Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831219 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by DejiB(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
if you av person's with ( 2.1 , 2.2 )for BSc and Lower and Upper for HND, willing to work as a sales executive in a bank. location is the Island's e.g igbosere, issa williams, Dosumu, creek Road, your referrals can come to workforce GROUP located @plot 9, Gbagada Express way lagos, 11am tomorrow saturday 15th August by 11am....thanks

Pls we are in Oct.not August. What do we believe
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ayokunle032(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
DejiB:
if you av person's with ( 2.1 , 2.2 )for BSc and Lower and Upper for HND, willing to work as a sales executive in a bank. location is the Island's e.g igbosere, issa williams, Dosumu, creek Road, your referrals can come to workforce GROUP located @plot 9, Gbagada Express way lagos, 11am tomorrow saturday 15th October by 11am....thanks

Pls we are in Oct.not August. What do we believe

Corrected sorry for the typo error
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by izutex007(m): 1:39am On Oct 15, 2016
Ojestas:
hi, Just got an invite from ccsnl for first level assessment as a bilingual call center agent for one of their clients. Anybody else? and who understands better what they meant by "bilingual call center agent"?

As an agent, you will be required to be fluent in two Nigerian** Languages. Say Igbo/yoruba, Hausa/Igbo etc
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adaleng(f): 5:33am On Oct 15, 2016
Ojestas:
hi, Just got an invite from ccsnl for first level assessment as a bilingual call center agent for one of their clients. Anybody else? and who understands better what they meant by "bilingual call center agent"?

Google Bilingual. Its English/French,Spanish OE any other language call center agent.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 0955eb027(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2016
francollimasso:
Pls how do I locate this address from ojota, Kofo Abayomi Street, victoria Island, Lagos.
I TRUST YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS, BUH YOUR BEST BET WHEN YOU GET TO CMS IS TO BOARD "IDOWU TAYLOR, LAW SCHOOL" FOR #150. THE SECOND BUS STOP THAT THE DRIVER IS GONNA CALL OUT IS KOFO. BOARDING LEKKI/AJAH IS GONNA TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE SAME ROUTE, BUH ITS GONNA COST TWICE AS MUCH, COS YOU LL BE CHARGED AT THE SAME RATE AS THOUGH YOU ARE GOING TO AJAH OF WHICH YOU LL NOT HAVE COVERED HALF OF THE JOURNEY TO AJAH. JUST SAYING INCASE YOU LL WANNA SAVE COST FOR SOME OTHER DAY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2016
Our Client, a multinational Electronics and Home Appliances Marketing Company with office in VI, is seeking for qualified and interested candidate to fill the position of LEGAL OFFICER, to cope with its business requirements.

Successful candidate would be responsible for the under listed tasks:

· Formulating of credit sales agreement.

· Assists in debt recovery from dealers and corporate organizations.

· Represents the company in credit sales litigations.

· Responsible for review of company credit sales agreement

· Responsible for mails correspondences

· Advisor to the company on credit matters

· Other legal responsibilities as business demands.

Requirements as follows:

· B.L (Hons) Law or LLB

· Minimum of 3 years related job experience

· Good communication and interpersonal skills

· Male/Married

· Excellent negotiation and analytical skills

· Detailed personality with precision.

· Excellent Computer skills.

Remuneration: Pay is very attractive and competitive.

Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV's to: tenoylalimited@gmail.com stating the position (LEGAL OFFICER) as the subject of the mail..

Application closes one week from today i.e. October 21st, 2016.

Regards & Best Wishes,
tenoylA Professional Services Recruitment Team.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2016
vacancy position. Job Title: Financial Accounts Executive. Experience: 7+ years post NYSC in oil and gas sector, with Msc. Must be proficient in use of Accounting software, quick book, Ms Excel, etc. Will start work immediately. Location of work Lagos. Entry closes by 20th of October. Interested candidates to send CVs to ngozikoko@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2016
I urgently need to fill the following roles,
1. Company Secretary with LLB with 7years experience to handle negotiations, legal drafting and documentation, Agreement, liaising with external solicitor on litigation. Must be working in similar capacity, Male or female. Not more than 36years.

2. Finance Managers, BSc Accounting. ACA must. Trading company experience in. Finance. At least 7years experience. Not more than 36 years old. Ability to use SAP.

Interested persons should send detailed CVs to tijani.smartpartners@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by he2nuh(f): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
solepager:
depends on where you are. And fees varies. I'm in lagos

In lagos too
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
Front desk officers (telecom coy) B.eng degree required
Abuja and lagos
Send cvs to: marvel@hamiltonlloydandassociates.com

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2016
A company is in need of a receptionist with good I.T background. Send cv to : tajakaiye@netconstruction-ng.com.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Business development manager needed at Robert Bosch Nigeria Limited.
Send cv to : careers@ma.bosch.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Office assistant is needed
Ond and ssce required
Send cv to : info@workbay.com.ng
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Finance manager needed urgently : Bsc accounting,Aca is a must
36 yrs max
Ability to use SAP
Send cv to: tijani.smartpartners@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mobile application developer needed
Location is yaba
Send cv to mobile@ultramediasolution.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
Accountant neeeded
Bsc Accounting
Send cvs to jobs@maximaproductions.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Social media representative
Ages:18-35
Send cv to: recruiter@poiseandetiquette.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
A female graduate of Architecture civil engineering is needed
Company: RFPDC construction
Send cv to : umarabili@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2016
PHP developers with laravel skills needed.
Salary starting from 100k
Send cv : hello@uchedotphp.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2016
I am looking to fill vacancies for the role of IT Support urgently. Interview is scheduled for tuesday October 18th in Lagos. Please find specification below:

Qualification: ND, HND or Diploma
Sex: Male and Female
Location / Branch of deployment: Abuja and Ekiti Respectively

Experienced Candidates should send their Resume to: recruitment@hdsgroup.com. Please note that ONLY qualified Candidates would be contacted,
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pweetiebarby: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2016
Please how was the interview. I've got same with them tomorrow and need to know if its worth it. Thanks.
borntoexcel2000:

Thanks Dear.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BrilliantMind: 8:26am On Oct 16, 2016
debbie:
Front desk officers (telecom coy) B.eng degree required
Abuja and lagos
Send cvs to: marvel@hamiltonlloydandassociates.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BrilliantMind: 8:28am On Oct 16, 2016
debbie:
A company is in need of a receptionist with good I.T background. Send cv to : tajakaiye@netconstruction-ng.com.

Pls help check the email address becos is bouncing back.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeinfinit(m): 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
I got an invite from workforce group for a sales executive interview. Interview is tomorrow. Please who knows what the position is about?
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Gabbyraze(m): 12:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
adeinfinit:
I got an invite from workforce group for a sales executive interview. Interview is tomorrow. Please who knows what the position is about?
Thanks
Bros google am na,ahan. At least u will get different definitions and applications of d said position
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeinfinit(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
Gabbyraze:

Bros google am na,ahan. At least u will get different definitions and applications of d said position
I have.. just looking for other definitions from here
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
adeinfinit:

I have.. just looking for other definitions from here

What other definition could there be for sales executive? Haba! I wish you success
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Twinkle62(f): 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2016
adeinfinit:
Thanks
Is abt marketing in the bank like you will working as direct sales agent with a target to meet up within one month
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adeinfinit(m): 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2016
Twinkle62:

Is abt marketing in the bank like you will working as direct sales agent with a target to meet up within one month
Alright. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nurez305(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Please who know anything about fragginvest... I got a mail for interview from them.... any assistance about them will be appreciated
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pweetiebarby: 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Got same too. I hope it wont be a waste of time.
adeinfinit:
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 8:35am On Oct 17, 2016
We Are Hiring! Media Research & Product Development Analyst Are You The One? Send your updated CVs to resume@ipnxnigeria.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.