Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari (37533 Views)

Why Murray-bruce Was Blocked From Greeting Buhari- Senator Adeyeye / Panama Papers: Adenuga, Andy Uba, 106 Others Named / Bassey Albert Greeting Buhari And Saraki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Nairadays: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
Money bows down to Power.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by moscobabs(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2016
h
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Mattew690(m): 10:32am On Feb 02, 2016
Its nothing

Its nothing
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
gunuvi:
That's humility per excellence. He is showing a true Yoruba blood. We respect elders here although you may not like the person but an elder is an elder. May God bless Nigeria
ooootoo loro e. Proudly yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Boyooosa(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
The last tym I check wikipedia, PMB is older than him and more powerful.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by san316(m): 10:33am On Feb 02, 2016
Authority pass power
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by 49cents(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2016
Yoruba sabi 'eye service'

Masters of forming respect before you and 'yimuing' behind

Na so one man, who is a good ten years older then me, with more experience in life, is calling me 'egbon" because I drop change for him every now and then......
it's not humility but 'pretending to obtain desired results"

Education and wealth doesn't make them shed this "way of life" even the renowned soyinka speaks of 'stooping to conquer'

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by MadCow1: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2016
blublahd:
I so much respect his lifestyle, so damn reclusive and his humility.
My favorite naija billionaire. smiley

You should see his sons acting.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by fulanimafia: 10:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by pdpchangeapc(m): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2016
Its a normal thing in Yorubaland to bow while greeting an elderly person regardless of your wealth or fame. The only exception are Kings.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by shaddoww: 10:41am On Feb 02, 2016
The only billionaire in Nigeria who doesn't jump around with politicians, I so much respect him n u hardly see him in public.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by theresaese(f): 10:41am On Feb 02, 2016
blublahd:
lol na because u neva work for him.wats todays date?? He s yet to pay his employees and he does dat always
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Wazhay: 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
He is cultured,not the type of billionaire that always show-off. God bless ur hustle Sir Mike
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Smartiegurl(f): 10:50am On Feb 02, 2016
Alikote:
power game ...never out shine the master..dangote did same with gej
Obviously the 1st Law of Power.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by zurine(f): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2016
respect
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by ideylaff: 11:05am On Feb 02, 2016
blublahd:

That kills people's business by not paying for services rendered even within terms and conditions

Don't make these so called Money Billionaires who rode on people's money to become rich ooo

Mike been a recluse is just a boju bony Oooo all Na Wash ! Setting !! & Dry !!! Ooo

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by goodgate: 11:06am On Feb 02, 2016
MadCow1:

In Nollywood?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by mediachirps(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
gunuvi:
That's humility per excellence. He is showing a true Yoruba blood. We respect elders here although you may not like the person but an elder is an elder. May God bless Nigeria
so greeting na respect?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2016
Pascal181:

Tah

Shut dafuq up if you can't say anything reasonable!
Hate him or love him, he's your president and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I'm not Pro Buhari.
I'm just a realist!

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Pascal181: 11:13am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Shut dafuq up if you can't say anything reasonable!
Hate him or love him, he's your president and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

I'm not Pro Buhari.
I'm just a realist!
Big fool. That's dsame way u reply ur father keep it up

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by xreal: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Mike: I loyal, boss. I no be South African Yellow, I be Naija Green. No fine me boss.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Eledan: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
fulanimafia:

Show evidence or keep your lying mouth shut.

You mean Don Fortunato El Ineffectanto de Buffoon? Master? Lol

Aliko Dangote NEVER bowed to the failed Ex-President.

I'm not a fan of the Ineffectual Buffoon though but Aliko did bowed to him to respect the office of the President of the Fed. Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 11:15am On Feb 02, 2016
Pascal181:

I ain't gonna clap back at your father, coz I was brought up right.

Bye pea brain.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Eledan: 11:17am On Feb 02, 2016
Pascal181:

You have no respect for your own father if you can easily mention some else father's.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Eledan: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2016
Houseofglam7:

I ain't gonna clap back at your father, coz I was brought up right.

Bye pea brain.

You just showed you are actually well brought up.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by FRANKOXY(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2016
I'm rich but loyal sir.
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Houseofglam7(f): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2016
Eledan:

You just showed you are actually well brought up.

I could vent my anger in a million ways, but I'll NEVER insult anyone's parents.
I gat parents too, and they're priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by oodua1stson: 11:37am On Feb 02, 2016
chichriso:
lol
he was like baba when you go finally ban mtn?
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by enigma2007(m): 11:48am On Feb 02, 2016
49cents:
Yoruba sabi 'eye service'

Masters of forming respect before you and 'yimuing' behind

Na so one man, who is a good ten years older then me, with more experience in life, is calling me 'egbon" because I drop change for him every now and then......
it's not humility but 'pretending to obtain desired results"

Education and wealth doesn't make them shed this "way of life" even the renowned soyinka speaks of 'stooping to conquer'

Greeting your elders is not eye-service and moreover, you would know the people that are doing eye service except you don't observe people closely. Like somebody explained up there, most well brought Yoruba people will still greet an elder respectfully despite the fact they might not like you and some of the ones i know will rather try not to be in the same room with that person to avoid stories that touch.

On the one calling you "egbon", he is doing that to fleece you or appeal to your ego in order to drop more bar/money. Moreover, that is not even limited to a single tribe. It cuts across all ethnicity in Nigeria though the way each tribe (or people) go around in appealing to your ego is different and the end result is same (to part you from your money either deserved or undeserved).

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2016
SMART...
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by AyoolaIgwe(m): 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
Alikote:
power game ...never out shine the master..dangote did same with gej
That is correct. "48 Laws of Power"
Re: Caption This Picture Of Adenuga Greeting Buhari by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 02, 2016
MadCow1:

Wetin do him sons?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / We Can Power 774 LGAs In Nigeria Within 24 Months – Prof. Emenike Ejiogu / Photo Of Aregbesola Ordering A Staff To A Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.