Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) (5062 Views)

Centino Wins May Literature Section 5K Award / Literature Section Popularity Ranking / Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (February) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by scopiicaar: 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2016
my vote goes to solomonbrown64 he is so consistent with the wolf series and the story plot is far better than Teen Wolf.....
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Oyinprince(m): 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
kinglee1:
[b]We have come to the end of the voting for the month of January. Thank you all for voting for your favourite stories.

Allow me to start by announcing the 3rd runner up.

The 3rd runner-up for this competition is Donkross1 for the story 'Palingenesis'. He had a total of 5 votes.

In the position of the 2nd runner up we have a tie between

Vict-Vames for the story 'The President's daughter and I'

And .

Ironkurtain for the story 'Bloodline'
They had 6 votes each.

The 1st runner-up is Mattkent with the story 'Behind her Veil' he had a total of 7 votes............

And the winner is..............

Oyinprince for the story 'Tarasha' he had a total of 13 votes....

Thank you all for voting, I hope to see you guys soon again when we commence the voting for February.

Do we have after party I dunno oo, ask the winners.
[/b]
Thanks to everyone that voted Tarasha. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by jacksonPolloc(m): 10:26am On Sep 15, 2016
I vote for bloodline by iron curtain...also Jennifer by zubby and MARY by smallvile
lalasticlala these are great writers of our time...the are simply the bests of the Many brsts
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by fiyah(f): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Behind her veil by Mattkent
Tarasha by Oyinprince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
fiyah:
Behind her veil by Mattkent

Tarasha by Oyinprince

shocked

Thanks but your silent seduction should be the one grabbing that award.
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
Silent seduction by Fiyah.

Paligeneses by donkross1.

See I dunno know how u people want to do it, but u see these people that i mentioned here, they deserve the top awards!
Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by fiyah(f): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2016
Mattkent:

shocked

Thanks but your silent seduction should be the one grabbing that award.

We both know behind her veil is the best story here on NL. Flattery aside, your writing style is unique

1 Like

Re: Literature Section's Story Of The Month Award (january) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
1. tarasha by oyinprince. 2.silent seduction by fiyah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazon Kindle Ebook & Paperback Publishing! +All Digital Channels! / The Hyena Men - Gadawan Kura / The Adventures Of A Nigga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.