Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. (755 Views)

Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / BREAKING: LASG Removes VIO From Lagos Roads / Some Of The Funny Explanations Being Given By The Goats Of GEJ's Yam Festival! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by amiskurie(m): 8:35am On Feb 02, 2016
Yesterday as I was passing through Osborne towards the third-mainland bridge,I sighted them again as usual,the Angelic officers of the VIO.

Unlike their counterparts,I mean the former MEN IN BLACK,aka BLACK PANTHERS who can't even keep the color black clean.

The VIO color is the most accomodating to stains and yet,they maintain inarguably the most decent law enforcement agency in Africa.

So,I need explanations like many other people how they are so clean even to their under-tops

Wht companies washes the VIO uniforms,or they did that individually?

do they replace their uniforms for new ones every week?

Can we just dissolve NPF and replace them with VIO?. #JOKE

Seun. Lalasticlala. Obinoscopy. Dani1luv. Ishilove. r231. Mynd44
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by dubemnaija: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2016
Get beside me yee VIO agent.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by amiskurie(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2016
dubemnaija:

Omo,the way I dey dodge them sometimes for road fit cause accident.I know their hotspots in Lagos.u can't just beat them neva to find a fault in ur vehicle,even sha-sha vehicle.
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by amiskurie(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2016
dubemnaija:

Get behind me the white Angels of faults. cheesy
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2016
B
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by kokoA(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2016
Nonsense VIO people. I've made up my mind never to stop for them again. Highest I go park for middle of road loud my stereo, on my ac dey chill till dem tire.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by chidekings(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Nigerians like making statements as if they are the only one in Africa.

How do u come to the conclusion of them being among the best in africa ,how many countries u don go

1 Like

Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by Tee99(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2016
chidekings:

How do u come to the conclusion of them being among the best in africa ,how many countries u don go
help me ask am o!
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by PHEMIEY(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2016
at least, he has been to Nigeria and Lagos in particular.
I think that's enough.... :Pat least, he has been to Nigeria and Lagos in particular.
I think that's enough....
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by PHEMIEY(m): 9:18am On Feb 02, 2016
at least, he has been to Nigeria and Lagos in particular. I think that's enough.... tongue
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by amiskurie(m): 10:08am On Feb 02, 2016
chidekings:

What are these ones spewing?

I don't knw where u are frm,bt your state's motto must be"in germs,we roll."
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by francotunsco: 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
The VIOs i saw in Bomadi, Delta State today are just the opposite of VIOs! Their uniform has turned brown and still dirty!
Re: Mystery Of VIO Cleanliness Needs Explanations. by amiskurie(m): 9:52am On Feb 03, 2016
francotunsco:
The VIOs i saw in Bomadi, Delta State today are just the opposite of VIOs! Their uniform has turned brown and still dirty!
I Haven't witnessed such in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi: Substitution Of Original Esbs Workers / . / Tunji Braithwaite Passes Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.