Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) (19276 Views)

16-Year-Old Girl Bathes Boy With Acid As He Refuses Her Proposal In Bangladesh / Corpse Of 3-Year-Old Boy With His Penis Cut Off Abandoned In Gwagwalada (Photo) / Boy With Hunchback Killed By Ritualist In Delta (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by dominique(f): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2016
It hurts so bad whenever I think about what that little boy and his parents must be going through. How on earth do some people sleep at night?This is so unfair cry
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by AdejorLawrence(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2016
May God help him to recover
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by sauskyjoe(m): 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2016
The heart of man is desperately wicked...
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by idris4eva(m): 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2016
BigElEddy:
He should donate one of his eyes to the boy grin
the kidnappers remove everything relating to eye from the boy.......

The first day I saw his picture I cried
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by ChiSun27(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2016
lighternote:
My heart bleeds embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
That very moment when the little boy says, "mama, I can't see your face". embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Please, don't make me cry the second time.
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2016
Young03:
Who and how did they remove his eyez?

Wetin them use the eye do?
Weeds is working
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2016
dominique:
It hurts so bad whenever I think about what that little boy and his parents must be going through. How on earth do some people sleep at night?This is so unfair cry
Same thing happened few years in Sokoto state, luckily the culprits was apprehended but unfortunately their named a big shoot who was responsible for the act.
Fast forward.... Dr @ Udus university who was pursuing the case on behalf of the child parent died mysteriously, thats how the case died too
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
macaranta:
this innocent boy made blind..just like that.
so saddening

Just like that my guy.. Naija tire me ooo
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by gfullmoon(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2016
InstAkpati123:
grin see how God want take lift the boy now... Just when people think the have finished you, God will lift you up personally
Wetin u mean sef? Pls God no dey visit people with evil. It's only a wicked gods that can make one "popular "by plucking the two eyes.Ok can u as a person accept such offer to be popular? Our Almighty God can't do such ok.
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by chuksmad(m): 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
I dont understand black man reasoning, especially Nigerians, how can somebody believe that my removing a human eyes will uplift him or her to the next level. It is time people are made to understand that using parts of human to make money or fame is a blatant lie.
People indulging in the practice are selling those parts to maybe sick reach men that can afford it.
I pity for the small boy. At this very young to have this kind of fate befallen him
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2016
My body is so cold right now.. Why are people extremely wicked na? What kind of inhuman treatment is this??
God, please visit your vengeance on the family and generation of whoever did this to this young innocent boy
Re: Ramalan Yero And The Boy With Removed Eyes (Pics) by blackboy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 02, 2016
God have mercy . The government and people of Nigeria need to say NO and fight ritualist, one of the biggest problem of this country but being ignored because of the lust for money n power.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren / Nasarawa Gov Pressurised Me To Establish Militia Group, Miyetti Allah Leader / Security Agencies Detain Reverend Father Timothy Ngwuta Since 2021 Without Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.