Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,090 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Updated-New Job Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2832879 Views)

Updated - New Job Vacancies / Updated - New Job Vacancies / Got A New Job January 3rd After So Many Months Of Searching In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adetoks19(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2017
ismokeweed:

Do you have experience with an international school?

Good day. I have experience with an international school & would desire to be connected. I am Teacher. Please connect me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Ab025(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2017
Sequels to your application through a recruiting firm, you are among few shortlisted applicant selected for an interview on Tue 27/06/17 by 8:00am @Funlab, opp academy maternity hospital agboola bus-stop, adjacent MRS petrol station, along monatan Ibadan. CV required. REF/HRE/14

Who knows this company ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by beautyfunke(m): 7:31am On Jun 26, 2017
Ab025:

Sequels to your application through a recruiting firm, you are among few shortlisted applicant selected for an interview on Tue 27/06/17 by 8:00am @Funlab, opp academy maternity hospital agboola bus-stop, adjacent MRS petrol station, along monatan Ibadan. CV required. REF/HRE/14

Who knows this company ?
GNLD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmaesty(f): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
RESULTS-ORIENTED SALES OFFICER VACANCY

Our client a growing Production company on the Mainland is urgently in need of a Results-Oriented Sales Officer in Lagos.

Candidates must possess the following:

/Experience selling Fast Moving goods
/CAN – DO attitude
/Target driven
/Good persuasion & negotiation skills
/Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
/Male Only and Must be able to drive with a valid ID

Open only to experienced persons with a minimum of 2 years’ Sales experience.

Interested and clearly qualified candidates should forward their CVs to talents@gettingajobisajob.com using RESULTS-ORIENTED SALES OFFICER has subject of the mail.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by belcom10(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good day sir. i have ond in electrical engineering, with 5 years experience as an industrial technician. i stay in portharcourt. pls my contact is 08139648228. thanks.
keleto:
Do you at least HND electrical engineering, do you know about electric motors, breakers, drives, can u work in an FMCG, are u in portharcourt, can you attend interview tomorrow, if yes, pm me now before 12 noon. 7/6/2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by talkportal: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2017

FortuneCareers Ltd invite you for career chat by 9am on Tues 27/6/17 @192 Ikorodu Rd, beside First Bank,Palmgrove Lagos.080-5038-7293 FC/16/DD5 http:///n89p

please anyone has info about this and is it real or our people?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
talkportal:

please anyone has info about this and is it real or our people?
It's fake. Fortune Careers, PG, ACR, HR Global are all fake. A serious and real company will write their full name or send you a professional mail with which you can confirm their existence. They hardly use acronyms.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by talkportal: 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
It's fake. Fortune Careers, PG, ACR, HR Global are all fake. A serious and real company will write their full name or send you a professional mail with which you can confirm their existence. They hardly use acronyms.

thanks man ... my first guess too just to double check you know . i appreciate
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
talkportal:

thanks man ... my first guess too just to double check you know . i appreciate
You are welcome. I don't know the exact body to write to about this nonsense. There should be a punishment for deceiving people in the name of giving jobs. I'd soon begin to compile their addresses.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Facosco(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Funlab is medical laboratory center located at monatan Ibadan it's a legit company
Ab025:

Who knows this company ?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by talkportal: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
You are welcome. I don't know the exact body to write to about this nonsense. There should be a punishment for deceiving people in the name of giving jobs. I'd soon begin to compile their addresses.

that will be awesome. You are doing good trust me
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2017
talkportal:

that will be awesome. You are doing good trust me
The guys piss me off.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by spicytayomic(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Datboinazz:

I sent my application to that particular ad I quoted in my previous message which u posted and on Tuesday the 20th of June I got a message inviting me for the interview on the Saturday the 24th of June (yesterday). On the message the company's name was there of which I googled but found out they didnt have any online presence...I was skeptical at first but after called the number that sent the invite the man that answered said he was a consultant for the company and that they were into telecommunications business and assured me they were legit... Being that the interview was slated for the weekend I decided to give it a try against my better judgment.

Now the address of the company that was attached to the text message was 16A Ijaiye road, Ogba. This is a very straight forward address, so imagine my frustration on getting to the location only to find out that it was occupied by WAEC, and all my attempts to locate any other 16A Ijaiye road was futile.
After about an hour of fruitless searching under the hot sun I decided to call back the number that sent the invite.

Now I can't really be sure if it was the same person that attended to me the first time I called to inquire about the company... But after relating to this person my dilemma his response was that I should take another bus going to agege and he will come and pick me up from there, I was like pick me up to do what?? That wasn't what the initial address I was sent when did the venue change to agege?? I was too tired to be furious, I then told the man to send me the company's number maybe they can give me a better description of the office location he said everybody is busy because the interview has started that I should just come to agege and call him he will come and pick me.

Abeg shay that one is not Evans in disguise?? Coz I can't imagine for the life of me that level of incompetence. Why will u tell me to come to an undisclosed location where i will now be "picked up" by a stranger??...It all seemed so shady...to the fact that a kind of chill came over me while talking to the man on the phone, I almost started looking for agege bus...only for me to catch myself and jump into the nearest bus back to ojota.

I know this forum was created to help us that want to change jobs or that are looking for new jobs, but let us be careful not to slack in verifying most of these adverts. Only God knows what would have happened to me if in had given into the urge to take another bus to a hehe to meet one man that will pick me up. angry
@Datboinazz, please get your your facts right, I never posted such advert on the 20th June, the advert in question was posted on the 15th June @ 8:34pm and application ended on 16th June.
How sure are you that the invitation you got was based on the advert I posted.
All the same I will still work on the issue from my side.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by kindredspirit(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
MarchLegend:

Thank you a whole lot. Will testify soonest

Lilygate Hotel is an amazing experience located on the Lekki Peninsula, Victoria Island in Lagos state, south-west Nigeria. With easy access to Victoria Island and Ikoyi over the newly opened bridge, our hotel allows both business and leisure travellers to enjoy modern and luxurious facilities in a unique boutique ambiance.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Receptionist

Job Description
Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest's stay. Determinates a guest's reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay. Helps guests complete registration cards and then assigns rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
Verifies the guest's method of payment and follows established credit-checking procedures. Places guest and room information in the appropriate front desk racks and communicates this information to the appropriate hotel personnel.
Works closely with the housekeeping department in the keeping room status reports up to date and coordinates requests for maintenance and repair work. Maintains guest room key storage, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes.
Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices. Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property. Performs cashiering tasks like bill / invoice settlement, posting charges to the guest, paid out's , Foreign currency exchange etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
Assists in preregistration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
Understands room status and room status tracking.
Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
File room keys ( only for manual room key hotels)
Knows how to use front office equipment.
Process guest check-outs.
Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange,
Follows procedures for issuing and closing safe deposit boxes used by guests.
Uses proper telephone etiquette.
Uses proper mail, package, and message handling procedures.Courier Mail Register
Reads and initials the pass-on log and bulletin board daily. Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
Attends department meetings.
Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
Knows all safety and emergency procedures, Is aware of accident prevention policies.
Maintains the cleanliness and neatness of the front desk area.
Understand that business demands sometimes make it necessary to move employees from their accustomed shift to other shifts.
Prerequisites
Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Must speak, read. Write, and understand English language.
Experience: Previous hotel-related experience desired.
Physical: Requires fingering, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, hearing, visual acuity.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: kehinde.badmus@lilygatelagos.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by sugarcoatted(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
spicytayomic:

@Datboinazz, please get your your facts right, I never posted such advert on the 20th June, the advert in question was posted on the 15th June @ 8:34pm and application ended on 16th June.
How sure are you that the invitation you got was based on the advert I posted.
All the same I will still work on the issue from my side.
He did not say he applied on the 20th, he said he got the interview invite on the 20th and the interview was slated for 24th
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
bodnel:

Hello single subway. Just come with cv just like that ? what's the nature of the job ?
DSR and drivers needed badly.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
16a Ijaiaye is genuine they pay is 70k an infrastructure company but I don't like the interviewers says a friends that went there
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
singlessubway:
16a Ijaiaye is genuine they pay is 70k an infrastructure company but I don't like the interviewers says a friends that went there
16a Ijaliaye? Is that the name of a company?
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 10:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Good day my people. I got an interview message from GM Integrated Services Limited,

please who knows them and what they are into.

I need help.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by dedons: 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Please how do I locate this address:
"Thomas Salako street, Ogba, Lagos"?
I need you prompt response as I'll be going from Oshodi.
Thank you.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by candyyy(f): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by greatKCforever(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
Cleanscript a newly found company with cutting edge facilities and with a wide vision is looking for a graduate to fill the position of an Adminstrative Officer

Requirements:
Fresh university Graduate.
Any course
Stong computer / IT skills
Computer programming is a plus
Conversant with social media pages and how to run them excellently.
Resides in Lagos Island
Female

If you feel you fit the above profile, then just forward your cv to

Contact@cleanscriptgroup.com

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Emmatik(m): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2017
singlessubway:

I got this message this night around past 11 and I don't know whether it's real or fake...I've been applying online though but never for this company...The message was sent with a normal MTN line and I tried calling back but no one picked up...Pls anybody got an idea?

You are hereby invited for an interview at NICON Hotel,VGC, on Tuesday June 27,2017 at 11am. Dressing -Corporate. Come along with copies of your credentials

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by lawunmmie: 12:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Please help out are this people real got this mail yesterday

DEAR APPLICANT,
We refer to your interest in our Job Opening through our Online Job advert. Your resume was reviewed and the human resource manager shortlisted you among candidates considered for the Job.
You are hereby invited to our Job screening exercise that will comprise of written and Oral interview.

VENUE: Shemire Concept Office,(1st Floor)
No.11, Association Avenue, Ilupeju, Lagos state.

DATE: Wednesday 28th June,2017 TIME: 10am RESCHEDULED

INTERVIEW INSTRUCTIONS
You are required to come with a printed copy of this letter and your CV.
Come along with an HB pencil for questions shading.

HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
MACERNEST IKPESU
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 4:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
16a Ijaliaye? Is that the name of a company?
Akibloom something Ltd Sha..... I go ask that my friend
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by larryray26(m): 7:26am On Jun 27, 2017
johnime:

As old as you are, u are asking? Have you searched the name..... Ehn. Mtchew
Plenty Indomie graduates

Even if he didn't do his research, must you abuse him before you correct him?
At times, some people think they know it all and no man has the monopoly of wisdom.
Just my two cents

7 Likes

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gergemam: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2017
dedons:
Please how do I locate this address:

"Thomas Salako street, Ogba, Lagos"?

I need you prompt response as I'll be going from Oshodi.

Thank you.

DESTINATION: OGBA

Board a BUS going to Agege/PenCinema #100-#150 Alight @ PENCINEMA.

From Pencinema, Ask for where you could get Keke NAPEP going to Ogba #50.. Alight @ OGBA Bus-Stop... THOMAS SALAKO is the street beside TANTALISER when you Alighted..

Total T-Fare.... #200 Max or #150 Min

thank you

1 Like

Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by adneeprosper(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Good work i must say. Am a graduate of Forestry but have experience in other fields such as healthcare, hotel management and over ten years driving experience. Am in Kaduna though, but am not rigid. Would appreciate if any link is given. adneeprosper@gmail.com
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 27, 2017
larryray26:

Even if he didn't do his research, must you abuse him before you correct him?
At times, some people think they know it all and no man has the monopoly of wisdom.
Just my two cents
Sweetie..... Many do not try to even google....they have turned nl to some sort of Wikipedia...little things that required small thinking.... The brain is not just a box.
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by gmacnoms(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
singlessubway:

Sweetie..... Many do not try to even google....they have turned nl to some sort of Wikipedia...little things that required small thinking.... The brain is not just a box.
what's Google, wikipedia and NL? Get understanding
Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by Livebygrace: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Who knows Attainables welfare packages? I got an invite from them but I don't knw if it's worth going. Though they are real but I would like to knw their salary range. Thnks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (890) (Reply)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.