Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,077 members, 7,849,377 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu (595 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu And Her Children: Then & Now / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu, Bianca Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by IamDaniella: 8:57am On Feb 02, 2016
Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of the late Ikemba of Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, yesterday told a Lagos High Court in Igbosere that she was the only one legally married to the Biafra warlord amongst his wives during his life time.

Bianca said this at the commencement of trial, before Justice Abdulfattah Lawal, in the on going legal battle between her and her husband’s brothers over the family’s estate.

She had on behalf of her..- See more at: http://www.linjust.com/im-the-only-legal-wife-of-ojukwu-bianca.html#sthash.yL9tgIgO.dpuf

Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by PHEMIEY(m): 8:59am On Feb 02, 2016
this is becoming interesting
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by Mologi(m): 9:04am On Feb 02, 2016
Legal Ale.....
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by chriskosherbal(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2016
Lady bianca ever gorgeous woman.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by wtfCode: 9:20am On Feb 02, 2016
asa nwanyi.
nne na u we know as his wife nah
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by PAINGAIN: 9:25am On Feb 02, 2016
I remember d first and only time i saw this woman in enugu ngwo.....meeen she was so beautiful and graceful. I fell in love.
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by PHEMIEY(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2016
PAINGAIN:
I remember d first and only time i saw this woman in enugu ngwo.....meeen she was so beautiful and graceful. I fell in love.

her husband is dead now...u can as well apply
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by PAINGAIN: 10:18am On Feb 02, 2016
PHEMIEY:

oboy i dey tell u. If i get d chance i go apply sharp sharp
Re: I’m The Only Legal Wife Of Ojukwu – Bianca Ojukwu by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:21am On Feb 02, 2016
PHEMIEY:

But his manhood lives on.

Never forget that.

(1) (Reply)

Sagay,okoya, Ezekwesili Show Up 2 Honor Prof Pat Utomi's Triple Book Launch(Pics / Buhari Proceeds On 5-day Vacation, Osinbajo To Act As President / Ken Nnamani Dumps PDP, Steps Aside From Partisan Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.