Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2831561 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by realone2012: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
spores99:

what are u applying for? I work there
I applied as a Graduate Trainee. How is the work environment and pay sir/ma?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by omolorlarh: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Generica:

It's a genuine company. A very big company. I've been there last year for training.
please,are they still recruiting ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by wizzy89(m): 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2017
I got an interview invite from BathKandy for the Marketing position, anyone with directions to the place from Ketu should kindly help. Thank you

36A Wole Ariyo, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ihnomechengr(m): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Aptitude test is tomorrow@Noon. Venue is 3b, Oba Adetona Str, off Sura Mogaji Str, off Coker Rd Ilupeju, Lagos. Call 08166127202

Please guys r they gnld?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ihnomechengr(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Greetings,

You have been shortlisted for a pre-employment aptitude test scheduled to hold on Monday, January 16, 2017. See below for details;

Venue: MSE Training Hall

3b, Oba Adetona Street

off Sura Mogaji Street

off Coker Road

Ilupeju

Lagos.

Date: Monday, January 16, 2017

Time: 12Noon

Note that those who pass the aptitude will be called for personal interview on Thursday, January 19, 2017.

Should you have enquiries or require further clarification, kindly send an email to propagatorsng@gmail.com or call 08166127202.

Please be prompt and come along with a print-out of this email.

Thank you

Are they gnld? Mk I no waste transport...

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by donperlado(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
I was also schedule dis week for an interview Graduate Trainee, pls I want to know the range salary for such position.
I have experience and I don't know why I was called for Graduate Trainee, I applied as an Auditor.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by donperlado(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
spores99:

I was also schedule dis week for an interview Graduate Trainee, pls I want to know the range salary for such position.
I have experience and I don't know why I was called for Graduate Trainee, I applied as an Auditor.
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mobinatric: 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
I am an experienced graduate with over 6yrs experience as a business development executive, marketing, customer service, social media and content managing in different sectors. I posses excellent research skills, managerial skill, establishing relationships with senior executives, supervisory of projects, organizing pep talks and ways we can grow and perform better and many more with hands on CRM tool, Agility, Microsoft packages,NVP, Citrix and certification in digital marketing and branding through social media.
I am in dare need of job, am a flexible and love taking on new challenges. I promise to deliver my best in any open opportunity and would appreciate been contacted .

Number 07037886788.

God bless
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osolee(m): 11:36pm On Jan 15, 2017
donperlado:

Thanks
Can I gatecrash? grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2017
osolee:

Can I gatecrash? grin
sure!
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osolee(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2017
johnime:
sure!
Pm me... Let's take uber ride wink

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ikorodureporta: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2017
tehan:
pls anyone in the house from ajah taking a bus hw do i get to ajegunle-apapa

ajah===>CMS===>Boundary Ajegunle
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by blueyuchay: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Please house, how do I get to ikoyi registry from Palmgroove bus stop.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by johnime: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2017
osolee:

Pm me... Let's take uber ride wink
find mrsage on nairaland and let take it from there.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osolee(m): 12:17am On Jan 16, 2017
debbie:
We have vacancies for the position of Regional ICT Support staff in the following locations:

1) Sokoto.
2) Lagos.
3) Kano.
4) Ondo.
5) Abuja.
6) Adamawa and
7) Imo.
Salary: N66,166.67.
Benefits: Medical, Pension, Leave Allowance & 13th month.

Skills required:

1. Good knowledge of supporting/troubleshooting Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 7, 8 and 10).
2. Good understanding of IP addressing and troubleshooting.
3. Networking experience - LAN cabling and troubleshooting.
4. Qualification - ND, HND or Diploma.
5. Age Bracket- 22 - 30Years.
6. Sex- Male and Female.

Interested and Qualified Candidates should send in their CVs using their desired location as the Subject of the email to: recruitment@hdsgroup.com. Failure to insert your location as the subject of the email will result in the application not being considered.

Interviews are scheduled from this week and shortlisted Candidates would be contacted.

If you require further clarification, please give us a call: 01-2956325.

Are they real? Just got an invite @ 11:55pm & to come next day for an interview undecided

Dear Candidate, you have been shortlisted for an interview
12noon Monday, January 16th, 2016. Our
office address is: 147, Ogunlana Drive, Masha b.stop, shopping complex beside Gtbank. You are expected to bring a copy of your CV, a passport photograph & a valid ID. Any enquiries
please call: 01-2956325 OR email: recruitment hdsgroup.com. High-Tech Data Systems Ltd.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dparagon(m): 2:56am On Jan 16, 2017
donejossy87:
Gud evening all... Please anybody with hints about DO-ESTDOT NURSERY & PRIMARY SCHOOL..... I was invited for interview tomorrow mon 16/01/17.... Please is it worth going and what is their pay structure.....
Thanks

I'm sorry I don't know the location or where the school is based. But if you are actually sure you applied for a job there then you can as well give it a shot. You can also ask people around there.
Best regards.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dparagon(m): 3:01am On Jan 16, 2017
oluhyohmih:
Good morning... Please anybody with hints about whitetulip.. I was invited for interview this week.... Please is it worth going and what is their pay structure.....
Thanks

What did you apply for?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ihinmi(m): 4:55am On Jan 16, 2017
spores99:
Graduate Trainee
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by buccy(f): 5:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Yes i do.. tnx alot but what should i expect.
uote author=Eliona post=52834928]Jet recruitment is a recruiting firm at providence Street, in standard Alliance compound, lekki phase 1. Do you have interview with them[/quote]
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 16, 2017
osolee:

Are they real? Just got an invite @ 11:55pm & to come next day for an interview undecided

office address is: 147, Ogunlana Drive, Masha b.stop, shopping complex beside Gtbank. You are expected to bring a copy of your CV, a passport photograph & a valid ID. Any enquiries
please call: 01-2956325 OR email: recruitment hdsgroup.com. High-Tech Data Systems Ltd.

They are real ooo....they recruits for startling Bank IT Support last year December....have a friend working with them now.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osolee(m): 6:40am On Jan 16, 2017
sir09:

They are real ooo....they recruits for startling Bank IT Support last year December....have a friend working with them now.
enhe...but the pay embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by luwins(m): 8:04am On Jan 16, 2017
osolee:

same invite gotten
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osolee(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2017
luwins:
same invite gotten
Are you going?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Femifresh(m): 8:12am On Jan 16, 2017
Pls how can I get to the address below from ikorodu. It's urgent pls

Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited, Atan Agbara Road, Doyin Medina Bus stop.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 16, 2017
osolee:
enhe...but the pay embarassed cry

U can negotiate more than that.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by realone2012: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2017
Femifresh:
Pls how can I get to the address below from ikorodu. It's urgent pls

Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited, Atan Agbara Road, Doyin Medina Bus stop.
Try to get a bus going to Mile 2 or Orile (then take Mile 2 bus at Orile) from Ikorodu.
When you get to Mile 2, you will see Agbara bus. Then take bike from Agabra bus stop to that address
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by osolee(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2017
sir09:

U can negotiate more than that.
cool
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Deepop(f): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2017
i got an invite for Customer service rep in arcelor Networks in abeokuta.
Any info on what the pay or place is like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Employment Type : Permanent

Position : Technical Manager

Skill / Knowledge required ;
• Comptia A+
• CCNA Routing & switch
• NCP 2012
• MCP serve 2012
• C++
• Deployment of hardware
• Effective interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong people management skills
• High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
Minimum Requirement
• A good first degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
Method of application:
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resume , stating the position applied for as the subject of the mail, to hr@unites-icteducation.org on or before 18th of Jan, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2017
Two job openings.

If you are a very good JAVA developer, please send your CV to jobs@s3-sys.com

If you are a very good BI and Analytics developer, please send your CV to jobs@s3-sys.com.

No frivolous and unnecessary applications please.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nairaimporter: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.