Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2834005 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2017
debbie:
International news outfit Bloomberg News is currently hiring Nigerians for a 3-month internship programme. Apply now http:///2rDEjcf

Link not going through
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by AnaCheks(m): 2:49pm On May 24, 2017
debbie:

Microsoft is currently empowering young graduates by offering a six month internship with the team. To apply, click http:///2r2FCV1
Hello Mama, the link is not going through please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by ehix89(m): 3:32pm On May 24, 2017
Any Info about MainOne Cable for the role of a Transmission Engineer yet, has invite started rolling in, Please quote me if you have any info...thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LolaO(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2017
sugarcoatted:

You can try it out sha. We wrote a test and then did oral interview. The only thing that annoyed me ws dt dey invited over 20 ppl for a position dey wanted jst one person.

Its worth trying anyway. Its a company with so many subsidiaries unda it. They are into agricultural services (manufacturing of tractors n co), food processing, furniture making (basically for schools n companies) and other things also. I dunno about their working conditions sha but you can give it a try.

Lmao!!
So you were there too?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:00pm On May 24, 2017
Resolved..check the original post
LxgIncrediboy:

Link not going through
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by debbie(f): 4:01pm On May 24, 2017
AnaCheks:
Hello Mama, the link is not going through please
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 4:03pm On May 24, 2017
LolaO:

Lmao!! So you were there too?
Yes. Were you there?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2017
Dammyllionaire:
Pls house, how can I locate "8b cmd road magodo gra ext. Beside magodo brooks estate ,opposite second coming gas . Lagos" from Abule Egba
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LolaO(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Yes. Were you there?

Yes I was
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by mylove4God(f): 5:07pm On May 24, 2017
captainking:
I got it too...
Please where did you apply?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 5:14pm On May 24, 2017
LolaO:

Yes I was
I was one of d last ppl that was interviewed.
What did they tell you? They were like, i'm more of a sales person n blah blah blah. So they are recommending me for a diff position in one of their subsidiaries. That ild get the details for that one later. I already know its marketing dy wanna push me to
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by captainking(m): 7:28pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=mylove4God post=56837832
Please where did you apply? [/quote]I don't remember where I applied...but I think its on nairaland.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by centmoss: 8:24pm On May 24, 2017
How was the interview please?what role were you interviewed for?is it worth trying?Thanks

Bro how did it all go... I was invited also but couldn't make it. I called the HR lady and it was rescheduled to Tuesday 30th. Is it worth trying?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LolaO(f): 8:57pm On May 24, 2017
sugarcoatted:

I was one of d last ppl that was interviewed.
What did they tell you? They were like, i'm more of a sales person n blah blah blah. So they are recommending me for a diff position in one of their subsidiaries. That ild get the details for that one later. I already know its marketing dy wanna push me to

Lol...are you a sales person? they talked about their working conditions and how I'd cope coz if employed I'd be working really late, also mentioned extra incentives asides salary that comes with the job and asked if I'd be comfortable working weekends as well. Then they said they'd get back
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 9:39pm On May 24, 2017
LolaO:

Lol...are you a sales person? they talked about their working conditions and how I'd cope coz if employed I'd be working really late, also mentioned extra incentives asides salary that comes with the job and asked if I'd be comfortable working weekends as well. Then they said they'd get back
Dy were like, dt my experience is more of sales. N i said my last job wasn't sales but it was in sales dept of a company. They said but then i knew all the ropes in sales even in d admin role bla bla bla. They said they knew i could learn on d job but then they dont hv tym to start training anybody so they want someone who already did d job before. Ild sha wait n c d rubbish dy ld say, if its nt worth it ild move on...... The girl that went before me was told same thing, in her case, dy said she was over qualified for d role n it wuld b too stressful for her so dy r recomendn ha for smtn else. N it wasnt jst dt lady on green dt interviewed us. Dy were two
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Dammyllionaire post=56836347][/quote]my guy! Don't be fooled by the structure they can't pay up to 50k.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 4lorunsho(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2017
SBadejo:
Please Debbie i will like you to look into that for me

Shortlisted - here are the next steps
Hi ,

We are happy to inform you that you've been shortlisted for the above mentioned role at 2i Labs.

Just to recap and manage your expectations properly
2i Labs is a new business just starting in the month of June. We are a small team of about 6 people, who mostly work remotely and optionally come together to work at the provided workspace. We are not a big "organisation" but we are very well organised, professional and pretty good at what we do.

Our three major offerings are PortalShed, RenewNG and an idea incubation service. Please review these thoroughly.

Customers sign up for PortalShed online, and a basic website is automatically created for them. You will be required to provide help with PortalShed by taking care of the following:
After potential customers sign up, you will receive an email alert. You will then be required to contact the customer immediately to obtain further information on the kind of customization they want.
You will handle the necessary customization within 2-3 hours maximum. It's very easy and you will be trained.
You will coordinate with our visual designer to get any relevant digital assets to customize client websites and promote PortalShed online.
You will provide constant customer service to the clients and check up on them regularly to ensure they are happy.
You will be required to come up with creative ideas to keep the clients' websites fresh with content.
For customers that require social media marketing, you will help them manage engagement on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and handle email marketing for them as required.
You will regularly remind the clients to top up their account so their service doesn't expire.
Your software development training:
You will be provided a self study, guided curriculum with daily learning tasks that will run for 90 days.
Daily, you will complete your tasks and a mentor will review and provide support as needed.
At the end of 90 days, you will be able to build web applications in ASP.Net MVC (at a minimum)
You will be required to work between 9AM and 4PM on Mondays to Fridays. You will be required to be permanently available by email and Slack.

The role is a contract position that auto renews (based on performance) every 3 months. We would need you to confirm that you are fully available for at least 3-6 months straight.

The role attracts N35,000 per month.

If this role suits you and you are sure you are eligible for it, please complete this form to select a time slot for the final stage of interviews on Thursday May 25th between 10AM and 2PM.

Thanks again!

Address:
5c Akin Laguda Drive,
Merit Residences,
Off Molade Okoya Street,
[Vulcanizer Bus stop],
Off Adeniyi Jones avenue,
Ikeja.
. pls is this real , I love brain tasking job when light dey .is it still open sir.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:54pm On May 24, 2017
singlessubway:
my guy! Don't be fooled by the structure they can't pay up to 50k.

Good day Bro, pls tell me more. What do u know about them? And what company do u think i'm talking about. Thanks bro
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2017
singlessubway:
my guy! Don't be fooled by the structure they can't pay up to 50k.

I think u know better about this hotel, this is the invitation I got from them. Those it worth going?

'Sequence to your application as a store keeper; Esporta Suites and Hotel  hereby invites you for an interview as follows:

Position : store keeper
Date: Friday 26th May,2017
Time: 12.20pm
Venue: 8b cmd road magodo gra ext. Beside magodo brooks estate ,opposite second coming gas . Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LolaO(f): 11:24pm On May 24, 2017
sugarcoatted:

Dy were like, dt my experience is more of sales. N i said my last job wasn't sales but it was in sales dept of a company. They said but then i knew all the ropes in sales even in d admin role bla bla bla. They said they knew i could learn on d job but then they dont hv tym to start training anybody so they want someone who already did d job before. Ild sha wait n c d rubbish dy ld say, if its nt worth it ild move on...... The girl that went before me was told same thing, in her case, dy said she was over qualified for d role n it wuld b too stressful for her so dy r recomendn ha for smtn else. N it wasnt jst dt lady on green dt interviewed us. Dy were two

grin grin @too stressful for her...

You sound like you are disinterested in the company though. Yes, there were two that did the interview. I was the second person to go in, and on getting out considering how long the chat lasted, I found myself wondering when they'd be done with everyone, considering the number of ladies that were present.
And Yes, I also found it awkward inviting so many people for a job role of just one.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Romeozigs: 11:41pm On May 24, 2017
You are hereby invited for a test for the position of a Facility Manager @ CLAYFIELDS. Venue: 1, Engr Close, Idowu Taylor, VI, Lagos by 10AM on Friday 26th May.

pls does any 1 know what I should expect from this invite. I would really appreciate any heads up.

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 11:47pm On May 24, 2017
Jibbie28:
Hello ...I got an invite for the post of a Credit /payroll officer at Best western hotel.. please who knows their working conditions. Thank you.

Ibadan, right?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Adesiji77: 11:50pm On May 24, 2017
debbie:
recruiting for a Financial Institution for the position
1. Banking officers
Requirements
Fresh graduates
Graduates with 2 - 3 years experience
2. Business Development Managers
7 - 8 years experience in Financial institutions preferably in a bank. send CVs to naomimichealconsulting@gmail.com with the position applied as the subject.

@debbie Please can you reconfirm the email address? I shared the vacancy with some prospective candidates but I wondered why a " Naomi Micheal Consulting" should still be using a Gmail address. Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by olayinkajnr(m): 6:17am On May 25, 2017
Adesiji77:

@debbie Please can you reconfirm the email address? I shared the vacancy with some prospective candidates but I wondered why a " Naomi Micheal Consulting" should still be using a Gmail address. Thanks

It doesn't matter if they use Gmail or not. Many corporate organisations still make use of Gmail as their official mail. This particular job advert is legit. Sometimes, you got to look beyond the email.

all the best

2 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 6:30am On May 25, 2017
LolaO:

grin grin @too stressful for her...

You sound like you are disinterested in the company though. Yes, there were two that did the interview. I was the second person to go in, and on getting out considering how long the chat lasted, I found myself wondering when they'd be done with everyone, considering the number of ladies that were present.
And Yes, I also found it awkward inviting so many people for a job role of just one.
Yes, i lost interest before i even got there cos of the distance. The place is too far biko. I was just askimg myself whether ild take the job if i get it, i doubt but den i couldn't jst go back like that. The only thing that might motivate me to work there is money, nothing more. Left there around past 3. Some oda ppl came for test in d afternoon too for a diff role tho
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Mroduks(m): 6:30am On May 25, 2017
Abeg Ow wil I reach idumota from beggar
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 7:19am On May 25, 2017
Mroduks:
Abeg Ow wil I reach idumota from beggar
Der r direct buses to idumota from berger, u can take d normal yellow buses or u enter lagbus
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2017
debbie:
Thanks
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:02am On May 25, 2017
Pls house, anybody with any useful information about this hotel?

Sequence to your application as a store keeper; Esporta Suites and Hotel  hereby invites you for an interview as follows:

Position : store keeper
Date: Friday 26th May,2017
Time: 12.20pm
Venue: 8b cmd road magodo gra ext. Beside magodo brooks estate ,opposite second coming gas . Lagos
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Prince6336: 8:11am On May 25, 2017
Hi beautiful people, please has any one that attended TETRAZZINI interview heard from them yet? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.