Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2833889 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
Vacancies exist in a leading Food Processing Company based in Lagos. Please only experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
1. Senior Sales Mgr (Bakery Ingredients)
Concrete experience in leading Sales Team, strong clientelle base and knowledge of baking products in the market. 10-15yrs experience.
2. Sales Executives (Bakery Ingredients)
Experience in sales of Baking Ingredients, strong clientelle base and knowledge of baking products in the market. 1-5yrs experience.

Kindly send your CV to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 10:13pm On May 22, 2017
Vacancy: Snr. Sales Manager (Marine & Protective Paints)
Experience in a leading Paints company required in Marine Paints sales. Salary is competitive.
Good market knowledge and client base is an advantage.
Only qualified candidates are going to be considered. Please this is not a Sales job for anybody. Only candidates experienced in Marine Paints Sales are going to be considered.
Send CVs to jobs@vgsrecruitment.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tyslim: 10:31pm On May 22, 2017
I guess is secd CV to smartrecruiter2017@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Tyslim: 10:34pm On May 22, 2017
[But the e-mail is not working. The mail delivery response shows its an incorrect address

I guess is secd CV to smartrecruiter2017@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 10:58pm On May 22, 2017
TenderBim:

how was d test and whats the nature of the test?

I didn't go
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:50am On May 23, 2017
We are recruiting for the position of Senior HR officer in a Transport and Logistics company. Minimum of 3years experience in core HR role.

He/She will be responsible for the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, managing employee relation issues. E.t.c. Location Victoria Island Lagos. Salary is 200k monthly net.

Interested candidates should please forward their CVs to resourcing@halogensecurity.com using job title as the subject of the mail
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:51am On May 23, 2017
Our client is a leading brand in the Nigerian insurance industry; seeking
to hire an Executive for the role of HEAD,RISK MANAGEMENT AND HEAD INTERNAL AUDIT. The role reports
directly to the Managing Director/CEO and The Board of Directors. The job
location is in Lagos.

The company is a conglomerate with diverse interests in various sectors of
the Nigerian economy through investments, strategic alliances and
partnerships.

Candidates must have at least 10 years experience.

If interested in the role, kindly send to us an updated copy of your resume to talentsearch@peopleprime.net.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:52am On May 23, 2017
CHALLENGING EXECUTIVE VACANCIES

Our client, a strong and vibrant Conglomerate, whose core business is Microfinance Banking (a sector in which it is a clear leader), seeks to recruit competent and high performing executives into its three other subsidiaries as follows:

General Manager, Insurance Brokerage Firm – The ideal candidate must hold minimum of a good first degree in Insurance/Actuarial science or any relevant finance discipline, and relevant professional qualification in insurance business. MBA degree will be added advantage. Must have minimum of 12 years experience, at least 7 of which must be at top/executive management level.

General Manager, Printing Press – The ideal candidate must hold minimum of a good first degree in relevant business management or finance discipline. MBA degree and relevant professional qualification will be added advantage. Must have minimum of 10 years experience in printing and publishing, at least 5 of which must be at top management level.

General Manager, Trading Company (The company’s specialized products include, computer, computer accessories and growth into the distribution of solar products with anticipated huge international connection). The ideal candidate must hold minimum of a good first degree in relevant business management or finance discipline. Must have minimum of 10 years experience in relevant product sales and marketing, at least 5 of which must be at top management level.

As the ideal candidate for each of the 3 positions will be the Chief Operating Officers for each of the companies, their responsibilities will be – to initiate, plan, develop, implement and appraise the overall policy and strategic direction of the company; and to effectively manage the human and material resources, in order to achieve continuous growth, peak performance and for the organization to stay ahead of competition, within existing regulatory framework.

Competitive compensation and benefits that easily match market rates are attached to each of the positions.

All qualified and interested candidates should forward their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: karis.doxa@gmail.com, indicating which of the positions he or she is applying for, to reach us not later than Friday 2nd June, 2017.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 7:57am On May 23, 2017
Currently Recruiting Senior Account Managers for a Reputable IT Solutions Company a key player in their niche market,
Candidate should have sold solutions to the Manufacturing sector and CRE,
Ideal candidate should have 5-9 years experience in an ISP, IT solutions company or telecommunications company,
The client has good retention policies and remuneration is attractive.
If qualified for the role kindly send resume to freelancerecruiterng@gmail.com .
Role is very urgent
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 8:00am On May 23, 2017
Emaimo:
Please does anyone know about the salary scale of orange drugs? I have test with them tomorrow.

Dear Candidate,
Your Application has been received and you have been considered for screening with Orange Groups Ltd.
You are hereby invited for a Competency Test for a MANAGEMENT TRAINEE as per the schedule given below:

DATE : 22nd May, 2017 i.e. Monday
TIME : 10:00 AM (Please reach the venue at least 10 Minutes before time)

How una take they do am sef,

I applied but no feedback. I haf tire o,
Since this year, only had like 2invites, & i don apply scatter.
cry
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prettyamebo: 8:00am On May 23, 2017
Please, I need directions to the test venue(JKK House) @ ilupeju from Ajah.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by obymeek: 8:37am On May 23, 2017
zoke:
But the e-mail is not working. The mail delivery response shows its an incorrect address
try using this email, I guess its the correct one "smartrecruiter2017@gmail.com"
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 8:40am On May 23, 2017
AlexCk:

cry

grin grin grin
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2017
We together bro, I swear
AlexCk:

cry
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2017
Please who will help me review my CV for FREE, please....been applying but rarely get invites.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 9:11am On May 23, 2017
Emaimo:

grin grin grin
Lol, its frustrating sometimes.

martinsfm:
We together bro, I swear

Mehn, na only hope i get o, cuz I no go lie, its depressing sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 9:13am On May 23, 2017
prettyamebo:
Please, I need directions to the test venue(JKK House) @ ilupeju from Ajah.
from Ajah, take a bus straight to Oshodi.from Oshodi, get a bus to Anthony and Locate the place.

OR

from Ajah to Oshodi, then cross over to Ilupeju and take a bike to the address.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prettyamebo: 9:38am On May 23, 2017
dedons:
from Ajah, take a bus straight to Oshodi.from Oshodi, get a bus to Anthony and Locate the place.

OR

from Ajah to Oshodi, then cross over to Ilupeju and take a bike to the address.

Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2017
There is a an opportunity for a young Accountant (ATS/ND/HND/BSC) with a 2year manufacturing experience preferably in a standard bakery setting for an immediate employment.

The preferred candidate should be living around Oshodi axis.

Salary is between N30,000 to N50,000 monthly depending on the candidate's qualification and years of experience.

Interested persons should please send resume to: sibemconsulting@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by nenergy(m): 10:24am On May 23, 2017
Someone needs this. Its from a confirmed source.

Hygei clinics Bogije Lagos, urgently requires the services of a dentist.

Qualified candidates must have cognate experience and should live in and around Ibeju Lekki axis.

To apply: Send CV and cover letter to hygeidentalandeye@gmail.com. or call 07087875255 for enquiries.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emaimo: 10:35am On May 23, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol, its frustrating sometimes.

Mehn, na only hope i get o, cuz I no go lie, its depressing sometimes

Very soon all go be past tense

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lawalNaira: 10:57am On May 23, 2017
stop at berger in lagos. then enter a bus at berger going to ikosi ketu, take note not ketu bus oo but ikosi ketu. stop at Nepa. ask around for magodo gate its some metres to the left. when in magodo u see a shuttle cue tell them where u are going.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olasmith10(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2017
martinsfm:
Please who will help me review my CV for FREE, please....been applying but rarely get invites.

I will do that for you..
send your cv to askholowe@gmail.com
or call me 08168529179

3 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AlexCk: 12:02pm On May 23, 2017
Emaimo:

Very soon all go be past tense

Yes o,
God dy smiley

Gracias.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lululiscious(f): 12:10pm On May 23, 2017
Hello, you are invited for a functional based test at Union Bank, OKE ARIN Branch at 32 JOHN STREET OKE ARIN on Wednesday, May 24th by 10 am.

Please who knows this address and who else got the invite? What's the nature of the job? Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by jeffery23: 12:14pm On May 23, 2017
lululiscious:
Hello, you are invited for a functional based test at Union Bank, OKE ARIN Branch at 32 JOHN STREET OKE ARIN on Wednesday, May 24th by 10 am.

Please who knows this address and who else got the invite? What's the nature of the job? Thanks

please how did u apply, thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lululiscious(f): 12:19pm On May 23, 2017
jeffery23:

please how did u apply, thanks

I've applied to a thousand and one jobs recently, so I really don't know which application got this invite. Just follow this thread and keep applying. God bless you
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vels(f): 12:26pm On May 23, 2017
lululiscious:

Oke arin..i think thats on the island..lagos island to be precise..you can locate it from marina..or idumota.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by vels(f): 12:33pm On May 23, 2017
martinsfm:
We together bro, I swear

my dear..try and redefine your CV..and also improve your skills and more..just saying though.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by martinsfm(m): 12:53pm On May 23, 2017
Tnx a lot hun, God bless you...
vels:

my dear..try and redefine your CV..and also improve your skills and more..just saying though.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by prettyprecy(f): 12:55pm On May 23, 2017
Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki (PH1)
Festac
Isolo/Okota
Lagos Island
Yaba
Aguda/Orile
Omole/Ojodu
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Contract Length: 3 months (with the option for renewal, based on performance)
Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

to apply send your cv to erecruiter@erecnigeria.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.