Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2830302 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by elmisti(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
hurricanesgrace:
For the professionals in the house, I got this mail a while ago

Dear ********

This is entry level test for the applicants to the role as research assistant.

You need to tell me why I should consider you for this role. I will not give a second chance for this if you cannot tell me why you should be considered you will not be considered, if you come up with a lame story about how good a fit you are, you will not be considered, if you have no clue about us and think we do something different you will not be considered, if you in anyway display laziness, lack of creativity or come across as outright boring you will not be considered.

so why should I consider you for this role?

Best regards,

Universal Careers

Please your opinion will go along way as I do not want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks in anticipation

na which kind of gbege be dis now all HR and Recruitment Teams....diaris God ooo.......dnt know if dis one is an assessment or a military commando pep talk

5 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Whytdot(f): 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
What kind of nonsense is this? The person that sent the mail to you is not serious. Is this the kind of question they asked him before he got employed? Ewoloshi? Some HR people are just damn annoying. Radarada
hurricanesgrace:
For the professionals in the house, I got this mail a while ago

Dear ********

This is entry level test for the applicants to the role as research assistant.

You need to tell me why I should consider you for this role. I will not give a second chance for this if you cannot tell me why you should be considered you will not be considered, if you come up with a lame story about how good a fit you are, you will not be considered, if you have no clue about us and think we do something different you will not be considered, if you in anyway display laziness, lack of creativity or come across as outright boring you will not be considered.

so why should I consider you for this role?

Best regards,

Universal Careers

Please your opinion will go along way as I do not want to miss this opportunity.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
A start-up company selling and installing sanitary wares is looking for pioneer staff in key roles:

Business Operations Manager – previous experience in sales & marketing (activities, planning and strategy) and finance is essential. This person will also have oversight on other functions within the organization and manage the sales executives. Min 4 years work experience in sales with some finance responsibilities.

Sales Executives – responsibilities include direct sales, account management. Min. 1 year work experience in sales.

Finance Assistant – basic accounting skills and knowledge is essential for this role. Knowledge and previous use of accounting software is desirable.

Please send CV with job title as subject to h.resource2905@gmail.com by Tuesday, 24th January
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Job Opportunity

TechCREW is an extensive high tech company that houses engineers and technicians skilled at a wide range of repairs, maintenance, installation and offering technical support for both homes and businesses, with services ranging from Installation to maintenance of electrical/electronic and mechanical devices, and from recruitment to training of technicians.

TechCREW seeks to recruit;
Job Title: CCTv Installation Technician
Employment status: permanent

Duties

Responsible for installing the CCTV system in the customer premises. The individual understand the customer and site requirement, installs the camera and integrates the hardware for effective CCTV surveillance system functioning.
Troubleshoot hardware, software of all mentioned systems above
• Be familiar with all hardware and software
• Be familiar with network operating system
• Provide individual training and support on request
• Provide recommendations about accessing security and support
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources
• Monitor and maintain technology to ensure maximum access
• Troubleshoot all technology issues
• Maintain log and/or list of required repairs and maintenance
• Make recommendations about purchase of technology resources
• Research current and potential resources and services
• Connect and set up hardware
• Load all required software
• Monitor security of all technology
• Install and maintain Foolproof and passwords
• Input and maintain IP addresses
• Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status
• Ensure installation of lock out programs
• Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate
• Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal
• Perform other related duties as required during working hours

Education:
Minimum of SSCE

Skills:
Access control
Troubleshooting

Personal Attributes: The job requires the individual to have: ability to build interpersonal relationships, patience, listening skills and critical thinking.

Years of experience
At least 1 year of experience in Security / Surveillance Cameras / CCTV & DVR maintenance.

Send your application to info@techcrew.com.ng if you meet the above requirements
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Our client is a leading service provider in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. They are currently seeking a highly driven and motivated individual who can help expand their operations, improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.

Job Reference: BDM J01
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Job Overview: Responsible for setting up and growing the business, building key customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities through effective networking.

Key Responsibilities
• Manage existing client accounts and ensuring their satisfaction by presenting new solutions and services; research and build relationships with new clients, increase sales opportunities and maximize profit for the organization.

Person Specification
• Educational Qualifications: First degree in any subject. MBA or Master’s degree is an added advantage.
• Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with at least 2 years in the Oil and Gas sector.

Method of Application
•Interested candidates should send their CVs to peopleexpert@gmail.com indicating the reference number. Applications without reference number will not be processed.
• Application deadline is Wednesday 18/01/2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
if you are a candidate with HND in Upper Credit and Distinction, not more than 26 years, served (NYSC) in the last 2years, have a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Detail Oriented, smart with good communication skills and a great attitude; Please report with all your Original Credentials to ICS Limited Office at 19 Ohaeto Street,by CFC Bus-top, D-line Porthacourt effective tomorrow between 08am-12pm ONLY for an urgent employment opportunity with a leading financial institution in Nigeria

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
We have an urgent request to recruit Transaction Officers for a client in the Financial Services. Candidates must have a minimum grade of upper credit in HND Must not be older than 26 years as at the date of application, not more than 2 years post NYSC experience, additional qualification such as ICAN, ACCA is an added advantage. Visit https:///d4scbHv to view job and apply.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
IT Project manager position

Responsible for the overall direction,coordination,implementation, execution and completion of assigned technical projects.

Applicants should be/have:
1. First degree in science or engineering
2. Professional qualification in project management or equivalent
3. Minimum of three years consulting and delivery background
4. Knowledge of project management techniques, reporting and tools
5. Direct work experience in project management capacity
6. Good communication skills.

The project manager must be willing and available for travel when and where necessary, even at short notice.

The above job description represents a contract which covers a three to six months period.

Interested candidates should send their CV to careers@crestsage.com before
19th January, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Terragon Group, a leading digital media company focused on Africa is recruiting for Graduate Management Trainees.

ELIGIBILITY
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suit
Minimum qualification/ Experience
University degree in a reputable university
( Minimum second class upper)
0 – 2 years post – NYSC
Maximum age of 22 years

If any of your contact is interested, let them send their CVs to metukudoh@terragonltd.com using the role as the subject of the email.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
We are recruiting for the position of a Marketing Executive for our client in FMCG industry.

Candidate should have at least 8years experience in the marketing function in FMCG or Services or Telecom environment with executive digital and social media initiatives, experience of executive BTL and TTL initiatives, responsibility of planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.

Total Package: N350,000 to N450,000.

Please send CV to jobs@simeonspivot.com

Location is Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Enough of this argument..please this thread is not for this.Thanks

cc johnime and biafranbushboy

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Urgent job opening for Personal Assistant to the MD

The job holder will be responsible for maintaining MD diaries, arranging appointments, organising meetings, taking minutes, preparing letters, presentation and reports etc

Applicants should be/have:
1. First degree in Linguistics, Secretariat/office Mgt, Business Admin etc from a reputable university.
2. Minimum of 2 years secretarial or Personal assistance work experience
3. Ability to multitask with strong organisational skills
4. Good communication skills.
5. Secretarial skills

Interested candidates should send their CV to: akinwale.talabi@germaine.ng using the position as the subject.
Salary is very attractive
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by stenlydxlite(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys,
I trust you are doing well, and we have been amazing towards improving lives.......Kudos to you all!!!

Please.......I need description of routes getting to this address:
5, Ogati street, off Isaac John, Jibowu Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mattybaby: 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
We are recruiting for the position of a Marketing Executive for our client in FMCG industry. Candidate should have at least 8years experience in the marketing function in FMCG or Services or Telecom environment with executive digital and social media initiatives, experience of executive BTL and TTL initiatives, responsibility of planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.

Salary range: N350,000 to N450,000.
Please send CV to: jobs@simeonspivot.com

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by BiafranBushBoy: 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
johnime:
mail address fool

Lol. Have fun.

Debbie I see you. Thanks dear.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
My weekends are for sale if you based in Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Alexxgold: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thoniameek:
My weekends are for sale if you based in Lagos

I'm in lagos.. what's your plan like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:

I'm in lagos.. what's your plan like?

I have 9am-7pm Saturdays and Sundays
To do your bidding. Anything earlier or later would attract extra fees

I am quite handy
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by deolu2000(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello,
please anyone knows about Cheram Services Limited, 33/35 ilupeju town planning way beside spar supermarket? Any info will be quite appreciated. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Alexxgold: 11:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thoniameek:

I have 9am-7pm Saturdays and Sundays
To do your bidding. Anything earlier or later would attract extra fees

I am quite handy

Hmmmn..

anything atal?
and what is your fee like?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emeritusseun(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2017
goodevening my fellow NLERS.,..a friend of mine needs a very resourceful info about this coy ' Geoscape limited'. He actually applied to d coy and he's now called for d preemployment test. Plz does anyone know abt d coy,..dere test format, salary package and if possible condition of service. Plz he urgently needs dz info as he wud be travelling from ilorin to write d test in lag.
Note; findings show dat d coy is genuine
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 18, 2017
Alexxgold:

Hmmmn..

anything atal?
and what is your fee like?

Pardon me,

Let explain properly. One time this lady bought my weekends and all she wanted me to do was; clean, wash, iron, cook and look after her son. But she made come Friday evenings and leave Monday mornings and that attracted an extra fee

Now, you might want to stay in your shop and sell for you

Run errands or do deliveries

Do some domestic chores (I have over a year experience in housekeeping by the way)

Look after your kids

Do some book keepings for you (basic accounting)

Mark exam scripts

Sing in your band (I own the stage during karaoke)

Fill up for someone in your dance group and a whole lot, you name it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Alexxgold: 12:32am On Jan 18, 2017
Thoniameek:

Pardon me,

Let explain properly. One time this lady bought my weekends and all she wanted me to do was; clean, wash, iron, cook and look after her son. But she made come Friday evenings and leave Monday mornings and that attracted an extra fee

Do some domestic chores (I have over a year experience in housekeeping by the way)

Look after your kids

Mark exam scripts

Ok.. that's pretty cool
can I know your age range and how to get in touch?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by stenlydxlite(m): 12:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Hi guys,
I trust you are doing well, and we have been amazing towards improving lives.......Kudos to you all!!!
Please.......I need description of routes getting to this address:
(From Orile Iganmu)
5, Ogati street, off Isaac John, Jibowu Lagos.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kemifab(f): 1:04am On Jan 18, 2017
deolu2000:
Hello,
please anyone knows about Cheram Services Limited, 33/35 ilupeju town planning way beside spar supermarket? Any info will be quite appreciated. Thanks

they are fake oooo. Have fall victim to them before
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by deolu2000(m): 7:10am On Jan 18, 2017
kemifab:

they are fake oooo. Have fall victim to them before
thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Alexxgold:

Ok.. that's pretty cool
can I know your age range and how to get in touch?

Oh I'm 22

Here's my number 09035125419

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ecoceterisbox: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2017
Vacancy !

Industry : Hospitality / Hotel
Position: Chef
Requirements: A minimum of one year experience as a Chef in the hospitality industry.
Email your CV to :
careers@ecoceterisbox.com
ecboxcareers@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dgaffer(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2017
Your cv impress us,You are hereby selected for a job interview on Thur 19/01/2017 by 9am @27 Ayodele Ojo by traffic Light bus stop,coker Rd,Ilupeju,lagos.HMT CONSULT

I received this mail.. How real are they?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Dgaffer:
Your cv impress us,You are hereby selected for a job interview on Thur 19/01/2017 by 9am @27 Ayodele Ojo by traffic Light bus stop,coker Rd,Ilupeju,lagos.HMT CONSULT

I received this mail.. How real are they?

Run for your life

Received something similar on Monday morning, I was scheduled to meet them today at 9am, same address but a different company name 'OAKINC'

Did some research online and came to a conclusion that they're scammers

And this just proved I was right
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by brokenplate: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Thoniameek:

Pardon me,

Look after your kids

Mark exam scripts

Go girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.