Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,325 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2846843 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by igorekpengmail: 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
debbie:
Merry Christmas my people. ..Please i wont be online often this period. Off for Christmas holiday.i will resume by nxt week. Anyone that comes across a genuine job should please post it here.
May the good lord bring us into 2017 our year of bountiful blessings.

If you are feeling weary and hopeless please don't give up. Even if this period of celebration is low-key for u or u dont even feel you have any reason to be happy
..dont worry. Weeping and sadness will endure for a short while and joy will come in the morning.
Cheer up.

God bless u debbie.
the joy that will make ur enemies say ur God is awesome will visit you this season in Jesus Name. Amen

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Allstrasse: 12:39am On Dec 26, 2016
Our Client is a medium sized manufacturing/processing firm located in the Alagbole/Ojodu/Iju axis of Lagos State. They seek smart, young and dedicated professionals to fill the following positions;

ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT Interested candidates must have a basic formal certification (ND, NCE, HND, ATS or B.Sc.) in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any other related discipline.

Proficiency in the use of MS office Suite and other digital accounting tools will be an advantage. Candidates must display an above average mastery in the application of Microsoft Excel to everyday accounting processes especially as it relates to costing and other areas of manufacturing accounting.

While cognate experience in a similar role or industry will be an advantage it is by no means a requisite and as such smart entry level applicants are welcome to apply.

AMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Candidates for this role must have a minimum of Diploma or its equivalent from an accredited and recognised institution of higher learning. This certification may be in any discipline. Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite will be an advantage.

For this function the preferred candidate must demonstrate exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. The role covers General Administration, Front Office Management, Human Resources Management, Public Relations and Petty Cash Administration.

Experience in a similar function in a related industry will be an advantage but fresh entrants may also apply as they may be considered for a Trainee position.

CUSTOMER RETENTION ASSISTANT This is a basically a sales position. The tools for the effective performance of this function include effective communication skills, prior experience in field sales and marketing of FMCG products, a good grasp of Lagos (especially the major markets). This job entails constant phone calls to customers, social media portal management and frequent visits to customers. Diploma or degree qualified candidates may apply for this position. Experience in a direct sales role will be given prior consideration. Fresh graduates may also apply.

Interested and Qualified candidates may send their resumes to;

The Recruiter Adroit Consulting Limited

Via
adroitjobsng@gmail.com

All candidates will be assessed objectively but please note that in deferring to one of the specific demands of our client, priority will be accorded applicants residing in areas not so distant from the company. Thus candidates residing in Iju, Akute, Alagbole, Ojodu, Obawole, Ogba and environs are encouraged to apply.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by irsakant: 5:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Did you go for the interview?
How was it?
Got a call and an email from them for an interview tomorrow.

Wonders why any company will send an invite for a tomorrow interview, what if the applicant is not staying in that state.
They intentionally discredit jobseekers, believing the latter doesn't have choice even if it's an hour notice. To me, I can't honour a-day interview invite.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 8:36am On Dec 26, 2016
irsakant:
They intentionally discredit jobseekers, believing the latter doesn't have choice even if it's an hour notice. To me, I can't honour a-day interview invite.

Exactly, my Fiancé always tell that no good and reputable firm no matter how small it is, will give someone a day notice.

And when I even call the number on the site, ( yea I googled them), the person was telling me I should try n making it bla bla bla, how will I do it, they invited me for the next day interview at about 3pm, so I go just fly from Lagos to PH.
Well I have decided not to even mind, talk more of honoring a day interview invite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Egohunter: 9:15am On Dec 26, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Exactly, my Fiancé always tell that no good and reputable firm no matter how small it is, will give someone a day notice.

And when I even call the number on the site, ( yea I googled them), the person was telling me I should try n making it bla bla bla, how will I do it, they invited me for the next day interview at about 3pm, so I go just fly from Lagos to PH.
Well I have decided not to even mind, talk more of honoring a day interview invite.
Ur fiance is being unrealistic... There are lot of firms dat gv jus a day notice in nigeria.. u had beta reset ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Talkingboy: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Good morning sister Debbie and all .

I got this message this morning , Can it be real ?

You are invited for special ASSESSMENT with the HR slated for Tue 27th of Dec, 2016 at No.1,Olabisi Close, Mende, Maryland, Lagos by 10am (Lagos Residents Only)
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 10:27am On Dec 26, 2016
Egohunter:
Ur fiance is being unrealistic... There are lot of firms dat gv jus a day notice in nigeria.. u had beta reset ur mind.

You are being unrealistic too, u apply for a job in PH, your address is clearly stated on your CV, and you are calling the person for an interview the next day, 15 hours notice!

There many things to put into consideration, Buh well, people see things differently, you don't have to agree with me.

Thanks!

8 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Naazz: 10:36am On Dec 26, 2016
Chommieblaq:

The best thing to do is to call or mail the company and politely ask for a re-schedule of the interview.You can ask that the interview be scheduled for next week or 3 to 4 days later... In most cases, companies agree to re-schedule the interview.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 1zynnvn(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Chommieblaq:

I just did!

Thanks

shebi na you dey serve for abj abi Enugu, the way you dey find job like this you no go serve finish
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2016
Naazz:

The best thing to do is to call or mail the company and politely ask for a re-schedule of the interview.You can ask that the interview be scheduled for next week or 3 to 4 days later... In most cases, companies agree to re-schedule the interview.

I did, and they keep insisting I come and stuff, so I just zeroed my mind jaree
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2016
1zynnvn:

shebi na you dey serve for abj abi Enugu, the way you dey find job like this you no go serve finish

Hahahahhaah passing out by March 04, so should I wait till I pass out before I start looking for something grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Talkingboy:
Good morning sister Debbie and all .

I got this message this morning , Can it be real ?

You are invited for special ASSESSMENT with the HR slated for Tue 27th of Dec, 2016 at No.1,Olabisi Close, Mende, Maryland, Lagos by 10am (Lagos Residents Only)
Gnld my dear

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chommieblaq:

you people should stop misleading people like this. I have never been giving more than two days notice before. And i have attended interview in a multinational org. just a day notice
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Vacancy!!!

Due to continued expansion IGPL is recruiting for a leading Commercial Bank which seeks to employ young graduates to support its customer acquisition targets.

Job role: Sales Associates (IGPL/001/SA01)

Requirements:
BSC/HND degrees in any discipline
Applicants with 2yrs Sales experience or less, should be digitally savvy - comfortable with the use of multiple OS platforms (e.g. Windows, Android, iOS) educated
Driven, outgoing & goal oriented

Roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Individual account opening through one-on-one interactions with target segment
- Drive deposits/transactions
- Maintain comprehensive database of newly activated customers & prospects

Job role: Team leads (IGPL/001/TL01)

Requirements:
BSC/HND degrees in any discipline
Minimum of 2-3 years Sales experience
Digitally savvy - comfortable with the use of multiple OS platforms (e.g. Windows, Androids, iOS) educated
Must be able to take initiatives
Attractive-Good people skills
Good leadership qualities and ability to work in a team

Roles/responsibilities:
- Support activations focused on customer acquisition drives & brand awareness
- Coordinate team activities during market activation
- Coordinate sales team to drive assigned target
- Develop & implement weekly call plan

Applicants must not be older than 30 years.

Applicants must have completed NYSC or with certificate of exemption.

Interested & Qualified candidates should send in application with their CVs/Resumes and a cover letter stating why they should be considered for any of the roles.

Applications who don't comply with these requirements shall be disqualified.

Please send applications to IGPLcareers@gmail.com on or before December 30, 2016.

Salary & benefit package commensurate with years of Sales experience

Kindly rebroadcast. Thank you.

URGENT VACANCIES IN EATERY/SERVICE RESTAURANTS

1. Pastry Chef Head. The preferred candidate must have food technology as first degree, and preferably diploma in catering, He or she must have hands on experience in pastry catering and be able to supervise. Salary. N100, 000.00

2. Ouality Assurance Asst Manager. The preferred candidate must have studied microbiology as first degree, and at least 2 years experience in FMCG company as a quality assurance person. Salary N70, 000.00

3. DRIVERS with valid drivers licence

4. Purchasing Officers at Mushin outlets, Oko Oba, VICTORIA ISLAND and Palm groove. Must have worked in serviced restaurant before and Diploma in any field. Salary N30, 000.00

5. Bakers. Must have hands on experience on baking. To work at Mushin. Salary N30,000

6. Accountants. To work at Mushin, Oko -Oba, and Palmgrove outlets respectively. Must have first degree in accounting and 3 years experience on any job. Salary. 60, 000.

7. Customer Service/waiters. At Mushin and Victoria Island.

8. Business manager - Abuja, to manage outlet in abuja, must be a first degree holder in food technology, hands on experience on the job and must be resident in abuja.

9. Canteen Managers. The preferred candidate will manage the special outlets in oil and gas company, must have first degree in food technology, presentable and good communication skill

10. Stores officers at magodo, Palmgrove and oregun ikeja. Must have experience in stores and inventory, With OND in any discipline. Salary 30 000

Interested candidates should forward cv to rawstonefirm@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Vacancy for Graduate Teachers and Instructors
The Tunde Ekpekurede Foundation Next Generation Kids University Project is expanding its reach and footprints to several states in Nigeria in 2017. The foundation is therefore inviting graduates with requisite qualifications in the following subjects to send in their CVs. The disciplines are:
English Language
Drama, Music & Theatre Arts
Poise Etiquette & Hygiene Instructors
Sex Education
Interested persons should send their CVs to tekpekurede@gecpowerlines.com stating their subject discipline and State of interest (e.g., Drama, Music & Theatre Arts – Kano State) as the subject of the email. Further information on the foundation can be found at www.ekpekurede.org
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wanted. Electricians, AC Technicians, Plumbers.

Qualifications: O'level, NABTEB, Trade Test certificate, National Diploma in related disciplines.

2-5 years work experience in maintenance services .

Sound technical knowledge.

Ability to communicate in English effectively.

Send resumes to hr@provastltd.com.
Or
DROP AT THE GATE 9 MACGREGOR ROAD, IKOYI.

Please respect the capitalized instruction.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Vacancy:

A Printing Company in Ifako-Gbagada axis of Lagos requires the services of a Business Development Officer with 0-2 yrs working experience for immediate engagement.

Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must have a minimum of BSC/HND with minimum 2nd class lower/lower credit.Previous sales experience would be an advantage.

CVs should be sent to rosemarygbara@yahoo.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
We are hiring!!!

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Required for Immediate Placement;
(Online Media and Content Manager)
- B.Sc/B.A in any relevant discipline.
- 0-1 year Post NYSC experience.
- Three Months Contract Role (Renewable and Open for conversion as permanent placement)
- Media, Internet and Content Savvy
- Commendable Communication Skills.
- Candidate must be Socially Vibrant

interested candidates should send CVs to: Olushola.Akanbi@Mainone.net on or before December 26, 2016. Please state role as subject of application.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Unike1:

Vacancy!!!

3. DRIVERS with valid drivers licence

Sorry, you didn't attach the pay for this position!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 1zynnvn(m): 5:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Hahahahhaah passing out by March 04, so should I wait till I pass out before I start looking for something grin grin grin

even Allen no find job reach you, all the best sha, me kwa dey find oo,
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chommieblaq:

always appeal to them for a reschedule that was how I secured my current job, if they refuse allow the opportunity slide, some HR could act really naive most times
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
1zynnvn:

even Allen no find job reach you, all the best sha, me kwa dey find oo,

grin grin grin
Allen own pass me o
Hope you fine!

PS: my own later change to Lagos, Allen Abuja.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Chommieblaq(f): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
ehix89:
always appeal to them for a reschedule that was how I secured my current job, if they refuse allow the opportunity slide, some HR could act really naive most times

You right though.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by cc150615(f): 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Unike1:

- Three Months Contract Role (Renewable and Open for conversion as permanent placement)

interested candidates should send CVs to: Olushola.Akanbi@Mainone.net on or before December 26, 2016. Please state role as subject of application.
Amicable09
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by amicable09(f): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
cc150615:
Amicable09
Thanks CC cheesy I appreciate your love grin ... As always.
Compliments swity!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Unike1:

Amicable09 this sound like you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Oocc:

Sorry, you didn't attach the pay for this position!

Yes, I noticed. Recruiter didn't state it either. If short listed, you'll discuss remuneration during the interview.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by expert1(m): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chommieblaq:

That reminds me of a job interview invite that I got like 2 months ago via e-mail. I was given 1 hour 40 minutes not even a phone call. I got there 37 minutes late but was told that I was late. Very annoying.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 8:48am On Dec 27, 2016
Job vacancies in a bakery in GRA with details
POSITION; ACCOUNT OFFICER
QUALIFICATION:
1.BSC/HND ACCOUNTING
2.MINIMUM OF 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FMCG
3.WELL DEVELOPED COMPUTER SKILLS; FAMILIAR WITH WORD, EXCEL AND OTHER
OFFICE SOFTWARE
4.BETWEEN 28-30 YEARS OF AGE

JOB DESCRIPTION:
1.MANAGE PAYABLES & RECEIVABLES ACCOUNTS BY ENSURING ALL LEDGERS ARE
UPDATED DAILY
2.GENERATE DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY SALES REPORT
3.GENERATE DAILY BANK POSITION
4.RECONCILE ALL CUSTOMERS PAYMENT TO SUPPLIES MADE

POSITION: PURCHASING OFFICER
QUALIFICATION:
1.BSC/HND
2.MINIMUM OF 2-3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY MANAGEMENT
IN FMCG
3.MUST POSSESS GOOD BARGAINING SKILL
4.WELL DEVELOPED COMPUTER SKILLS; FAMILIAR WITH WORD, EXCEL AND OTHER
OFFICE SOFTWARE
5.BETWEEN 28-30 YEARS OF AGE
interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to : remitey2k2@gmail.com on or before 30th December, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Pojomojo: 8:53am On Dec 27, 2016
singlessubway:
Dear X

You are hereby invited to a chat with our company on Monday, December 26, 2016 at 10.00am.

The venue of the chat is Emperor Place, 97, Ijede Road, Ikorodu, Lagos.

On arrival, please ask to see Yinka.

We look forward to seeing you.

Regards,

Yinka Adebanjo
Any idea who they are, how much they pay and why would they put a chat on a public holiday? Ijede is far from Yaba. Please help
They are genuine they have three branches all in Ikorodu plus a cinema they need staff urgently
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 8:53am On Dec 27, 2016
Our client, a pension fund administrator (PFA) with head office in Lagos, requires the services of sales agents nationwide.

Are you ambitious? result-oriented? communicate effectively? analytical?

We are selecting and training young and vibrant candidates into our SalesForce to enhance clients' business growth. These candidates will serve as trainees with possible option of full engagement subject to sterling performance.

Requirements -
1. Should have concluded a tertiary institution
2. Should have completed NYSC, peculiar cases will be considered
3. Should communicate (speech and writing) in 'standard' English

The job code: SFC_000-01

An electronic form is provided here, interested candidates MUST complete it appropriately and submit.: https:///forms/dup18pNH1LvuGn2M2

No CV is required now, please do NOT send CV.

Trainees are being selected in batches for training nationwide.

Please 'Like' our page (www.facebook.com/tybitxservices) for updates.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.