Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2839226 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jenniferbenson: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2016
pls I need some help
I got a mail from talent plus person for an interview on Thursday. pls does any1 know about them and what they are into.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nitta08(f): 11:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Compliments of the season everyone.
Please does anyone know anything about The Learning Place, Lekki?
I applied for an administrative officer role and have to meet them after the new year's day.
What should I expect and what's their pay like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 1:15am On Dec 28, 2016
Jenniferbenson:
pls I need some help
I got a mail from talent plus person for an interview on Thursday. pls does any1 know about them and what they are into.
Very technical, prepare well... As the name goes "talent base", they are on the look out for fresh red hot talents, a brain child of Venture Garden Group.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MevsU(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Good morning house, please how can I get to this address from ikorodu ? 39A Ayilara street off Lawanson-itire rd opp ojuelegba bustop surulere.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by QuickOffer: 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.

visit us @ http://www.ascentech.com.ng/

JOB VACANCY

Regional Sales Manager

Department: Sales – Outdoor
Qualification: Minimum of first degree in Business Admin, Marketing or other related discipline (2.2) or HND lower credit. Possession of MBA will be an added advantage.
The Ideal person must have financial and business acumen.

Experience: Minimum of 7 years post graduate managerial experience in sales of FMCG with multi-cultural/multinational environment of which at least 2 must be at Regional Sales Manager’s level.

PURPOSE
Lead and develop a team of Sales Officers and Customer Development Representatives with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region’s business objectives.

PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
-Responsible for the achievement of Volume/revenue targets and other KPIs
-Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
-Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
-Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendor’s daily sales
-Ensure stock availability target is achieved.
-Ensure that customers keep products at right quality temperature
-Ensure sales assets functionality – Bicycle, push cart, head box, freezers
-Responsible for price compliance.
Drive and achieve Bicycles, Pushcarts and other sales asset utilization target.
-Take ownership of the systems, tools etc provided by Sales Capability Development Dept to develop your Sales Team and embed the way of working in them.
-Manage credit limits and debt to be within set target.
-Responsible for the aggregate of the KPIs of his/her sales team.
-Sends Weekly and Monthly Sales Report.
-Identify and determine the right number of customers, i.e. Exclusive Agents required per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory; Event coverage.
-Responsible for coaching and the professional development of his/her sales team
-Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
-Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise of his/her team
-Ensure increase in the number of Sales Point.
-Constructively analyse and report competition activities.
-Conduct Field Accompaniment with at least four SO / CDR per week.
Identify Talent in the team and retain them.
-Drive and monitor performance evaluation and coaching of SO & CDR.
-Identify the potentials of high performers and build on their strengths.
-Analyse and evaluate training needs/gaps of SO and CDR by conducting regular field accompaniment.
-Replace non-performers in the team.

Accountabilities

Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
-Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
-POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and provide written feedback -reports.

PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
-Volume / Revenue
-Number of new Exclusive Agents created
-Active Vendors
-Vendors Sales per equipment
-Availability
-Quality
-Asset Utilization:
I. Freezer Operational
II. Bicycle operational
III. Push cart operational
IV. Head box

Credit Limit/ Debt Management
Price Compliance
Actual call vs. planned call
WORK/BUSINESS CONTACTS AND AUTHORITY:

Internal:
-The entire sales team in the Region including Sales Capability Development Dept., and all levels
-Meet regularly with team and NSM – Outdoor in order to create a result-oriented, customer focused and accountable for sales team in accordance with company policies and plans.
-Marketing
-HR on sales staff and company policies.
-Finance on customer accounts
-Supply Chain etc.

External:
-Customers: Exclusive Agents.

LEARNING & Career OPPORTUNITIES

In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
-Work as a team lead in a large organisation
-In-depth business knowledge of company business
-Good (internal and external) communication skills
-Business development skills
-Career development programme

CRITICAL
-He/she must be driven to keep the process moving , an outgoing and convincing personality, with a sense of urgency, who can communicate at all levels and persuade key stakeholders in to the right course of action.
-Leadership skills
-Presentation skills
-Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
-Business Acumen.
-Problem Solving/Analysis.

-Results Driven.

-Strategic Thinking and Proactive

-IT skills (MS office – PowerPoint, Excel, Word)

-Planning, organizing and coordinating skills
Result oriented

REPORTING AND SCOPE:
(IPE Factor: Knowledge/teams & breadth)

-The position reports directly to the National Sales Manager - Outdoor

-The scope of this position is (domestic) – should perhaps mention specific area?

-Direct Reports – Sales Officer and Customer Development Representatives.

Interested and qualified applicants should apply by registering as a job seeker. Thereafter click on the link that will be sent to your registered email to complete your application process. http://ascentech.talentrecruit.in/Account/Login.aspx?RefURI=http://ascentech.talentrecruit.in:80/Recruiter/Search.aspx
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
MevsU:
Good morning house, please how can I get to this address from ikorodu ? 39A Ayilara street off Lawanson-itire rd opp ojuelegba bustop surulere.
cheapest route is take brt from ikorodu stop at barracks den u take a bike to d address or u can stop at fadeyi then take 50naira bus to ojuelegba under bridge once u alight unda d bridge u ask around u can walk to d address.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nitta08:
I applied for an administrative officer role and have to meet them after the new year's day.

have been there before for same role around sept. I wrote test den was invited for interview afterwards but dey neva got back to me. dont know abt salary....for interview was asked what do u know about learning place? den what do u understand by the word montessori?
best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Jenniferbenson: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Appliedmaths:

Very technical, prepare well... As the name goes "talent base", they are on the look out for fresh red hot talents, a brain child of Venture Garden Group.

pls can we chat on whatsapp. seems u kno a little abt dem. here is my whatsapp line 07080494828
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Appliedmaths(m): 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jenniferbenson:

pls can we chat on whatsapp. seems u kno a little abt dem. here is my whatsapp line 07080494828

Would have loved to chat, but I cant at the moment. Read more on VGG and Talent base, you may likely have a group interview so prepare knock out statements. Interviews are very intimidating, they would want to literally tear you apart. Final say, throw fear away, prepare welk , speak well and pray God takes control. Expecting good news...
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ademasta(m): 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Hahahahhaah passing out by March 04, so should I wait till I pass out before I start looking for something grin grin grin
I don't think your pop date is march 04, it should be April 05 oga
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AprokoNaija: 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
Nitta08:

Kindly call or text me 08034313926. it seems we have a common interest on the learning place.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2016
Hello...Good Day...!

Do you know any FEMALE with 1- 2 YEARS experience in HUMAN RESOURCES?

Our Firm is urgently looking for a SUITABLE candidate to fill this role.

Interested candidates should send CV to client@chariscoopers.net with 'HR Officer' as subject of the mail.

Kindly tell someone and share too...

Compliments of the season.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Our client is one of the leading fund sourcing companies for business growth in Nigeria. It presently requires the services of application developers who are pragmatic. Candidates who can publish Apps without writing a single line of code, capable of marketing and monetizing apps to generate real revenue,
Suitable candidates must have a can do attitude and degrees are not required. Interested candidates should send their cv to bola@gdanigeria.com before January 9, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2016
A confectionary company located on the Mainland, specializing in the production of bread, cakes, sugar craft and various snacks and a servicing restaurant urgently requires the services of:

A. Professional Baker

Previous hands on experience required, and must be able to supervise.

B. Cake decorator (Fondant & Butter cream)

C. An accountant

Required to have knowledge of Microsoft office, word, excel, PowerPoint and SAP

B.Sc degree or HND in Accounting

ICAN certification an added advantage.

D. Professional Chef (Local and International dishes)

E. Admin manager

F. Stores officers

G. Online Media and Content Manager

Candidate must have excellent communication skills, must be able to write without errors.

H. Application Developer

I. Marketers

J. Office assistant

K. Cleaners

L. DRIVERS with valid driver’s license

M. Washman

N. House keeper

O. Waiters

The preference candidates MUST be computer literate. CVs should be sent to moreniiks26@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2016
A manufacturing firm based in Ibadan require the services of a sales manager and channel developer to resume for work immediately. Knowledge of Ibadan and experience in marketing of bread and other products produced within a bakery is mandatory. Qualified candidates should send CV to pearlessentialsconsulting@gmail.com. Qualification is HND/BSC in Bussines related field is required. Minimum sales experience of 3-7 years is essential.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by QuickOffer: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2016
JOB VACANCY EXIST IN OUR CLIENT COMPANY

Job Title: Home Appliance Engineers

Qualification: OND/HND in mechanical and Electrical Engineering with (Minimum 4 Years’ Experience). Or SSC/HSC with of (Minimum 6 Years’ Experience)

Applicant with: OND/HND without experience will be considered for the position of Trainee Engineers.

The Home appliance (HA) repair technician will be responsible for

- installs and troubleshooting Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Chest Freezers, Vacuum Cleaners, Micro Wave, ranges and other large appliances for their customers.

- He must know how to connect water or gas lines, and how to check for leaks once the appliances are installed.

- Should have ability to guide client customers on how to operate the appliances properly.

- HA Repair technicians must repair or replace any defective components found in appliances.

- Must know how to dismantle and reassemble appliances to make their diagnosis. The jobs are to be attended both offsite and onsite.

Other job duties include:

- Record keeping,

- Bill preparation, repair estimates and inventory control.

- Must also have good customer service skills and Willingness to learn.

Other Skills:

1. Good Communication and presentation skills.

2. Willing to relocate based on the organizational requirement.

3. Hardworking and dedicated

4. Target oriented

Qualified and interested applicants should for their updated CV to cv@ascentech.com.ng using HA Engineer or HA trainee Engineer as the mail subject

Deadline for submission is today 29th December, 2016
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by MevsU(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
kaffiey:

cheapest route is take brt from ikorodu stop at barracks den u take a bike to d address or u can stop at fadeyi then take 50naira bus to ojuelegba under bridge once u alight unda d bridge u ask around u can walk to d address.

thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Whizkiday(f): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, any one with any info on microbiology/quality control jobs around Igbesa, Lusada and Agbara part of Ogun state should please post it or send the info to gracedammy36@gmail.com. I have HND in Microbiology.

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2016
KPMG is recruiting!!!

1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please, any job opportunity in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state?

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prom84: 6:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
Unike1:

Hello...Good Day...!

Do you know any FEMALE with 1- 2 YEARS experience in HUMAN RESOURCES?

Our Firm is urgently looking for a SUITABLE candidate to fill this role.

Interested candidates should send CV to client@chariscoopers.net with 'HR Officer' as subject of the mail.

Kindly tell someone and share too...

Compliments of the season.

I have two years experience in Human Resource and Administrative Management. I reside in lagos and we be available for interview anytime.
Thanks!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Oselisa: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2016
Hello
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sunnypar(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Www.mitacy.com wishes the entire updated vacancies members a great Xmas celebration and a fruitful new year
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by idirect(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2016
Please dunno if anybody attended Total Nigeria interview earlier this month here(19 or 20). Just wanna know if they have started calling anybody. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sunnypar(m): 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
idirect:
Please dunno if anybody attended Total Nigeria interview earlier this month here(19 or 20). Just wanna know if they have started calling anybody. Thanks.
No
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by idirect(m): 9:15pm On Dec 29, 2016
@Sunnypar
Thanks boss man
What did you applied for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dmorf: 2:11am On Dec 30, 2016
idirect:

How did you guys Apply.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2016
New Vacancies exist with a client of ours, an SME with Interests in ICT, Telecoms and Finance in Lagos & Abuja. We need experienced individuals with a minimum experience of 5 yrs in the following roles:

(1) Head- Performance & People
Experience:7- 15 Years.
Salary Range:Salary

(2) Profit Centre Manager.(Lagos)
Experience: 5- 10 Years.
Salary Range: Salary + Commission.

(3) Sales Executives (x4).
Experience: 5- 10 Years
Salary + Commission

Candidates with prior sales experience in Telecoms and Banking are encouraged to apply. Send CVs to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com on or before 4th January, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 7:12am On Dec 30, 2016
AIICO, is recruiting. We are in urgent need of Business development executives/financial advisor. AIICO is transforming to be the most prosperous and admired agency workforce in the entire Africa. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes. International finance cooperation, a member of world Bank group has signed partnership with AIICO with an initial investment of 20million USD to support expansion plans. Come and be a part of this team, minimum requirements, OND, HND, Bsc, BA. Interested persons should send CV to margaret.osakwe@yahoo.co.uk, OR send text to 08036966956. On or before January 6th.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 7:14am On Dec 30, 2016
I have an urgent vacancy in a FMCG firm in Lekki, Lagos for an Accountant with 4 years of experience in FMCG Company. candidates must have 4 years experience AND a degree/course in FMCG accountant management is an added advantage. interested canditate should please send their cv to careers@linkwayconsults.com before 30th of dec 2016. pls, this is for only qualified and interested candidates.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Unike1(m): 7:16am On Dec 30, 2016
VACANCY FOR REGISTERED NURSE:

A well established hospital requires the service of a registered nurse in Ibadan.

Responsibilities:

• Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
• Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
• Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
• Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
• Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
• Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
• Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Required Registered Nurse Skills and Qualifications:

Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Physiological Knowledge, Administering Medication, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking, Listening, Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance

Educational Qualification and Experience:

Graduate/Registered Nurse with Double Honours.
2years hands on experience.

Qualified candidates are expected to send their CVs to ibadancentralhospitalososami@ymail.com with a cover letter.

"Registered Nurse" should be used as subject of the email.

Application closes by 7th January,2016.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by idirect(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2016
dmorf:

How did you guys Apply.
through a post here on this forum

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.