable gains, riches, benefits and treasures. Whether you are a doubting Thomas, have been in church for 1 million years yet no change, no fruit, believe that by Christ Jesus is only rags and dirts or tests and trials (its not an easy road), can never nullify the powerful words of Jesus Christ that says; "verily I say unto you, there is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife or children, or lands, for My sake and the gospel's but he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life" (Mark 10:29-30).

Don't let the little persecutions, the "light affliction", the tiny chaffs, you are going to left behind or go through, be magnified in your eyes, by the enemy, so as to deter you from grasping the hundredfold riches in Christ Jesus, with two hands. Because most assuredly, there are great treasures in Christ Jesus; in abiding and following His ministry(Christianity).
Of a truth I tell you today, Jesus Christ came, walked the earth, died on the cross of Calvary and rose again from the dead, that these sevenfold juicy sweet riches will be yours, TODAY. They are;

Salvation: "I (Jesus Christ) am the door: by Me if ANY man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture" (John 10:9).
Imagine being made free; from the consequences of all the sins you have ever committed, from all the evil plans, purposes and manipulations of the enemy, from committing sins and finally from entering that terrible horrible place called hellfire. Ha! This free gift is definitely more sweeter than 1billion dollars.

Sanctification: "For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication"(1 Thessalonians 4:3).
Visualize a situation where you never have to battle the inner urge and push to commit and live in sin. You never have the enjoyment whatsoever to indulge in anything sinful. You just wake up one morning and find that the hunger to drink beer is gone, the urge for girlfriend - boyfriend rubbish has disappeared and the enjoyment in lying is gone, etc. Can't you pay billions for this kind of experience?

Holy Spirit(Ghost) Baptism: "I indeed have baptized you with water: but He(Christ Jesus) shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost"(Mark 1: cool. God wants to fill you with His Spirit and power so you can do mighty exploits for Him. Imagine a situation where a terrorist points gun at you and commands you to deny Christ, and you look him in the face, laugh and answered 'Jesus Christ is my Lord, Saviour and All' with all conviction and boldness. Imagine going from shop to shop searching the Holy Scriptures and preaching Christ, with all boldness and assurance, no matter the mockery and scorn. What a great treasure?

Healing and Deliverance: ".......by whose(Jesus Christ) stripes ye were healed"(1 Peter 2:24). "And to wait for His Son from Heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come"(1 Thessalonians 1:10). In Christ Jesus, many have received healings from terrible sicknesses, deliverance from wicked men and evil spirits. And it will be your turn today as you reach out for Jesus Christ and accept Him fully into your life.

Knowledge, Wisdom and Understanding: "That their hearts mights be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ, in whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge"(Colossians 2:2-3). You need Christ badly to help you out, in making good decisions and in guidance, concerning the choice of; wife, husband, career path, business idea and partner. What a great treasure indeed!

Prosperity and Dominion: "Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prosereth" (3 John 1:2). ".......Occupy (dominate)till I come"(Luke 19:3). I know you; sincerely desire to bear fruit in anything you touch, to be in total control of your situations, both in life and ministry. It can only be achieved in Christ Jesus. After all, God has given us everything for life and godliness through Him (Christ Jesus) (2 Peter 1:3). It is a pity, that a lap of dead chicken, few cups of rice, a mere paper called money is dominating many today, even withholding churches from fulfilling their mandates. Sincerely believe that Christ Jesus came to reverse the situation, give Him the opportunity to do so and it will be reversed in your life and ministry. Cos with Jesus Christ by your side, you're definitely limitless!

Everlasting Life (Heaven at last): "And this is the will of Him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son (Christ Jesus), and believeth on Him, may have everlasting life: and I(Jesus Christ) will raise him up at the last day"(John 6:40). Just visualize, living forever in a very beautiful mansion, made of gold, in this beautiful estate, only you, And there is no single problem or lack again, forever. No hunger, no tears, no pains, no shame, no fear, no war, no fights, no disease, and no more deaths. What again do you need? Why don't you rush for it!!!!

But the bitter truth is, these awesome juicy sweet riches are not meant for everybody. They are meant for people who have realised their impending doom, turned to Christ, repented and confessed all their sins (both known and unknown), forsake them, and invite Jesus Christ into their hearts and life, to come in and be their personal Lord and Saviour, in a simple prayer of faith.

If you do so today, these great riches and more shall be yours in this life and life to come.
Finally, try and join a living Bible church, to learn more and grow in grace.

Your total welfare is our concern. For more information contact:

Melon Foundation:
melonfoundation@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Iowa Pastor Convicted Of Sexually Abusing A 5-year-old / Jesus Has Another Brother In Heaven Colossians1vs 15 / I Have Nothing to do with the Panama Papers Report- Prophet Tbjoshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.