Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness (11241 Views)

Dino Melaye Reportedly Assassinated A Witness- U.S Government & Sahara Reporters / I Was Told Buhari’s Lawyer Gave Justice Ademola N500,000 — Witness / How We Rigged Fayose Into Office – Ekiti PDP Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness by Marotzke(m): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2016
banmee:
The real question is, why was there eight million naira in an office?
You mean the DUMB question?
Re: Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness by mysticwarrior(m): 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2016
This is an embarrassment to the nigerian bar association and every other legal institutions in nigeria, a lawyer who at the same time is a criminal, he should be strip of all of his legal credentials. Trust nigerian police them go deal with well well for station.
Re: Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness by banmee(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Marotzke:
You mean the DUMB question?

I apologise. "Cough...cough", I have to clear my throat. I often make comments but forgot that majority on this forum are ignorant Nigerians. There is no acceptable reason why that amount of money should in any office establishment. Have digital transfers been abolished? Have checks been replaced with another form of legal tender? Don't answer that. Please don't. You are just too s.tupid to comprehend or give a well informed answer.
Re: Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness by Marotzke(m): 1:34pm On Feb 02, 2016
banmee:

I apologise. "Cough...cough", I have to clear my throat. I often make comments but forgot that majority on this forum are ignorant Nigerians. There is no acceptable reason why that amount of money should in any office establishment. Have digital transfers been abolished? Have checks been replaced with another form of legal tender? Don't answer that. Please don't. You are just too s.tupid to comprehend or give a well informed answer.
Remind us which cave you inhabit,while you are doing that ,task your brain if that will not be overlabouring it, when banks stopped accepting dollar deposits. Why am i even answering Mr know all? The last time i checked it was not an offence to be in possesion of any amount of currency ; domestic and foreign!
Re: Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness by banmee(m): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Marotzke:
Remind us which cave you inhabit,while you are doing that ,task your brain if that will not be overlabouring it, when banks stopped accepting dollar deposits. Why am i even answering Mr know all? The last time i checked it was not an offence to be in possesion of any amount of currency ; domestic and foreign!

Lol....It just gets better and better. The country needs more foreign exchange and banks won't accept them? It's worse than I thought. Just too st.upid. And no it is not a crime to keep such amount in ones possession but be ready for situations like this. This is why NORMAL citizens don't do it.The fact that I am explaining this to this re.tarded fellow is giving me a headache. Anyone got ibuprofen?
Re: Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness by Marotzke(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2016
banmee:

Lol....It just gets better and better. The country needs more foreign exchange and banks won't accept them? It's worse than I thought. Just too st.upid. And no it is not a crime to keep such amount in ones possession but be ready for situations like this. This is why NORMAL citizens don't do it.The fact that I am explaining this to this re.tarded fellow is giving me a headache. Anyone got ibuprofen?
To think that I was discussing with an informed person. Now that we have established that you are suffering from absolute stupidity and congenital idiocy,now go back to the slime and gross that you are wallowing in.
Re: Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness by banmee(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
Marotzke:
To think that I was discussing with an informed person. Now that we have established that you are suffering from absolute stupidity and congenital idiocy,now go back to the slime and gross that you are wallowing in.

Still you haven't said anything. L9l.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Celebrates 64th Posthumous Birthday / Despite Fight, Corruption Still Thrives In Nigeria, NBS Says / Drop In Power: How Is Power Supply In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.