Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu (988 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Bianca Ojukwu At The Burial Of Ozua Okoye (Photos) / I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by gulfer: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2016
Lagos—The trial in the ongoing legal battle between the widow of the late Ikemba of Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, Bianca Ojukwu and his brothers over the family estate commenced yesterday before a Lagos state High Court sitting at Igbosere.

Bianca
Bianca
Mrs Ojukwu in her evidence in chief before Justice Abdulfattah Lawal, admitted that neither her nor her children are shareholders or directors in Ojukwu Transport Limited, OTL.

She also admitted that Ojukwu has eight children which includes the claimants, Afamefuna and Nwachukwu, adding that she is the only one that was legally married among Ojukwu’s wives, as she engaged in court, Church and traditional marriage.

Bianca, under cross examination also told the court that the suit that was filed before the court is only for the right of her children and not other children of Ojukwu.

The witness further informed the court that some of the OTL properties in question had been in the possession of her late husband before his demise, adding that the rent of those properties were being collected by her husband.

Mrs. Ojukwu had on behalf of her two under-aged children, Afamefuna and Nwachukwu (claimants) dragged Ojukwu Transport Limited, OTL, and seven others before a Lagos State High Court sitting in Igbosere over an alleged move by the family to eject her sons from the company’s properties located in Lagos.

She had asked the court to declare that her children are entitled to the possession and occupation of one of the properties known as No 29 Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos until the harmonisation of the management and administration of the assets of the first defendant, OTL.

The defendants in the suit are: Prof Joseph Ojukwu, Engr. Emmanuel Ojukwu; Lotanna Putalora Ojukwu; Dr Patrick Ojukwu; Arch. Edward Ojukwu; Lota Akajiora Ojukwu and Mrs Massey Udegbe (doing business under Massey Udegbe & Company).

In the suit, Bianca, and her two children, had in their statement of claim, prayed the court to declare that the threat of forceful ejection from 29 Oyinkan Abayomi Street by the defendants is illegal.

She is also asking the court for a declaration that her children are entitled to possess the following property, namely: No. 13 Hawksworth Road, Ikoyi (now known as No. 13 Ojora Road; No. 32A Commercial Avenue, Yaba, Lagos; No. 30 Gerard Road, Ikoyi, Lagos and No. 30 McPherson Avenue, Ikoyi.

According to her, the properties were under the possession of late Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, the father of the claimants from the time the properties were released from government acquisition till date.

The claimants stated that throughout the period their father was struggling to retrieve the properties from the government, the second to seventh defendants “never played any role in the struggle nor contributed financially or otherwise to the realisation of the struggle.”

However, the judge adjourned the matter till today, for continuation of cross examination of Bianca.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/im-the-only-legal-wife-of-ojukwu-bianca-tells-court/
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by Oladimejy(m): 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
L
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by Johnnoah1st: 7:30am On Feb 02, 2016
anytime i heard d name "ojukwu" i always remember abidjan, why?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by Kyase(m): 7:36am On Feb 02, 2016
Ffk babe you mean
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by kaypound(m): 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
The only legal ex to femi you mean grin

Is there any legal documents to back her claims or what does ojukwu's will say? If there is none then na wa for her fighting with all ojukwu's legal adult children (profs, doctors and architects) for his property for her under age kids....
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
This greedy Bianca should learn to share Ojukwu's property with his family. If not, should there be problem,I won't pity her a sec.
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by Flexherbal(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2016
I don't know another.
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by zendy: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Johnnoah1st:
anytime i heard d name "ojukwu" i always remember abidjan, why?

When you fight but stare imminent death in the face if you continue, you have two choices. You can either stay and take what is coming to you, or you can escape and return when you are stronger. Ojukwu gave a good fight, you win some, you lose some. Ojukwu made the right decision to fly out when he lost. Had he stayed on just another 2 days, Uli airstrip would have been captured and there would have been no way out. He lived on to return and impacted positively on his people. Anyone calling him a coward for flying out should try taking on the combined military might of Britain,Russia and Nigeria for 3 years then come back let's talk about what you know about bravery
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by NobleAngell(f): 8:21am On Feb 02, 2016
Aren't they his kids? Or she wants the properties for her kids only?
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by JustOzito(f): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2016
pls allow the dead to rest I peace. then work out your own riches.
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by opey25(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2016
zendy:

When you fight but stare imminent death in the face if you continue, you have two choices. You can either stay and take what is coming to you, or you can escape and return when you are stronger. Ojukwu gave a good fight, you win some, you lose some. Ojukwu made the right decision to fly out when he lost. Had he stayed on just another 2 days, Uli airstrip would have been captured and there would have been no way out. He lived on to return and impacted positively on his people. Anyone calling him a coward for flying out should try taking on the combined military might of Britain,Russia and Nigeria for 3 years then come back let's talk about what you know about bravery
Biafra also had the support of France,Portugal and Israel.
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by zendy: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2016
opey25:
Biafra also had the support of France,Portugal and Israel.

Yes, but their support can be likend to a situation where Portugal and France gave Biafra one cup of Garri and Britain and Russia have Nigeria one trailer load of the same Garri. The support Nigeria recieved was far in excess of what Biafra got
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by T8ksy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
zendy:

Yes, but their support can be likend to a situation where Portugal and France gave Biafra one cup of Garri and Britain and Russia have Nigeria one trailer load of the same Garri. The support Nigeria recieved was far in excess of what Biafra got

In that case, it was really dumb and callous of him to send other people's fathers, sons, uncles etc into the battlefield when he

knew he only had "one cup of garri" to fight against his enemies "trailer load of garri".
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by zendy: 6:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
T8ksy:

In that case, it was really dumb and callous of him to send other people's fathers, sons, uncles etc into the battlefield when he

knew he only had "one cup of garri" to fight against his enemies "trailer load of garri".

Don't talk like a Pratt. The indomitable spirit of the Biafrans who make up the majority of what is now known as the SE/SS geo-political zones and the lower Benue would never have permitted them to bow down to the oppression of the Nigerian state on the excuse of Nigerian military superiority or foreign support. We are not the people of SW. I'm proud of people like my father who fought on the Biafran side with little or nothing but sheer guts for what he believed in which is an independent homeland for his people. He still says to this day that if he could go back in time, he would do it all over again. You people should stop this "Ojukwu sent people to die" nonsense. The people Ojukwu sent to die are not complaining, it is someone who is enjoying Amala in western Nigeria that is now complaining? Jokers!
Re: I Am The Only Legal Wife-bianca Ojukwu by T8ksy(m): 8:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
zendy:

Don't talk like a Pratt. The indomitable spirit of the Biafrans who make up the majority of what is now known as the SE/SS geo-political zones and the lower Benue would never have permitted them to bow down to the oppression of the Nigerian state on the excuse of Nigerian military superiority or foreign support. We are not the people of SW. I'm proud of people like my father who fought on the Biafran side with little or nothing but sheer guts for what he believed in which is an independent homeland for his people. He still says to this day that if he could go back in time, he would do it all over again. You people should stop this "Ojukwu sent people to die" nonsense. The people Ojukwu sent to die are not complaining, it is someone who is enjoying Amala in western Nigeria that is now complaining? Jokers!

I have always known that you guys have different meaning for bravery and heroism.

(1) (Reply)

2016 Budget Not Perfect, We Welcome Criticisms, Presidency Tells Nigerians / PHCN Staff Electrocuted At Isolo While Working / PDP Tackles Buhari; Nigeria Is A Step Away From Recession, Stop Foreign Travels!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.